• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] The Vigil [Lawful Good]

• Your Minecraft IGN:ipwnu10000times
  • Past towns:n/a
  • What do you want to contribute:good miner
  • What do you expect from the town:friendship protection
  • Alignment:good
  • Describe yourself and your goals:i like working on cars i play alot of games and want to be in a township

DefaultTexture

Legacy Supporter 4
  • Your Minecraft IGN: DefaultTexture
  • Past towns: Mineris, Underworld, Verstad, Jericho.
  • What do you want to contribute: My building skills, along with any help that I am able to provide.
  • What do you expect from the town: The friendship that I already have with most of the members, and a place to call home.
  • Alignment: Was evil. Now, Neutral Good.
  • Describe yourself and your goals: I play minecraft alot, and I love spending time with my dad. In minecraft I hope to build some sexy things, and get recognized for them. I am currently a level 15 bard, and hope to master within the month, as I am not focusing on that. I have been an Honorary member of Vigil for some time, and would like to become an official member.
Here is a kitten for your viewing pleasure! (=^.^=)

me19584

Glowing Redstone
Hey recent applicants- Right now I'm trying to open up some room so we have space for more citizens! If any of you would be interested in sharing a room, I can have one open later today. If you'd like to build a house outside the walls (still in regions) I also have space, but I'll need to approve your design (medieval style required, but it doesn't have to be godly), or, if you just need a place to store stuff and don't want your own room yet (you WILL get one), I can accept you now.

I'd like to accept all three of you, ILoveEroge DarthPenanceBR Aarnon , so please let me know if any of the above works for you![/quote

That works for me. will i be able to build up to a full room later on? if not, id still like to be a part of this town. thank you.

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
  • Your Minecraft IGN:ipwnu10000times
  • Past towns:n/a
  • What do you want to contribute:good miner
  • What do you expect from the town:friendship protection
  • Alignment:good
  • Describe yourself and your goals:i like working on cars i play alot of games and want to be in a township
Could you please put a bit more effort into your app...

and me19584 I'd like to welcome you and DefaultTexture to Vigil, as Aerokii has said before we do not have enough rooms/housing yet but Aerokii will let you know where to put a chest or two. Message me, Dwarfers, or Aerokii in game to get set up.

itemten

Stone
  • Your Minecraft IGN: itemten
  • Past towns: I am currently a citizen of Underworld and want to join a more active town.
  • What do you want to contribute: I've played on several PvP/towny/factions servers in the past and I'm decent at PVP and better at guarding towns. I'm currently spec'd as an enchanter but I can change to suit the needs of the town as I only started on this server a few weeks ago.
  • What do you expect from the town: I've seen Vigil (I had a hideout in the area while you were building it) and it looks very well established. That said I'd like to be a member of an active community on this server and Vigil seems very active. I expect a place with little to no stealing from townmates and no newbie mistakes like leaving holes in our defenses.
  • Alignment: I'd say Neutral Good.
  • Describe yourself and your goals: soon to be father of two so I better be at least somewhat responsible. I want to join a town with a good community and just have a good time on the server!

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
Greetings ~

Sooo... I would like to propose us having a Vigil Herald, Vigil Scribe or Vigil Town Crier or SOMEthing... They can be in charge of the "paperwork" side of things, keeping citizen list up to date, minutes for meetings, etc.
Vigtwrit.*
*Very Important Guy|Gal That Writes Important Things

Shpionam

Dirt
  • Your Minecraft IGN: Shpionam
  • Past towns: None, newly whitelisted!
  • What do you want to contribute: An RP character, a fighter, minecraft materials when possible, and a good time!
  • What do you expect from the town: An immersible RPG environment and some fun playtime with some nice gents.
  • Alignment: Lawful Good
  • Describe yourself and your goals: I'm, as stated above, newly whitelisted to Herocraft and such don't have much experience here at all. I'm only level 8, a fighter, planning on becoming a Dragoon. I RP a lot on other games like World of Warcraft and such, and I'd like to expand that to Minecraft with you guys! :D
Edit: I'm willing to just take a secure spot if there aren't any houses immediately available. ^^

Blade1209

Wood
IGN:
Blade1209

Previous towns:
Jericho

Future contributions:
I might be able to help with redstone once I become a higher level crafter.

What I'm expecting:
Only a place to live, not much else.

Alignment:
I would consider myself neutral unless provoked, Just like an enderman (My skin (Not that it matters) )

Description/Goals:
My friend, DefaultTexture told me about this great town and I would love to join and be with him. I'm sort of a good builder, I guess halfway between mansions built by Variede and wooden boxes from the common newbie.

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
  • Your Minecraft IGN: itemten
  • Past towns: I am currently a citizen of Underworld and want to join a more active town.
  • What do you want to contribute: I've played on several PvP/towny/factions servers in the past and I'm decent at PVP and better at guarding towns. I'm currently spec'd as an enchanter but I can change to suit the needs of the town as I only started on this server a few weeks ago.
  • What do you expect from the town: I've seen Vigil (I had a hideout in the area while you were building it) and it looks very well established. That said I'd like to be a member of an active community on this server and Vigil seems very active. I expect a place with little to no stealing from townmates and no newbie mistakes like leaving holes in our defenses.
  • Alignment: I'd say Neutral Good.
  • Describe yourself and your goals: soon to be father of two so I better be at least somewhat responsible. I want to join a town with a good community and just have a good time on the server!

• Your Minecraft IGN: Shpionam
  • Past towns: None, newly whitelisted!
  • What do you want to contribute: An RP character, a fighter, minecraft materials when possible, and a good time!
  • What do you expect from the town: An immersible RPG environment and some fun playtime with some nice gents.
  • Alignment: Lawful Good
  • Describe yourself and your goals: I'm, as stated above, newly whitelisted to Herocraft and such don't have much experience here at all. I'm only level 8, a fighter, planning on becoming a Dragoon. I RP a lot on other games like World of Warcraft and such, and I'd like to expand that to Minecraft with you guys! :D
Edit: I'm willing to just take a secure spot if there aren't any houses immediately available. ^^

IGN:
Blade1209

Previous towns:
Jericho

Future contributions:
I might be able to help with redstone once I become a higher level crafter.

What I'm expecting:
Only a place to live, not much else.

Alignment:
I would consider myself neutral unless provoked, Just like an enderman (My skin (Not that it matters) )

Description/Goals:
My friend, DefaultTexture told me about this great town and I would love to join and be with him. I'm sort of a good builder, I guess halfway between mansions built by Variede and wooden boxes from the common newbie.

Ok, here's the situation. Currently, the castle is full up until we finish some projects we've been working on. If you're willing to settle for having just a place to store your stuff in chests, rather than a full out room, I can accept you, or if you want to build your own house outside the walls for a higher tax rate, or finally if you know someone in Vigil (Blade) and can convince them to share their room with you, then I can accept you.

You are not considered accepted until you respond to this message with what you prefer.

NOTICE:

For all others, applications are currently ON HOLD until we figure the space issue out. I'm sorry for the hassle, but we never expected to be this popular!

itemten

Stone
I've got a hideout just outside of town so i'll keep using that at the moment but I would like to use a chest(s) in the city if possible. My wife and I just had our second child this past Wednesday so we're pretty busy! I'll be online whenever I find some time.

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
I've got a hideout just outside of town so i'll keep using that at the moment but I would like to use a chest(s) in the city if possible. My wife and I just had our second child this past Wednesday so we're pretty busy! I'll be online whenever I find some time.

GOOD NEWS, EVERYONE!

Looks like we had a fair bit of space open up- applications are now OPEN, and I can get you a room, Itemten. Welcome to town!

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Finally another Good town in the world of Bastion! I would like to propose an alliance between you and Skyforge.

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
Finally another Good town in the world of Bastion! I would like to propose an alliance between you and Skyforge.

Happily agreed! You're one of the few trustworthy people on the server, and you've been a stalwart ally in the past. I see no reason not to accept an alliance!

itemten

Stone
Thanks Aerokii, I'll need to make a trip to my room in my current town to pick up important items before I leave that town.

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
Thanks Aerokii, I'll need to make a trip to my room in my current town to pick up important items before I leave that town.

Sure thing, just let me know- if I'm not on, talk to Truecorruptor/Dwarfers or ShadowRavynn, any of them can get you an invite and set up with a vacant room!

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
  • Your Minecraft IGN: dkabot
  • Past towns: None, accepted into Bastion itself only yesterday as of posting
  • What do you want to contribute: Someone to work with and heal, nothing terribly special.
  • What do you expect from the town: Allies to work with and a place I can put stuff with some security
  • Alignment: Haven't played long enough to show how I act here, but I'd prolly be on neutral or good
  • Describe yourself and your goals: I'm just out to find people I can work with mutually whilst having somewhere to put stuff at the end of the day. One of my friends on Skype is in this town and I'd prefer to be able to work with them. If the cost for safety is fighting the forces of evil, then I say so be it.

Major626

Wood
  • Your Minecraft IGN: Major626
  • Past towns: New here, just whitelisted today, as of time of posting.
  • What do you want to contribute: I would defend against evil and be able to heal my allies.
  • What do you expect from the town: I expect a safe haven and stronghold against the great evil in the world.
  • Alignment: Good
  • Describe yourself and your goals: I want to defend the world against those who would harm the innocent.

Ok, here's the situation. Currently, the castle is full up until we finish some projects we've been working on. If you're willing to settle for having just a place to store your stuff in chests, rather than a full out room, I can accept you, or if you want to build your own house outside the walls for a higher tax rate, or finally if you know someone in Vigil (Blade) and can convince them to share their room with you, then I can accept you.

You are not considered accepted until you respond to this message with what you prefer.

NOTICE:

For all others, applications are currently ON HOLD until we figure the space issue out. I'm sorry for the hassle, but we never expected to be this popular!
Aerokii, I can share my room with someone so, no problem!

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
  • Your Minecraft IGN: dkabot
  • Past towns: None, accepted into Bastion itself only yesterday as of posting
  • What do you want to contribute: Someone to work with and heal, nothing terribly special.
  • What do you expect from the town: Allies to work with and a place I can put stuff with some security
  • Alignment: Haven't played long enough to show how I act here, but I'd prolly be on neutral or good
  • Describe yourself and your goals: I'm just out to find people I can work with mutually whilst having somewhere to put stuff at the end of the day. One of my friends on Skype is in this town and I'd prefer to be able to work with them. If the cost for safety is fighting the forces of evil, then I say so be it.

• Your Minecraft IGN: Major626
  • Past towns: New here, just whitelisted today, as of time of posting.
  • What do you want to contribute: I would defend against evil and be able to heal my allies.
  • What do you expect from the town: I expect a safe haven and stronghold against the great evil in the world.
  • Alignment: Good
  • Describe yourself and your goals: I want to defend the world against those who would harm the innocent.

Both accepted! Get with me, dwarfers, truecorruptor, or shadowravynn in game and we'll get you all set up ^^