• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] One - Communist Collective [Neutral]

GraRona

Portal
Sorry for the double post, but here is an actual update of the town with labels detailing the different areas.
eufpsm.jpg

The entire town also has a massive area under it. It looks pretty nice so far and will have a large railway hub to any possible future towns as well as more storage, part of the vault, future group builds, and anything else we may need more space for.

Sky to bedrock walls?

Zaspar

Legacy Supporter 2
Sky to bedrock walls?
On the outside, they're about 10-15 blocks high. From the inside, the walls look pretty massive.

Of course, the wall design is subject to change, and the real town will probably not be at around Y - 35 as it is now.

Kalkyte

Legacy Supporter 5
Might want to make it above 64, or else creeper explosions can destroy blocks ;)

AlexDaParrot

Legacy Supporter 5
The level is going to be based upon the height of the highest building in the town; we can light the town to prevent creeper explosions.

Kalkyte

Legacy Supporter 5
I'm not even sure if regioned areas are susceptible, just thought you might want to consider that if they are.

AlexDaParrot

Legacy Supporter 5
Our citizens will be highly trained in fighting against any intruders that dare to venture within our terrestrial realm. Also, not a single creep shall be allowed to creep in our town.

Tyronus

Legacy Supporter 4
they see me trollin this forum. tryen to ketch me white n nerdy . lol i just made that song!