• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] The Vigil [Lawful Good]

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
  • Your Minecraft IGN: greenman2288
  • Past towns: N/A
  • What do you want to contribute: My Minecraftical being to your town for the fun of the game.
  • What do you expect from the town: a roof over my head, some protection, and meeting new friends.
  • Alignment: Definitely good, helping when possible and abiding by rules.
  • Describe yourself and your goals: a fun chatty minecraft player that enjoys games in my spare time. I'm very loyal to what i contribute to and am very easy to get along with. i also have a brother, Redstonepro27 :)

• Your Minecraft IGN: redstonepro27
  • Past towns: none.
  • What do you want to contribute: I'm a good show with a bow so I plan on being a ranger. I've also got quite some redstone skills. (I do redstone tutorials on youtube if you want to see some of my work -youtube.com/redstonepro27)
  • What do you expect from the town: A nice community to store my items and contribute to with my brother, greenman2288
  • Alignment: 100% good, greifing is a waste of time.
  • Describe yourself and your goals: I'm just an average player with a love for the game :) I want to find a good community to contribute to and be a part of. I plan on becoming a ranger and an engineer eventually; hopefully i can use the classes' special abilities in favor of the town.

• Your Minecraft IGN: beazyKID
  • Past towns: This is my first town.
  • What do you want to contribute: Anything I can help with. I'm not the greatest builder in the world, but once I get my level up I can definitely contribute to defending the town. I don't mind mining either, so I can help supply the town with whatever is needed.
  • What do you expect from the town: Mostly just to meet people I can play with. The protection of a town is also something I kind of need.
  • Alignment: Good for the most part, unless someone needs to be taken cared of.
  • Describe yourself and your goals: I've been playing Minecraft for a little now, but this is my first serious server. I hope to find some chill people I can play with cause the Minecraft world can get quite lonely sometimes lol. I learn quickly so if someone would take the time to teach me some things I could become a huge help to this town.
  • P.S. ---- I understand you guys are quite full right now but I'm willing to wait; I like how it's fast growing and I want to be a part of that. If I could just get a chest somewhere in the town that'd be great. Thanks.
  • Your Minecraft IGN: HUGE_FAILER (sorry for my immature username, i hate it)
  • Past towns: none
  • What do you want to contribute: I want to join the town and help make it bigger/better.
  • What do you expect from the town: I want a place where i can live and have as my base.
  • Describe yourself and your goals: I'm new to the server and im looking for a good town to join. I'm a rogue and im going to go Enchanter and when i have maxed rogue i will see what i will be.
  • I have experience from hero-servers before and i would like to take part in this awesome town.

• Your Minecraft IGN: Envious1
  • Past towns: none
  • What do you want to contribute: I am a healer :)
  • What do you expect from the town: Safety and a nice community
  • Alignment: Good
  • Describe yourself and your goals: I help when I can and just like to have a good time :) I will contribute to the advancement of the town in anyway I can.

• Your Minecraft IGN: Sonica1031
  • Past towns: None
  • What do you want to contribute: I am kind of new, but I work hard at what I do. So, whatever is needed is what I will try to contribute.
  • What do you expect from the town: A safe haven
  • Describe yourself and your goals: I want to hit max level and I plan to be an alchemist. Also I want to have fun doing it :D

If any of y'all are interested, we're now open again and have plenty of space in our newly opened undercity! The area will be under heavy construction, but there's more than enough room for your homes! So, talk to me in game, and for those of you who are joining, Welcome to The Vigil!

Archmage_Lloyd

Soulsand
  • Your Minecraft IGN:Archmage_lloyd
  • Past towns: ThornHollow, Mineris, Verstad (x2)
  • What do you want to contribute: Good will, pay regular taxes, make friends. Help fight, and what ever my king asks for.
  • What do you expect from the town: Role play. friendly members, most of all, I expect Aerokii.
  • Alignment: Good, generally. I do some evil actions like for instance thievery, but I generally fight in self defense, and dislike fighting much. But If I am a ninja, expect hell upon vigil's enemies.
  • Describe yourself and your goals:Myself, average 19 year old. My heart rate goes up when I am chased if mining. I hate it when people sneak up on me, but I love sneaking up on people. Most of my friends call me creepy because I am always "magically" right behind them and I greet them. My goals are simple. While in this town, I hope to switch to ninja, master it, and go thieving and kill our enemies. Even help build a bit.

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
  • Your Minecraft IGN:Archmage_lloyd
  • Past towns: ThornHollow, Mineris, Verstad (x2)
  • What do you want to contribute: Good will, pay regular taxes, make friends. Help fight, and what ever my king asks for.
  • What do you expect from the town: Role play. friendly members, most of all, I expect Aerokii.
  • Alignment: Good, generally. I do some evil actions like for instance thievery, but I generally fight in self defense, and dislike fighting much. But If I am a ninja, expect hell upon vigil's enemies.
  • Describe yourself and your goals:Myself, average 19 year old. My heart rate goes up when I am chased if mining. I hate it when people sneak up on me, but I love sneaking up on people. Most of my friends call me creepy because I am always "magically" right behind them and I greet them. My goals are simple. While in this town, I hope to switch to ninja, master it, and go thieving and kill our enemies. Even help build a bit.

Accepted! Looking forward to having you!

• Your Minecraft IGN: EmeraldMiner100
  • Past towns: None.
  • What do you want to contribute: Anything asked for.
  • What do you expect from the town: To have a home.
  • Alignment: Good.
  • Describe yourself and your goals: I am a low level rogue, new to the server. I want to experience the most out of this!

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
  • Your Minecraft IGN: EmeraldMiner100
  • Past towns: None.
  • What do you want to contribute: Anything asked for.
  • What do you expect from the town: To have a home.
  • Alignment: Good.
  • Describe yourself and your goals: I am a low level rogue, new to the server. I want to experience the most out of this!

Well, you're new and don't know a whole lot...

but hey, we're here to help teach you and help you through the dangers of the server that newbies go through! Welcome to town, /tell me in game and we'll get you all set up!

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
Sorry I haven't been on - my net has been having it's own will, and I haven't been able to get onto the forums before now, since I'm using another computer.

• Your Minecraft IGN: MICHAELBYRNEfbi
  • Past towns: None (New to herocraft)
  • What do you want to contribute: I will contribute time and money
  • What do you expect from the town: I expect a house or place to build and nice members
  • Describe yourself and your goals: My goals are to rankup in herocraft and become a top level alchemist!

Aco231

Stone
  • Your Minecraft IGN: Aco231
  • Past towns: Haven't been in any, I'm new to Herocraft.
  • What do you want to contribute: I'd like to help out building, and with any smith jobs you need.
  • What do you expect from the town: I don't expect much, but a small plot of land would be nice.
  • Alignment: I like being good, holy. It's pretty fun to be running down with an ideal down on your back than your own philosophy.
  • Describe yourself and your goals: I'm more of a plain, thought out kind of guy. I'm not very cryptic, because this could lead to confusion to most of the playerbase. I'd really want to contribute to building, and help out as much as I can while leveling up my skills.

• Your Minecraft IGN: bananananana
  • What do you want to contribute: Offer up free healthcare to Vigil members and help in battle along with doing odd end jobs.
  • What do you expect from the town: A friendly and good community to interact with and have fun with.
  • Alignment: I like to be good and holy by giving wandering travelers food with healings too.
  • Describe yourself and your goals: Although I am not the best builder in the world, I can help fight against evil. I want to heal and support charges into battles and against evil townships. I am also trying to level up as I go along.

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
  • Your Minecraft IGN: Aco231
  • Past towns: Haven't been in any, I'm new to Herocraft.
  • What do you want to contribute: I'd like to help out building, and with any smith jobs you need.
  • What do you expect from the town: I don't expect much, but a small plot of land would be nice.
  • Alignment: I like being good, holy. It's pretty fun to be running down with an ideal down on your back than your own philosophy.
  • Describe yourself and your goals: I'm more of a plain, thought out kind of guy. I'm not very cryptic, because this could lead to confusion to most of the playerbase. I'd really want to contribute to building, and help out as much as I can while leveling up my skills.

• Your Minecraft IGN: bananananana
  • What do you want to contribute: Offer up free healthcare to Vigil members and help in battle along with doing odd end jobs.
  • What do you expect from the town: A friendly and good community to interact with and have fun with.
  • Alignment: I like to be good and holy by giving wandering travelers food with healings too.
  • Describe yourself and your goals: Although I am not the best builder in the world, I can help fight against evil. I want to heal and support charges into battles and against evil townships. I am also trying to level up as I go along.

Done and done! You're both in. Bother me or Dwarfers to get yourself into town and get a place to set up your homes!

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
  • Your Minecraft IGN: malikdanab
  • Past towns: Raubtier
  • What do you want to contribute: I provide humor, help, and headaches.
  • What do you expect from the town: For it to be on par with Raubtier
  • Alignment: Chaotic Neutral?
  • Describe yourself and your goals: A cynical realist with a heart of gold.

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
  • Your Minecraft IGN: malikdanab
  • Past towns: Raubtier
  • What do you want to contribute: I provide humor, help, and headaches.
  • What do you expect from the town: For it to be on par with Raubtier
  • Alignment: Chaotic Neutral?
  • Describe yourself and your goals: A cynical realist with a heart of gold.
HES BACK MY FAVORITE TERRORIST