• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] The Vigil [Lawful Good]

• Your Minecraft IGN: Ghostkeep00
  • Past towns:None
  • What do you want to contribute:Everything
  • What do you expect from the town:protection and recources
  • Alignment:Good
  • Describe yourself and your goals: I would like to reunite with some of my old friends on the server and have fun! :D

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
  • Your Minecraft IGN: Ghostkeep00
  • Past towns:None
  • What do you want to contribute:Everything
  • What do you expect from the town:protection and recources
  • Alignment:Good
  • Describe yourself and your goals: I would like to reunite with some of my old friends on the server and have fun! :D

I know you were in Raubtier early in the map before it lost regions. I will accept you because I know who you are and stuff. :)

Jonnyninja

Wood
  • Your Minecraft IGN: Jonnyninja
  • Past towns: I've joined no other town.
  • What do you want to contribute: Safety and a lot of fun! I will be whatever I need to be to help out the town! I like to fight also but I of course will only fight the ones who deserve there butt being whooped!!
  • What do you expect from the town: Fun and some booty kicking, protection, and friends.
  • Alignment: Good! But I have been falsely accused by people. I hope this does not change any ones mind on there decision. Message me in game if you want to know more.
  • Describe yourself and your goals: I like being sneaky (to the bad guys) and my goal is to be one of the best on the server! I'm loyal to the ones who treat me fairly. Not the ones who take advantage of there spot in power or treat me or friends with disrespect.

IGN: Practical27
Past Towns:newerth
What i want to contribute:ill contribute resources help and fun
What i expect:I expect only helpful people and kind people
Alignment: Lawful Good almost every game i have played i do lawful good
Goals:I only want to help people and end evil gankers

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
  • Your Minecraft IGN: Jonnyninja
  • Past towns: I've joined no other town.
  • What do you want to contribute: Safety and a lot of fun! I will be whatever I need to be to help out the town! I like to fight also but I of course will only fight the ones who deserve there butt being whooped!!
  • What do you expect from the town: Fun and some booty kicking, protection, and friends.
  • Alignment: Good! But I have been falsely accused by people. I hope this does not change any ones mind on there decision. Message me in game if you want to know more.
  • Describe yourself and your goals: I like being sneaky (to the bad guys) and my goal is to be one of the best on the server! I'm loyal to the ones who treat me fairly. Not the ones who take advantage of there spot in power or treat me or friends with disrespect.

Accepted! I know you are friends with a member of ours me19584, he is willing to share his room with you.

IGN: Practical27
Past Towns:newerth
What i want to contribute:ill contribute resources help and fun
What i expect:I expect only helpful people and kind people
Alignment: Lawful Good almost every game i have played i do lawful good
Goals:I only want to help people and end evil gankers

Accepted! You seem pretty cool, you will have to share a room which you have told me is okay and the owner said its fine. :p

Zer0FluX

Wood
  • Your Minecraft IGN: Zer0FluX
  • Past towns: none
  • What do you want to contribute: Smith, mostly. Supporter classes.
  • What do you expect from the town: Aid in helping me better my character
  • Alignment: Not sure what that is. Good?
  • Describe yourself and your goals: Spontantious, but good-hearted. Silly at times. I'm just looking for some protection, I guess. Not really sure if I'm a "pvp" type of person.. I just joined the server to just casually build and find friends. I come from small survival/vanilla servers, so this is a new change for me.
    I will try and better your town tho. I'm a excellent builder.

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
  • Your Minecraft IGN: Jasquan
  • Past towns: Underworld, Camelot
  • What do you want to contribute: Social companionship...?
  • What do you expect from the town: Uh... a big fancy wall so I don't die the second I step out in the huge cruel world...?
  • Alignment: Good
  • Describe yourself and your goals: Well. I'm a disc... My goals...? I'd like a place where PvPers aren't chasing me every second second. (Oh yeah! Hi Aerokii! :D)

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
  • Your Minecraft IGN: Jasquan
  • Past towns: Underworld, Camelot
  • What do you want to contribute: Social companionship...?
  • What do you expect from the town: Uh... a big fancy wall so I don't die the second I step out in the huge cruel world...?
  • Describe yourself and your goals: Well. I'm a disc... My goals...? I'd like a place where PvPers aren't chasing me every second second. (Oh yeah! Hi Aerokii! :D)

• Your Minecraft IGN: Zer0FluX
  • What do you want to contribute: Smith, mostly. Supporter classes.
  • What do you expect from the town: Aid in helping me better my character
  • Alignment: Not sure what that is. Good?
  • Describe yourself and your goals: Spontantious, but good-hearted. Silly at times. I'm just looking for some protection, I guess. Not really sure if I'm a "pvp" type of person.. I just joined the server to just casually build and find friends. I come from small survival/vanilla servers, so this is a new change for me.
    I will try and better your town tho. I'm a excellent builder.

Done and Done. Welcome to the both of you! send me a /tell in game and I'll get you all set up ^^

• Your Minecraft IGN: greenman2288
  • Past towns: N/A
  • What do you want to contribute: My Minecraftical being to your town for the fun of the game.
  • What do you expect from the town: a roof over my head, some protection, and meeting new friends.
  • Alignment: Definitely good, helping when possible and abiding by rules.
  • Describe yourself and your goals: a fun chatty minecraft player that enjoys games in my spare time. I'm very loyal to what i contribute to and am very easy to get along with. i also have a brother, Redstonepro27 :)

• Your Minecraft IGN: redstonepro27
  • Past towns: none.
  • What do you want to contribute: I'm a good show with a bow so I plan on being a ranger. I've also got quite some redstone skills. (I do redstone tutorials on youtube if you want to see some of my work -youtube.com/redstonepro27)
  • What do you expect from the town: A nice community to store my items and contribute to with my brother, greenman2288
  • Alignment: 100% good, greifing is a waste of time.
  • Describe yourself and your goals: I'm just an average player with a love for the game :) I want to find a good community to contribute to and be a part of. I plan on becoming a ranger and an engineer eventually; hopefully i can use the classes' special abilities in favor of the town.

The Vigil
---------------------------
"Some must fight so that all may be free."
__________________________________________________​
The Vigil hold their base in a stronghold to the northwest, where they seek first to establish a foothold in the area before branching out to fight evil and help others within the lands of Bastion. Those who join in this quest will be offered a place of rest and respite, depending on their rank- where citizens will get a room to store their belongings, Knights who fight for the Vigil will be granted more space or a home, and those who rise to become nobles shall be granted towers.

Code of Honor:
  • Server rules must be obeyed.
  • Seek not to inflict harm on those who have not harmed you. Fight only in defense, or against those who do evil in the world.
  • Respect all others, but especially town members- do not trespass into their dwellings, or take from them what is not yours.
  • Be always Loyal to the town and the greater good. Should one of the Lords give a command relating to town, heed it.
  • Ensure the security of the town- do not mine without thought (within 100 blocks of town), or leave entryways open.
  • Vigil Keep is our home- respect it, and do not make changes without permission outside of your own dwellings.
  • While we will do all we can to ensure safety within the town, do not trust valuables to chests covered in dirt. LWC valuables for safety, or have a town member store them for you.​
(Vigil Keep management is not responsible for lost or stolen items.)​

Consequence:

• Should the code above be broken, punishment may be any of the following: A verbal warning, demotion, or expulsion.
  • For the worst offenses, such as pointless murder or worse yet, betrayal, not only will the culprit be expelled, they will be forever hunted.
People of Import:
Lord of Vigil Keep (Mayor): Lord Aerokii​
Warden of the North (SIC): Lord Dwarfers​
Knight Commander (TIC): Lord TrueCorruptor​
Knights:
Sir Natenate682​
Sir Thegreybeast​
Lady ShadowRavynn​
Sir Sekcbaba​
Sir Don1819​
Sir Me19584​
Citizens:
Multiheartgold​
XRamza​
Razor9mm​
djkramer​
DarthpenanceBR​
Keetsie​
itemten​
Aarnon​
Warlordrules​
Diplomacy:
Allies:
Oakenshire​
Skyforge​
Friends of the Vigil:
Leftovers​
Jasquan​
Enemies:
All those who would do evil unto others.​

Mattes of State:

Taxes:
  • Citizens (Single Room, undercity): Pay what you can- at least 20c per week (that's only one day's worth of voting.)
  • Knights (Flat top tower, House): 30c per week minimum
  • Nobles (Lordly Tower): 40c per week minimum
Application:

• Your Minecraft IGN:
  • What do you want to contribute:
  • What do you expect from the town:
  • Alignment:
  • Describe yourself and your goals:

• Your Minecraft IGN: HunterZz9388
  • Past towns: none ( i am a new player on this server)
  • What do you want to contribute: i am willing to help people by buying them stuff, helping the town etc
  • What do you expect from the town: protection for the people and a good time
  • Alignment: i am a good person, but if someone asks for it they are going to get it!
  • Describe yourself and your goals: i am a friendly helper and a person who is willing to give a lot to see the town grow and such

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
For those who recently applied, I just want to inform you it may take a while for us to find space if you were to be accepted. This it because are pretty full right now. Sorry, :(

beazyKID

Coal
  • Your Minecraft IGN: beazyKID
  • Past towns: This is my first town.
  • What do you want to contribute: Anything I can help with. I'm not the greatest builder in the world, but once I get my level up I can definitely contribute to defending the town. I don't mind mining either, so I can help supply the town with whatever is needed.
  • What do you expect from the town: Mostly just to meet people I can play with. The protection of a town is also something I kind of need.
  • Alignment: Good for the most part, unless someone needs to be taken cared of.
  • Describe yourself and your goals: I've been playing Minecraft for a little now, but this is my first serious server. I hope to find some chill people I can play with cause the Minecraft world can get quite lonely sometimes lol. I learn quickly so if someone would take the time to teach me some things I could become a huge help to this town.
  • P.S. ---- I understand you guys are quite full right now but I'm willing to wait; I like how it's fast growing and I want to be a part of that. If I could just get a chest somewhere in the town that'd be great. Thanks.

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
For those who recently applied, I just want to inform you it may take a while for us to find space if you were to be accepted. This it because are pretty full right now. Sorry, :(

True enough. I'm hopping on right now to take care of some of that and open up some space. I'll keep you all posted and get back to your apps as soon as I possibly can.

Thank you all very much for your interest, I love seeing it!

Envious1

Dirt
  • Your Minecraft IGN: Envious1
  • What do you want to contribute: I am a healer :)
  • What do you expect from the town: Safety and a nice community
  • Describe yourself and your goals: I help when I can and just like to have a good time :) I will contribute to the advancement of the town in anyway I can.

Sonica1031

Dirt
  • Your Minecraft IGN: Sonica1031
  • Past towns: None
  • What do you want to contribute: I am kind of new, but I work hard at what I do. So, whatever is needed is what I will try to contribute.
  • What do you expect from the town: A safe haven
  • Describe yourself and your goals: I want to hit max level and I plan to be an alchemist. Also I want to have fun doing it :D

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
Yea I know I'm inactive. Really you shouldn't have an inactive person as TiC so I suggest you make ShadowRavynn your TiC. My spare time is taken up by Starcraft 2 and league. Plus I just started to read A Dance With Dragons.
Aerokii

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
Yea I know I'm inactive. Really you shouldn't have an inactive person as TiC so I suggest you make ShadowRavynn your TiC. My spare time is taken up by Starcraft 2 and league. Plus I just started to read A Dance With Dragons.
Aerokii

She's working on another project right now, so sadly not really a possibility- though, that was the original plan. heh. 'til you get back we'll keep your tower warm for ya. Enjoy the other games/reading!

And to all you folk who applied, we're still working on more space.