• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] [LO] Rapture [22] [Neutral] - Recruiting - No Taxes

VIzzirgrizzIV

Glowing Redstone
Application
IGN: VIzzirgrizzIV
Time zone: (UTC-5:00) Eastern Time (Us & Canada)
What classes are you specializing into: I am a master Ranger & focusing on mastering Miner level 59.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes I have teamspeak & a mic.
How long have you been on HC: Member since October, 27, 2012.
Why do you want to join: Because LO is OP, Theres nice people, pretty awesome base & are active.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: I consider my self as a killer.
What can you give to us, as a community: I can bring lots of joy & my help in anything im needed in. (such as building, raiding,donating,etc.)
What towns have you been in: Oakenshire, Emberhollow, Aurora & Willowdusk.
Why did you leave them (if applicable): I left every single town because of unactiveness & some being selfish.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes , Understand & Agree with them.
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: Master a path, either crafter or combat & then choose specialization.
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: I would say #3.
Do you think that any of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: No , because most of them explain exactly how i am.
Tell us about yourself: I am a fun person to raid with i may goof around but in the right time. I like to help doing town projects for a better personality & I am polite
Referals:
Link your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/vizzirgrizzivs-application.26344/

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN: HolyAdos

Hello Holy!
With a profile picture of 8bit bacon I don't think anyone could refuse it. Besides that great app. Someone will get you setup in game and I will send you alliance information shortly on the forums.

IGN: ProtoNic1337

Heya Proto!
Although you don't have 8bit bacon in your profile picture you app is looking good so welcome to Rapture!
I will send you information on the forums and get with any of the listed managers in game to get you setup.

krixous2415

Stone
IGN:Lord_Krixous
Time zone:utc:-5
What classes are you specializing into: WARRIOR
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I DONT HAVE BUT CAN GET, I HAVE A MIKE
How long have you been on HC: OVER A WEEK NOW ( ABOUT 9 DAYS)
Why do you want to join: (GETS LONELY PLAYING BY MYSELF)
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: ( A LITTLE OF ALL BUT I LOVE EXPLORING AND MINING THE MOST, MOST PEOPLE THINK IM EPIC AT BUILDING THOUGH)
What can you give to us, as a community: ( IDEAS AND ENTERTAINMENT)
What towns have you been in:(NONE YET)
Why did you leave them (if applicable): (N/A)
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: I DO
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: DO NOT ATTACK FELLOW CITIZENS AND PROTECT YOUR CITY AT ALL COSTS I LOVE HAVING A SAFE ENVIORNMENT (ALSO LIKE THE KEEP YOUR PLOT CLEAN, LIKE A PLACE TO LOOK NEAT AND TIGHTY
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: NOT AT ALL! GUIDELINES ARE MENT TO HELP PEOPLE HAVE FUN AND NOT JUST YOURSELF, IF YOU CANT FOLLOW A FEW RULES THEN YOU SHOULDNT BE ON A SERVER AT ALL
Tell us about yourself: FUN AND ENJOYABLE, LOVE A FAIR GAME, HATE CHEATING AND LOVE TO JUST HANG OUT (ALSO LIKE RP)
Referrals:
Please link your whitelist application:MichaelRL

MichaelRL

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN:Lord_Krixous
Time zone:utc:-5
What classes are you specializing into: WARRIOR
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I DONT HAVE BUT CAN GET, I HAVE A MIKE
How long have you been on HC: OVER A WEEK NOW ( ABOUT 9 DAYS)
Why do you want to join: (GETS LONELY PLAYING BY MYSELF)
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: ( A LITTLE OF ALL BUT I LOVE EXPLORING AND MINING THE MOST, MOST PEOPLE THINK IM EPIC AT BUILDING THOUGH)
What can you give to us, as a community: ( IDEAS AND ENTERTAINMENT)
What towns have you been in:(NONE YET)
Why did you leave them (if applicable): (N/A)
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: I DO
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: DO NOT ATTACK FELLOW CITIZENS AND PROTECT YOUR CITY AT ALL COSTS I LOVE HAVING A SAFE ENVIORNMENT (ALSO LIKE THE KEEP YOUR PLOT CLEAN, LIKE A PLACE TO LOOK NEAT AND TIGHTY
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: NOT AT ALL! GUIDELINES ARE MENT TO HELP PEOPLE HAVE FUN AND NOT JUST YOURSELF, IF YOU CANT FOLLOW A FEW RULES THEN YOU SHOULDNT BE ON A SERVER AT ALL
Tell us about yourself: FUN AND ENJOYABLE, LOVE A FAIR GAME, HATE CHEATING AND LOVE TO JUST HANG OUT (ALSO LIKE RP)
Referrals:
Please link your whitelist application:MichaelRL
Your app looks good but do you have a link to your whitelist app?

krixous2415

Stone
i bought premium so i didn't need whitelist app... however you can see it in recent donors on main page of hc

ORFEAS28

TNT
IGN:
Time zone:12:12PM
What classes are you specializing into:Wizard
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic:i will get it
How long have you been on HC: 1 year
Why do you want to join:cuz my friend munchlaxhero is in it
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker:engineer
What can you give to us, as a community:pvp
What towns have you been in:wyntervale amegakure
Why did you leave them (if applicable):everyine got banned from wynterval
Do you understand and agree to all town rules:yes
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing:I like the one about fair pvping so everyone can join in and have fun
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun:no
Tell us about yourself:i like joining pvp raiding servers and talk on skype with friends
Referrals:Munchlaxhero
Please link your whitelist application:http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/id-like-to-be-wihtlisted.39236/#post-324846

Last edited:

MichaelRL

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN:
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic:
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing:I like the one about fair pvping so everyone can join in and have fun
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun:no
Tell us about yourself:i like joining pvp raiding servers and talk on skype with friends
Please link your whitelist application:http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/id-like-to-be-wihtlisted.39236/#post-324846
Can you answer If you have are able to use teamspeak or not? other than that your app looks great.

krixous2415

Stone
Michael, thanks a ton for all your help recently with my absence!

You really are appreciated! <3

If your not too busy i submitted an app Michael suggested i join your town but since i bought premium i didn't need a white-list app, it was instant white-list, he said to wait till you got back on so u could decide about it. Which is understandable since premium is new an all

Application

IGN: enderdragon0505
Time zone: MST
What classes are you specializing into: Ranger and Probably Miner
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes, I'm on the HC TS channel right now.
How long have you been on HC: 3 days
Why do you want to join: I like the mods and the people I've met so far. I also want to get into the PVP here.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: Probably a talker. I like to game and chat with people on TS.
What can you give to us, as a community: I'm a writer so I'm good with content if you need it. Other than that I'm just a good team player.
What towns have you been in: Just a few. Mostly been running for my life so far. Haven't joined any towns yet.
Why did you leave them (if applicable): N/A
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes.
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: I think encouraging new players is the best. I'm here to game with other people not make people leave.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: Nope.
Tell us about yourself:
I'm new to the server and Minecraft in general. I'd really like to find a Town to join with opportunities to interact with other players. A Town that meet daily in Teamspeak would be ideal.

To give you a little info about myself: I'm a longtime gamer. Probably a little older than most of you (38). I work in the IT Field and write on the side. So far I've finished one epic fantasy book and I'm currently working on a Young Adult Sci-fi novel. I am usually on between 6 PM and 2 AM Mountain Time. I'm currently playing a Rogue who's going to go into Ranger. Haven't really decided on a Crafting profession yet, I've just been doing a lot of mining.

I'd love to do some PVP as well on the server.
Referrals: So far I've gamed with TheAwesomeGuy08. Hopefully he isn't mad about me accidently shooting him in the back of the head.
Please link your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-app.43823/

Jacobpanther

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN:
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic:i will get it

Accepted. See me, Eldrylars or Michaelrl in game for an invite.

LimeSucker

Wood
IGN: LimeSucker
Time zone: France (GMT +1)
What classes are you specializing into: Well I was planning to choose pyromancer but the server will be reset so I'll just see what's new, I can easily addapt myself to a lot of things.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I have teamspeak but my mic is with my headphones. And I can only listen if I don't have my mic.
How long have you been on HC: I'm really new to this server so I would say a week not more. Moreover I'm french so playing on a English speaking server is quiet new for me.
Why do you want to join: I want to join this town because I would rather play with other players than playing solo because I played so much to the singleplayer mode of MineCraft and I use it only to try out the new MC patches or to try Redstone circuits/buildings.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: Usually I'm a miner/builder/talker and not a so good killer (but I can still trick my ennemies). For the talker thing, I guess I need to improve my english before becoming a nice orator.
What can you give to us, as a community: I'm a mature player (even though I'm only 16 because I have been playing MC for like 4 years.) and motivated for a lot of tasks. My friend and I consider me as a funny person (I can try in english I swear !) so that may be an advantage.
What towns have you been in: None
Why did you leave them (if applicable): N/A
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: "Play with your team, not against it." I think this one describes best my state of mind when I play an online game because when I play with a nice group of person I just can't betray them as easy I can say "Det är trevligt ut" (that's swedish and no I don't speak swedish x), I just wanted to put a strange sentance meaning "the weather is nice outiside"). I like playing in community with friends...
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: I don't really understand this one but I will tell you what I think it means "Do you think any of these guidelines are here to prevent you from having fun?" and I would say no.
Tell us about yourself: I come from a French well-known server (a few months ago, he was ranked 2nd) as a moderator, I decider to quit this server because it became uninteresting so... As I said I'm French and I here to have fun, improve my english, play with a community and try a new way of playing minecraft (RPG for MineCraft is new for me but I already tried real RolePlay server). I won't stay connected for hours because I'm on my last year of High School in scientific branch so I have a lot of work.
Referrals: None

I hope you enjoyed my app and see you next time IG !