• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] The Vigil [Lawful Good]

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
  • Your Minecraft IGN: Sekcbaba
  • Past towns: Camelot
  • What do you want to contribute: Healing, having fun
  • What do you expect from the town: Having fun
  • Alignment: Good
  • Describe yourself and your goals: I just want to have fun! =)

I'll accept you since you are with ShadowRavynn. :)

Don1819

Coal
  • Your Minecraft IGN: don1819
  • Past towns: belegost (friend's left) , and newerth (too big couldn't get help)
  • What do you want to contribute: id like to help the town defend, sell potions, and misc alchemy stuffz
  • What do you expect from the town: protection, and friendship
  • Describe yourself and your goals: a pretty to the point kinda guy like's Roleplaying, and PvP as well as PvE and many popular other games as well as non popular games

ShadowRavynn

Max Legacy Supporter
Greetings ~

Sooo... I would like to propose us having a Vigil Herald, Vigil Scribe or Vigil Town Crier or SOMEthing... They can be in charge of the "paperwork" side of things, keeping citizen list up to date, minutes for meetings, etc. I would like to have a small area in the castle also to list citizens and allies on signs. Not sure what you would want to call this.... I know Herald can be confused with HC Herald, Scribe can be confused with the profession... Town Crier doesn't sound very nice... lol

And I wouldn't mind volunteering for this position unless you have someone else you would like to do this.

Thank you Lords of Vigil for the wonderful home!

~ShadowRavynn~

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
  • Your Minecraft IGN: don1819
  • Past towns: belegost (friend's left) , and newerth (too big couldn't get help)
  • What do you want to contribute: id like to help the town defend, sell potions, and misc alchemy stuffz
  • What do you expect from the town: protection, and friendship
  • Describe yourself and your goals: a pretty to the point kinda guy like's Roleplaying, and PvP as well as PvE and many popular other games as well as non popular games

I'd be happy to include you in our town! Welcome to Vigil!

warlordrules

Stone
  • Your Minecraft IGN:Warlordrules
  • Past towns:Belegost, soon to be Newerth
  • What do you want to contribute:Building and later on redstone enginering
  • What do you expect from the town: a better and more responsive community than newerth
  • Alignment: Good and with best intent of nice
  • Describe yourself and your goals: I am a wizard of fire gribe and I wish to live and mine and build in peace.

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
Oh nice, Aero! Seeing you put up your neat town! Let's hope you stay good, which I have no doubt about, since I've known you for some time. I'll still stay in Camelot, but, like leftovers, you can count me as a "personal" ally.

Good luck with your town!

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
  • Your Minecraft IGN:Warlordrules
  • Past towns:Belegost, soon to be Newerth
  • What do you want to contribute:Building and later on redstone enginering
  • What do you expect from the town: a better and more responsive community than newerth
  • Alignment: Good and with best intent of nice
  • Describe yourself and your goals: I am a wizard of fire gribe and I wish to live and mine and build in peace.

We'd be happy to invite you in as a member of the town! I can't be online at the moment, but when I am send me a /tell and we'll get you all set up! Welcome to The Vigil!

Oh nice, Aero! Seeing you put up your neat town! Let's hope you stay good, which I have no doubt about, since I've known you for some time. I'll still stay in Camelot, but, like leftovers, you can count me as a "personal" ally.

Good luck with your town!
Thanks much! I'm happy to have you as an Ally, if not a member, haha.

Vidal

TNT
  • Your Minecraft IGN: Vidal_B
  • Past towns: Gallifrey, Oblivion
  • What do you want to contribute: Town defense
  • What do you expect from the town: Safety from the bad people :[
  • Alignment: Good/Neutral
  • Describe yourself and your goals: Mexican, joined a year ago

Dismays

Legacy Supporter 9
  • Your Minecraft IGN: Dismays
  • Past towns: Oblivion
  • What do you want to contribute: Protect and gelp
  • What do you expect from the town: just fun
  • Alignment: Neutral/Good
  • Describe yourself and your goals: Just to have fun.

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
  • Your Minecraft IGN: Vidal_B
  • Past towns: Gallifrey, Oblivion
  • What do you want to contribute: Town defense
  • What do you expect from the town: Safety from the bad people :[
  • Alignment: Good/Neutral
  • Describe yourself and your goals: Mexican, joined a year ago
  • Your Minecraft IGN: Dismays
  • Past towns: Oblivion
  • What do you want to contribute: Protect and gelp
  • What do you expect from the town: just fun
  • Alignment: Neutral/Good
  • Describe yourself and your goals: Just to have fun.
I know you both from Dragongarde I don't see a reason not to accept you. So welcome to Vigil (If Aerokii doesnt mind)

mittens321

Iron
  • Your Minecraft IGN:mittens321
  • Past towns: paragon, oakenshire,belegost, skyfall,
  • What do you want to contribute:i want to help fight
  • What do you expect from the town:a lot of fighting
  • Alignment:good
  • Describe yourself and your goals:i like to fight and i also play league of legends so if you play that, tell me your gamer tag

mittens321

Iron
  • Your Minecraft IGN:mittens321
  • Past towns: paragon, oakenshire,belegost, skyfall,
  • What do you want to contribute:i want to help fight
  • What do you expect from the town:a lot of fighting
  • Alignment:good
  • Describe yourself and your goals:i like to fight and i also play league of legends so if you play that, tell me your gamer tag

keetsie

Dirt
Application:

• Your Minecraft IGN: Keetsie
  • Past towns: None. This will be my first town.
  • What do you want to contribute: Resources and riches. I mine and trade for fun and enjoy making a profit. I'm happy to pay some of that profit back to a town that protects me and my stuff. (I have not yet chosen a profession, but am eyeing merchant, engineer and farmer.) I also don't mind doing menial tasks if they help my group.
  • What do you expect from the town: A reasonably safe place to store my valuables. I'd also like to meet other town members and participate in group activities.
  • Alignment: Good. Profitable good.
  • Describe yourself and your goals: I am a resource hoarder and a marketeer. I joined this server to explore its economy. I'm also hoping to make some friends and find a regular group to go hit stuff with.
For what it's worth, DefaultTexture referred me to your town. I asked if I could list him as a reference, and he said yes. If he's representative of Vigil's population, I'd love to join the herd.

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
Application:

• Your Minecraft IGN: Keetsie
  • Past towns: None. This will be my first town.
  • What do you want to contribute: Resources and riches. I mine and trade for fun and enjoy making a profit. I'm happy to pay some of that profit back to a town that protects me and my stuff. (I have not yet chosen a profession, but am eyeing merchant, engineer and farmer.) I also don't mind doing menial tasks if they help my group.
  • What do you expect from the town: A reasonably safe place to store my valuables. I'd also like to meet other town members and participate in group activities.
  • Alignment: Good. Profitable good.
  • Describe yourself and your goals: I am a resource hoarder and a marketeer. I joined this server to explore its economy. I'm also hoping to make some friends and find a regular group to go hit stuff with.
For what it's worth, DefaultTexture referred me to your town. I asked if I could list him as a reference, and he said yes. If he's representative of Vigil's population, I'd love to join the herd.
This application is great, I think that you would make a good member of our growing community. So Welcome to Vigil, message me, Dwarfers , or Aerokii to get a town invite and the chat info

ILoveEroge

Wood
  • Your Minecraft IGN:ILoveEroge
  • Past towns:Gallifrey
  • What do you want to contribute:Town Defense
  • What do you expect from the town:Town Safety
  • Alignment:Good
  • Describe yourself and your goals:Asian, to have fun
P.S Friends with Vidal, Dismays, Aarnon

Aarnon

Dirt
  • Your Minecraft IGN: Aarnon
  • Past towns: None
  • What do you want to contribute: Resources and buildings
  • What do you expect from the town: Safety from others
  • Describe yourself and your goals: Just a new player looking for a town where I can meet new players and level with others

• Your Minecraft IGN: DarthPenanceBR.
  • Past towns: Rapture.
  • What do you want to contribute: Help the town as most I can.
  • What do you expect from the town: Swamp for night xp farm, farm.
  • Alignment: I think good.
  • Describe yourself and your goals: Help my town be the better of Herocraft and be one of the best players.

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
Hey recent applicants- Right now I'm trying to open up some room so we have space for more citizens! If any of you would be interested in sharing a room, I can have one open later today. If you'd like to build a house outside the walls (still in regions) I also have space, but I'll need to approve your design (medieval style required, but it doesn't have to be godly), or, if you just need a place to store stuff and don't want your own room yet (you WILL get one), I can accept you now.

I'd like to accept all three of you, ILoveEroge DarthPenanceBR Aarnon , so please let me know if any of the above works for you!

me19584

Glowing Redstone
  • Your Minecraft IGN: me19584
  • Past towns: None (Im relatively new to the server)
  • What do you want to contribute:I would like to help with a farm and I enjoy pvp against those who deserve it
  • What do you expect from the town: To give me a place to stay and maybe make some in game friends
  • Describe yourself and your goals:Im hardworking but i like to have fun.