• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] The Vigil [Lawful Good]

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
The Vigil
---------------------------
"Some must fight so that all may be free."
__________________________________________________​
The Vigil hold their base in a stronghold to the northwest, where they seek first to establish a foothold in the area before branching out to fight evil and help others within the lands of Bastion. Those who join in this quest will be offered a place of rest and respite, depending on their rank- where citizens will get a room to store their belongings, Knights who fight for the Vigil will be granted more space or a home, and those who rise to become nobles shall be granted towers.

Code of Honor:
  • Server rules must be obeyed.
  • Seek not to inflict harm on those who have not harmed you. Fight only in defense, or against those who do evil in the world.
  • Respect all others, but especially town members- do not trespass into their dwellings, or take from them what is not yours.
  • Be always Loyal to the town and the greater good. Should one of the Lords give a command relating to town, heed it.
  • Ensure the security of the town- do not mine without thought (within 100 blocks of town), or leave entryways open.
  • Vigil Keep is our home- respect it, and do not make changes without permission outside of your own dwellings.
  • While we will do all we can to ensure safety within the town, do not trust valuables to chests covered in dirt. LWC valuables for safety, or have a town member store them for you.​
(Vigil Keep management is not responsible for lost or stolen items.)​

Consequence:

• Should the code above be broken, punishment may be any of the following: A verbal warning, demotion, or expulsion.
  • For the worst offenses, such as pointless murder or worse yet, betrayal, not only will the culprit be expelled, they will be forever hunted.
People of Import:
Lord of Vigil Keep (Mayor): Lord Aerokii​
Warden of the North (SIC): Lord Dwarfers​
Knight Commander (TIC): Lord TrueCorruptor​
Knights:
Sir Thegreybeast​
Sir malikdanab​
Sir Natenate682​
Citizens:
Bananananana​
Bottleboot​
Crafterfr33​
Dan__b​
Declang​
Estaban2​
Flatliner_v2​
ice5​
itemten​
Me19584​
meman102​
Mschuermann​
xxRockxx​
(Updating soon)​
Diplomacy:
Allies:
DW​
Celestial Citadel​
Isengard​
Willowdusk​
Friends of the Vigil:
Leftovers​
Jasquan​
Enemies:
All those who would do evil unto others.​
Grabcok Gravkoc​

Mattes of State:

Taxes:
  • Citizens (Single Room, undercity): Pay what you can- at least 20c per week (that's only one day's worth of voting.)
  • Knights (Flat top tower, House): 30c per week minimum
  • Nobles (Lordly Tower): 40c per week minimum
Application:

• Your Minecraft IGN:
  • What do you want to contribute:
  • What do you expect from the town:
  • Alignment:
  • Describe yourself and your goals:
BONUS:

MultiHeartGold

Legacy Supporter 2
  • Your Minecraft IGN: MultiHeartGold
  • Past towns: Camelot, Verstad, Jericho (kinda), Rapture, Paragon, Newerth (kinda)
  • What do you want to contribute: I want to contribute my lance to help defeat the evil.
  • What do you expect from the town: I expect defending people, having fun and doing stuff.
  • Alignment: Ii have always considered myself Neutral, but lately I have been not fighting people without a reason, and have turned a bit more on the Good side.
  • Describe yourself and your goals: Currently my only goal is to become stronger and defend the town I live with.

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
  • Your Minecraft IGN: MultiHeartGold
  • Past towns: Camelot, Verstad, Jericho (kinda), Rapture, Paragon, Newerth (kinda)
  • What do you want to contribute: I want to contribute my lance to help defeat the evil.
  • What do you expect from the town: I expect defending people, having fun and doing stuff.
  • Alignment: Ii have always considered myself Neutral, but lately I have been not fighting people without a reason, and have turned a bit more on the Good side.
  • Describe yourself and your goals: Currently my only goal is to become stronger and defend the town I live with.

I like it- And given your past assistance to Vigil's founding, I'm proud to welcome you to the order as a Citizen of Vigil!

XRamza

TNT
  • Your Minecraft IGN: XRamza
  • Past towns:None
  • What do you want to contribute: My presence, and resources I can contribute to the town,.
  • What do you expect from the town: A home(Most importantly) and a good community to set my foothold in Bastion lands.
  • Alignment:Good/neutral - I don't initiate fights unless provoked and defend as I can.
  • Describe yourself and your goals: I aim to be a Ranger/Ninja. I aim to fight for good. I am pretty new to the Herocraft world (Base Rogue class, level 8 at the time of this) but I hope this will not detriment me being able to join your city. As I learn new things I hope to contribute to the town to the best of my ability and be loyal to your town.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Congrats! Angyles - move to Official Townships?

Also, random comment, but I've always seen TrueCorruptor as more of a [Chaotic Neutral] person. ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1360295893,1360293781][/DOUBLEPOST] Aerokii - consider me (but not my kingdom) a personal ally. Spread the [Good].

• Your Minecraft IGN: Lord_Prelykinz
  • Past towns: none
  • What do you want to contribute: I want to contribute money and buildings to the town. I also want to contribute time.
  • What do you expect from the town: I expect friendly community and help if can when asked.
  • Alignment: Neutral
  • Describe yourself and your goals: My goals is to build friendships in the community and to get friends to help me. I am a friendly but don't cross me. I usual only attack when being attacked or if I have a grudge. Overall I am kind and would be a great addition to the town.

Laviathan

Glowstone
  • Your Minecraft IGN: Laviathan
  • Past towns: Mayor of Raubtier^2
  • What do you want to contribute: My body and mind! (limited to time allowed based on College work load)
  • What do you expect from the town: A lot of snide comments.
  • Describe yourself and your goals: I am a power hunger controlative barbarian ( or so I've been told ) who likes to build big population angering walls. I have no goals anymore all my previous ones have gone down the drain.

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
  • Your Minecraft IGN: XRamza
  • Past towns:None
  • What do you want to contribute: My presence, and resources I can contribute to the town,.
  • What do you expect from the town: A home(Most importantly) and a good community to set my foothold in Bastion lands.
  • Alignment:Good/neutral - I don't initiate fights unless provoked and defend as I can.
  • Describe yourself and your goals: I aim to be a Ranger/Ninja. I aim to fight for good. I am pretty new to the Herocraft world (Base Rogue class, level 8 at the time of this) but I hope this will not detriment me being able to join your city. As I learn new things I hope to contribute to the town to the best of my ability and be loyal to your town.
  • Your Minecraft IGN: Lord_Prelykinz
  • Past towns: none
  • What do you want to contribute: I want to contribute money and buildings to the town. I also want to contribute time.
  • What do you expect from the town: I expect friendly community and help if can when asked.
  • Describe yourself and your goals: My goals is to build friendships in the community and to get friends to help me. I am a friendly but don't cross me. I usual only attack when being attacked or if I have a grudge. Overall I am kind and would be a great addition to the town.

I'd like to welcome you both to Vigil, seems like Aerokii got caught up in something and forgot about these applications, msg me, Aerokii , or Dwarfers to get a town invite and to get set up.

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
I'd like to welcome you both to Vigil, seems like Aerokii got caught up in something and forgot about these applications, msg me, Aerokii , or Dwarfers to get a town invite and to get set up.

Confirmed, acknowledged, accepted- I do tend to get caught up in things, starting a new job soon and still getting prepared for all that fun stuff! Welcome both of you to the town, and I look forward to seeing you in Vigil Keep!

• Your Minecraft IGN: Laviathan
  • Past towns: Mayor of Raubtier^2
  • What do you want to contribute: My body and mind! (limited to time allowed based on College work load)
  • What do you expect from the town: A lot of snide comments.
  • Describe yourself and your goals: I am a power hunger controlative barbarian ( or so I've been told ) who likes to build big population angering walls. I have no goals anymore all my previous ones have gone down the drain.

I'll say upfront I'm not denying you, but I'd like to discuss this a bit with you in game, if that's alright!

• Your Minecraft IGN: villagermike
  • Past towns: raubtier
  • What do you want to contribute: Everything that i can contribute
  • What do you expect from the town: to die a lot from truecorruptor
  • Describe yourself and your goals: I am a young human that is willing to take any job and finish it. and i dont have any goals.

djkramer

Stone
  • Your Minecraft IGN:djkramer
  • Past towns:none
  • What do you want to contribute:Anyway I can I will to the best of my abilities
  • What do you expect from the town:Nice community
  • Alignment:I find myself on the good side always trying to help those in need and fight back the evil.
  • Describe yourself and your goals:I'll do anything for the side of good and as of now my only goal is to help those in need.

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
  • Your Minecraft IGN: villagermike
  • Past towns: raubtier
  • What do you want to contribute: Everything that i can contribute
  • What do you expect from the town: to die a lot from truecorruptor
  • Describe yourself and your goals: I am a young human that is willing to take any job and finish it. and i dont have any goals.

• Your Minecraft IGN:djkramer
  • Past towns:none
  • What do you want to contribute:Anyway I can I will to the best of my abilities
  • What do you expect from the town:Nice community
  • Alignment:I find myself on the good side always trying to help those in need and fight back the evil.
  • Describe yourself and your goals:I'll do anything for the side of good and as of now my only goal is to help those in need.

At this time, I'm presently happy to welcome you both to Vigil! So long as you follow our creed, you'll be welcome within our walls.

ShadowRavynn

Max Legacy Supporter
Greetings Lords! As requested, here follows my application to Vigil:

• Your Minecraft IGN: ShadowRavynn ~ but you can call me Ravynn if you wish.
  • Past towns: Camelot
  • What do you want to contribute: I will contribute anything I can ~ I can be a farmer or merchant or whatever is needed by Vigil.
  • What do you expect from the town: A safe place to rest my head at night, camaraderie and a fun time!
  • Alignment: I am good of course! My friends say I would be considered "Lawful Good"
  • Describe yourself and your goals: I wish to be a part of something lasting and would like to have a nice home and friends to work alongside and fight alongside when needed. I am very ambitious and motivated, kind of heart and loyal to a fault. *I am also in Est timezone.*

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
Greetings Lords! As requested, here follows my application to Vigil:

• Your Minecraft IGN: ShadowRavynn ~ but you can call me Ravynn if you wish.
  • What do you want to contribute: I will contribute anything I can ~ I can be a farmer or merchant or whatever is needed by Vigil.
  • What do you expect from the town: A safe place to rest my head at night, camaraderie and a fun time!
  • Alignment: I am good of course! My friends say I would be considered "Lawful Good"
  • Describe yourself and your goals: I wish to be a part of something lasting and would like to have a nice home and friends to work alongside and fight alongside when needed. I am very ambitious and motivated, kind of heart and loyal to a fault. *I am also in Est timezone.*

Ahh, a fine app! I'm happy to name you as a citizen of the Vigil! May you find comfort, safety and friends in our keep.

ShadowRavynn

Max Legacy Supporter
  • Your Minecraft IGN: Sekcbaba
  • What do you want to contribute: Healing, having fun
  • What do you expect from the town: Having fun
  • Alignment: Good
  • Describe yourself and your goals: I just want to have fun! =)