• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] [LO] Rapture [22] [Neutral] - Recruiting - No Taxes

Dragon051399

Stone
IGN: dragon051399
Time zone: CST -6
What classes are you specializing into: Rouge
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: No, I use Skype
How long have you been on HC: A couple of hours, but am going to play a LOT
Why do you want to join: My brother and freind reccomended this city.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: a miner
What can you give to us, as a community: I am loyal and patriotic. Anything you need from me, I will give. I will do anything for my city and kingdom.
What towns have you been in: Zero
Why did you leave them (if applicable): N/A
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes, I will happily abide by the laws.
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: Play with your team, not against it. I HATE teamkills.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: Never. Nothing will stop me from having fun.
Tell us about yourself: My name is Dylan. I've been playing minecraft for about three years. I love PvP but still always play with respect. I love this game, server, basketball, and spaghetti.
Referrals: Schrae(brother) and LinkEiyu (may be spelling wrong) (friend)

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN: dragon051399
Time zone: CST -6
What classes are you specializing into: Rouge
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: No, I use Skype
How long have you been on HC: A couple of hours, but am going to play a LOT
Why do you want to join: My brother and freind reccomended this city.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: a miner
What can you give to us, as a community: I am loyal and patriotic. Anything you need from me, I will give. I will do anything for my city and kingdom.
What towns have you been in: Zero
Why did you leave them (if applicable): N/A
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes, I will happily abide by the laws.
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: Play with your team, not against it. I HATE teamkills.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: Never. Nothing will stop me from having fun.
Tell us about yourself: My name is Dylan. I've been playing minecraft for about three years. I love PvP but still always play with respect. I love this game, server, basketball, and spaghetti.
Referrals: Schrae(brother) and LinkEiyu (may be spelling wrong) (friend)

Hello Dragon!
The application looks good, accepted and welcome to Rapture!

MunchlaxHero

Max Legacy Supporter
IGN: MunchlaxHero
Time zone: Pacific Time Zone
What classes are you specializing into: Dragoon Smith
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: yes i can listen and thats it for now
How long have you been on HC: about 6 months
Why do you want to join: I need a town and a place to store stuff, and i like to pvp
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: all
What can you give to us, as a community: build kill and mine
What towns have you been in: I owned wv and i lived in ame for a while, also i was in braavos for a day
Why did you leave them (if applicable): i sold wv, i left ame to go to wv, i have to leave braavos because i applied at umbra, Jonsoon really doesnt like them so hes kickin me out.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes i do
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: I like the one about fair pvping so everyone can join in and have fun
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: No
Tell us about yourself: Im expiernced in HC ive owned a town and suffered with the stress of it and i like to play HC a lot.
Referrals: None

MunchlaxHero

Max Legacy Supporter
to tell u the truth i really dont no right now, my good friend is in umbra that is why i want to go there but right now lumont is away and i need a place to hang out and i would love to help pvp with u, i have had a lot of stuff going on, u might already no if not i can tell u in pm.

IGN: Im_a_Pickle
Time Zone: Hawaiian
What classes are you specializing into: Ninja, Enchanter
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I don't have it but if I get accepted I will get it, and I have a mic.
How long have you been on HC: Probably 6 months maybe more maybe less.
Why do you want to join: I want to join because I mainly need a safe place to store my stuff and I like to pvp and would like a bigger town than before to pvp with.
Are you a builder, miner, killer, or a talker: Everything but builder unless I'm given the pattern/design to copy.
What can you give to us, as a community: I can mine, help other town mates with whatever, and I am very active so I'm ready to pvp almost all day everyday.
What towns have you been in: I have been in Wyntervale and Newerth.
Why did you leave them: I left Newerth because my friend was in Wyntervale and I wanted to be in a town with him. I left Wyntervale because I was brutally banned from it in an unfortunate case of events that were out of my control.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: I like the one about being respectful after pvp because it keeps the game fun for everyone.
Do you think that any of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun? No
Tell us about Yourself: I like pvp, I'm somewhat good at it, and I'm always the stealth class, no matter what I'm playing. I am very good at stealth and I can help with silently infiltrating enemies bases, or just doing a recon sweep for enemies. I am home Schooled so I can play everyday most of the day. Also... Im a Pickle :)
Referrals: Munchlaxhero
White list: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/im_a_pickle-whitelisting.38117/

MooBcaKE

Gold
IGN: MooBcaKE
Time zone: eastern time
What classes are you specializing into: Healer/mystic
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I can get teamspeack and I can use it with/without a mic as well
How long have you been on HC:I have been online for a couple of days but wanting to get to know this server more and have fun
Why do you want to join: I want to join a town to be accepted into a community on the server to chat with players and to have a great time with other people.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: I am more of a builder and talker, I can build great but sometimes i like to mine.
What can you give to us, as a community: I can give good looking buildings for the town and other people and being a healer, i can also give people health to stay alive.
What towns have you been in: I have been in no recent towns but would like this town to become my first one to join.
Why did you leave them (if applicable): I have not been in other towns.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: I do understand and agree to all the town rules and will obey them as follows.
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: Teams most certainly, teams are key to not just pvp but discussion and building.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: Not one bit, all guidelines seem fair and easy to follow.
Tell us about yourself: I am a kind player and quite respectful to players in both the game itself and chat. I can control my language and am a fun player to play with. I like to goof around when i play (but not too much) only to an extent where it does not mess anything up about the game for anyone and it creates a fun time for both other players and me.
Referrals: no referrals

Rage2644

Dirt
IGN: Rage2644
Time zone: Centeral USA (GMT -5)
What classes are you specializing into: At the moment im Rogue then going to Ranger
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I don't have teamspeak but i have a Mic and can set one up
How long have you been on HC: A week
Why do you want to join: I was in Braavos before this but i left because it was really big and a lot of it was completed and i wanted a town that wasn't as far in and while I said my goodbyes in LO chat, Northeaster345 recommended that if i still wanted to be in LO I should try rapture because it's fairly new.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: I would do anything that the town needed, as long as it's somewhat enjoyable to me. Since iv'e just joined i haven't really focused on one thing
What can you give to us, as a community: I can help with a lot of things, level up and get better, provide aid when needed, and be a fun person.
What towns have you been in: Braavos
Why did you leave them (if applicable): Too big and i wanted something that was smaller and still under a lot of construction
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: No scamming players, because I think that is a terrible thing to do and very mean.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: Nope
Tell us about yourself: I was in Braavos before, and as i explained I left because it was too far into development. I started playing Minecraft in 1.2.4 and have enjoyed it since. I found my love for RPGS playing Runescape, but stopped when the Evolution of combat came out (Really bad update) And i started playing a different RPG server and all it really was is killing mobs in a dark room all day (Not very fun) So i found this server and enjoy it a lot more.

Link to Braavos application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/thr...102-neutral-recruiting-no-taxes.23207/page-56

Link to whitelist application: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...-rpg-no-pay2win/page__st__33680#entry24143677

Edit: I posted the format like 3 time cause it didnt show up so i thought it wasnt copied xD

Last edited:
New
IGN: anoceandreamer
Time zone: Hawaiian
What classes are you specializing into: Rougue/NINJA!!!!!!
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I can get teamspeak
How long have you been on HC:I have been online for a couple of days but wanting to get to know this server more and enjoy myself
Why do you want to join: I want to join a town to be accepted into a community on the server to chat with players and to have a great time with other people.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: I am more of a builder and talker, I can build great but sometimes i like to mine. I also like to kill things but I need to level up more
What can you give to us, as a community: I can give whatever is needed of me I am especially good at building really tall towers
What towns have you been in: I have been in no recent towns but would like this town to become my first one to join.
Why did you leave them (if applicable): I have not been in other towns.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: I do understand and agree to all the town rules and will obey them as follows.
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: Teams most certainly, teams are key to not just pvp but discussion and building.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: Not one bit, all guidelines seem fair and easy to follow.
Tell us about yourself: I am a kind player and quite respectful to players in both the game itself and chat. . I like to goof around when i play only to an extent where it does not mess anything up about the game for anyone and it creates a fun time for both other players and me.
Referrals: no referrals

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8

Zrock1013

Retired Staff
IGN:Zrock1013
Time zone:EST
What classes are you specializing into:Disciple
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes and I have a mic.
How long have you been on HC: A year and a half with an amount of inactivity.
Why do you want to join:A good community to chill with some old friends.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: Mainly into the killing and chilling.
What can you give to us, as a community: I am a miner ex-ranger and ex-DreadKnight.
What towns have you been in:Thornhollow & SIC of Belegost
Why did you leave them (if applicable):N/A
Do you understand and agree to all town rules:Yes
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing:Being respectful and not being a sore loser.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun:Nadda
Tell us about yourself:A PA bor and raised gamer who is into MOBA games and Minecraft here to show off pvp kills disciple skills and sexual thrills.
Referrals:Jacobpanther

Jacobpanther

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN:Zrock1013
Time zone:EST
What classes are you specializing into:Disciple
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes and I have a mic.
How long have you been on HC: A year and a half with an amount of inactivity.
Why do you want to join:A good community to chill with some old friends.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: Mainly into the killing and chilling.
What can you give to us, as a community: I am a miner ex-ranger and ex-DreadKnight.
What towns have you been in:Thornhollow & SIC of Belegost
Why did you leave them (if applicable):N/A
Do you understand and agree to all town rules:Yes
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing:Being respectful and not being a sore loser.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun:Nadda
Tell us about yourself:A PA bor and raised gamer who is into MOBA games and Minecraft here to show off pvp kills disciple skills and sexual thrills.
Referrals:Jacobpanther

Confirming Referral.

MultiHeartGold

Legacy Supporter 2
IGN: MultiHeartGold
Time zone: Eastern European Time
What classes are you specializing into: Im specialized as a Ninja currently.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I have but dont use Teamspeak, because I cant use headphones on my laptop and dont want people's voices to be hearable by the whole house.
How long have you been on HC: I was whitelisted on June 6th, 2012.
Why do you want to join: Because I find Rapture a pretty good town, and I have been in it before.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: Im a talker due to my inactivity and lack of motivation to do the other stuff.
What can you give to us, as a community: I can give you a lurking chatter.
What towns have you been in: I cant remember, but If needed, I can search up an old app that shows the towns I have been in.
Why did you leave them (if applicable): I cant remember the reasons of why I left towns.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes, I do.
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: I think the one I find most appealing is the part of playing with your team, not against it.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: No, I dont think so.
Tell us about yourself: As I said, I am 14. I live in Finland, and I like both cold and hot temperatures. I also enjoy being outside in a dark night.
Referrals: I dont think I have any for now.
Please link your whitelist application: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...-rpg-no-pay2win/page__st__22840#entry15527749 (Note: The app was made a long time and it may make me look very childish)

s0undwav3

Wood
IGN:s0undwav3
Time zone:east coast
What classes are you specializing into: I am going to be a ninja and a farmer
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: yes and yes
How long have you been on HC: about 2 weeks now
Why do you want to join: because I am looking for a good town with good people that are active
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: A builder and a killer and a talker
What can you give to us, as a community: I will help out anyway I can. take part in raids and civil projects
What towns have you been in:none
Why did you leave them (if applicable):
Do you understand and agree to all town rules:yes
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: I enjoy the honor among pvpers section
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: not a chance
Tell us about yourself: I am social and looking for a fun group to further enhance my HC experiance
Referrals: I talked to someone outside of rapture who tried to recruit me... cant recall his name. started with an I i think
Please link your whitelist application:http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-aplication.43557/