• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] One - Communist Collective [Neutral]

AlexDaParrot

Legacy Supporter 5
I really want to see how this would be wired, I'm not even sure if that is possible.

This isn't necessarily a question that is about our policy, so I'd just like to say that we already have worked out a way of doing this [With the wires being invisible to everyone]. It's actually quite efficient and easy. It can also be done without many logic gates or an engineer (Though engineers can make it more efficient).

Once again, putting our seed down and hoping other people take up ideas such as this.

Howdanrocks

Legacy Supporter 4
Looking forward to being with you. I also need to talk to you about my loyal townies who wish to follow me into the next map joining as well.

Zaspar

Legacy Supporter 2
I propose an alliance with KO (Kingdom of Obscurity), they consist of many RoT members AND the valley communities. Their leader is @madsplatter

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7
As far as an alliance... We are our own masters. Take what you will of that. As to a member list yes, we have a spreadsheet only accessable to the "Inner Council"

AlexDaParrot

Legacy Supporter 5
^ The Collective is not seeking any alliances at this time. Also, we do have a memberlist, but it is not publicly visible.

Howdanrocks

Legacy Supporter 4
Will there be any problems with my loyal townies joining? I trust them and will take full responsibility for them.

AlexDaParrot

Legacy Supporter 5
Make sure they fill out the form truthfully and to the best of their ability. The Collective weights referrals, age [Or shown maturity], name recognition, team speak use and having a microphone, and lastly previous towns/time on server as the main constituents of our acceptance system. Therefore, if your members are mature, have been with the community for a while, have your word and have been with your town, and ideally have a microphone the chance of acceptance would be high. However, even if those exist the members of the Collective may deem it not in the Collective's best interest to accept a member, and thus each application is inherently a case by case basis.

AlexDaParrot

Legacy Supporter 5
Ok, thus far four points have been addressed in the main post that were brought up in the comments. I'd like to personally thank everyone for commenting and helping to flesh out this idea and to aid us in further adding logical reasoning to our goals and methods. If anyone has any points, remember guys, they will be answered.

Also, we are easily into the double digits in members who have applied and are accepted. [Just a little tidbit update for any people observing our revolution :)]

AlexDaParrot

Legacy Supporter 5
I'd just like to note that the Collective is evaluating applications as they come in, but it may be a few days before we get back to you. Please be patient; we will inform anyone who has been accepted OR has not been accepted of the Collective's decision upon each application; therefore if you apply, expect a response.

Diffuse

Legacy Supporter 4
If the inner council has a single week of inactivity I can see the entire idea falling apart. The problem I see with communism in a game like this is that if materials are not distributed for a small period of time, it just encourages members to start hoarding. How exactly do you plan to keep materials constantly being distributed? Are you just assuming that someone with the ability to distribute will always be there or do you plan on letting your towns members simply pick up items? I can see both systems failing with relative ease tbh.

Shadownub

ICE ICE ICE!
Legacy Supporter 3
With solid leadership and loyal members it's quite possible to get the distribution working. Even if distribution is only done by trusted members, so long as recruitment is good people don't like to ruin their name, hoard supplies, and lose their place in such a unique township. I'm pretty impressed by the whole idea.