"Some must fight so that all may be free."
__________________________________________________The Vigil hold their base in a stronghold to the northwest, where they seek first to establish a foothold in the area before branching out to fight evil and help others within the lands of Bastion. Those who join in this quest will be offered a place of rest and respite, depending on their rank- where citizens will get a room to store their belongings, Knights who fight for the Vigil will be granted more space or a home, and those who rise to become nobles shall be granted towers.
Code of Honor:
- Server rules must be obeyed.
- Seek not to inflict harm on those who have not harmed you. Fight only in defense, or against those who do evil in the world.
- Respect all others, but especially town members- do not trespass into their dwellings, or take from them what is not yours.
- Be always Loyal to the town and the greater good. Should one of the Lords give a command relating to town, heed it.
- Ensure the security of the town- do not mine without thought (within 100 blocks of town), or leave entryways open.
- Vigil Keep is our home- respect it, and do not make changes without permission outside of your own dwellings.
- While we will do all we can to ensure safety within the town, do not trust valuables to chests covered in dirt. LWC valuables for safety, or have a town member store them for you.
(Vigil Keep management is not responsible for lost or stolen items.)
- Should the code above be broken, punishment may be any of the following: A verbal warning, demotion, or expulsion.
- For the worst offenses, such as pointless murder or worse yet, betrayal, not only will the culprit be expelled, they will be forever hunted.
People of Import:
Lord of Vigil Keep (Mayor): Lord Aerokii
Warden of the North (SIC): Lord Dwarfers
Knight Commander (TIC): Lord TrueCorruptor
Friends of the Vigil:
All those who would do evil unto others.
Mattes of State:
- Citizens (Single Room, undercity): Pay what you can- at least 20c per week (that's only one day's worth of voting.)
- Knights (Flat top tower, House): 30c per week minimum
- Nobles (Lordly Tower): 40c per week minimum
- Your Minecraft IGN:
- Past towns:
- What do you want to contribute:
- What do you expect from the town:
- Describe yourself and your goals: