• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] [LO] Rapture [22] [Neutral] - Recruiting - No Taxes

IGN: sloturtle554
Time zone:eastern
What classes are you specializing into:miner
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic:YES
How long have you been on HC:about 2 weeks
Why do you want to join: so i can be apart of a town
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker:miner
What can you give to us, as a community:i like to level mountains for fun so if you need any where cleared out ill do it
What towns have you been in: n/a
Why did you leave them (if applicable):
Do you understand and agree to all town rules:yes
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: teams
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun:no
Tell us about yourself:ive been playing mc for awhile. this is one of the best servers ive played on.
Referrals:no

Zephael_

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN:s0undwav3
Time zone:east coast
What classes are you specializing into: I am going to be a ninja and a farmer
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: yes and yes
How long have you been on HC: about 2 weeks now
Why do you want to join: because I am looking for a good town with good people that are active
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: A builder and a killer and a talker
What can you give to us, as a community: I will help out anyway I can. take part in raids and civil projects
What towns have you been in:none
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: I enjoy the honor among pvpers section
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: not a chance
Tell us about yourself: I am social and looking for a fun group to further enhance my HC experiance
Referrals: I talked to someone outside of rapture who tried to recruit me... cant recall his name. started with an I i think
Please link your whitelist application:http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-aplication.43557/

Was me. Doesn't start with an I at all. =P

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8

Good morning Turtle!
Looks like you are friends with s0undwave, I am looking forward to you all have a blast on the server!
A couple of questions before I can accept your application, Are you whitelisted? You left that part of your application out. Please take a moment and read through the guidelines we expect our members to follow, you gave the answer "teams" in your application which is not really an answer that makes much sense. Take a few minutes and read the guidelines and then give a better example of what works well for you.

Once you have those filled out please repost your application and I will try to get you setup!

MichaelRL

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN:s0undwav3
Time zone:east coast
What classes are you specializing into: I am going to be a ninja and a farmer
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: yes and yes
How long have you been on HC: about 2 weeks now
Why do you want to join: because I am looking for a good town with good people that are active
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: A builder and a killer and a talker
What can you give to us, as a community: I will help out anyway I can. take part in raids and civil projects
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: I enjoy the honor among pvpers section
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: not a chance
Tell us about yourself: I am social and looking for a fun group to further enhance my HC experiance
Referrals: I talked to someone outside of rapture who tried to recruit me... cant recall his name. started with an I i think
Please link your whitelist application:http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-aplication.43557/
Your app looks greats ill set you up in game ;D

wert1098

Dirt
IGN:wert1098
Time zone:Eastern Standard Time
What classes are you specializing into: Rogue Ranger
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Yes and I have a mic
How long have you been on HC: 1 week
Why do you want to join:I am looking for a good town to join and this is one of the cooler ones.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: miner
What can you give to us, as a community: I can bring plenty of ores and I can help on raids.
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: Honarable PVP is always good.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun:Not at the moment
Tell us about yourself:I like to play minecraft this is a fun server I just hope to get more serious on it.
Referrals:s0undwav3
Please link your whitelist application:http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-application.43632/

Time zone:eastern
What classes are you specializing into:miner
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic:YES
How long have you been on HC:about 2 weeks
Why do you want to join: so i can be apart of a town
What can you give to us, as a community:i like to level mountains for fun so if you need any where cleared out ill do it
What towns have you been in: n/a
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: honor in PVP is extremely amazing
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun:no
Tell us about yourself:ive been playing mc for awhile. this is one of the best servers ive played on.
Referrals:s0undwave.
Please link your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-reapplication.43610/

IGN: ThatAwesomeGuy08
Time zone: eastern standard time
What classes are you specializing into: 60 beguiler ,47 rune blade, and 28 alchemist (currently I am a runeblade and an alchemist).
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Absolutely! With mic included.
How long have you been on HC: About 2 months now
Why do you want to join: I was looking for a town with very active members that I can pvp with and generally hang out.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: I am both a killer and a talker. I love using team speak while fighting.
What can you give to us, as a community: I am always ready for a raid, war, or simply defending the town. I am optimistic, helpful, and very sociable, I always enjoy a full town.
What towns have you been in: I have previously been in a town called Celestial Citadel.
Why did you leave them (if applicable): I left because my friends went to other towns and surprisingly joined this town; (I'm_a_pickle and Munchlaxhero) and general loneliness because of inactive members within the town.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Of course!
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: The aspect of being a good sport during pvp, because it allows both players to enjoy the game without any issues in between.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: Nope.
Tell us about yourself: I am a very talkative individual and I don't like being alone, I always enjoy herocraft much more with a friend especially while in raids or general combat. I always prefer to use team speak while fighting so I can chat with my team members, I feel good communication can go a long way in a fight. As you may I have already noticed i am not much of a builder, however if asked I will be glad to help and make sure I do my best. Also, I am practically always on in the weekend, I am a very studious individual outside of minecraft so i don't have as much time in the weekdays.
Referrals: None, I know two of my friends are here.
Please link your whitelist application: http://tinyurl.com/kx9l37s (It was on the minecraft forums, The name is BeautifulMagikarps it was approved by Angyles. Post number: 32531)

Last edited:
IGN:jonyleo2000
Time zone:gmt
What classes are you specializing into:miner and ranger
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic:no and no
How long have you been on HC:1 week
Why do you want to join:i need a place to call home and i want more and more rreasons to play in herocraft
What can you give to us, as a community: ores and my accuracy as a archer for raids and wars
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: yes always
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: play whit ur team, not againts it.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun:no off corse not
Tell us about yourself:
Referrals:
Please link your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/jonyleo2000-aplly-for-whitlist.43641/

IGN: dannyboy6896
Time zone: est
What classes are you specializing into: Alchemist and Caster (Wizard or Pyromancer)
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I have teamspeak but prefer not to use it. I will get on it if neccessary, however.
How long have you been on HC: 2 days
Why do you want to join: To join some friends of mine and be protected
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: a builder
What can you give to us, as a community: I want to open a potion shop or requests for potions. I can also assist in constructing buildings.
What towns have you been in: None
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: No payback killings among LO members. Killing the same person twice is not an “accident”.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: No
Tell us about yourself: I love being productive. I will spend my time on the server building, farming, and brewing potions. I also REALLY enjoy building things. I like to experiment with different styles and locations when I build.
Referrals: s0undwav3
Please link your whitelist application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/dannyboy6896s-whitelist-application.43730/#post-354609

imjezuz

Dirt
IGN: imjezuz
What classes are you specializing into: Healer
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I have teamspeak but don't want to talk to people unless necessery
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: um a miner?
What can you give to us, as a community: I want to open a enchanting shop.
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: You caught on...
No stealing from kingdom members
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: No
Tell us about yourself: I enjoy playing video games with my friends
Please link your whitelist application http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-application-imjezuz.43748/#post-354717

Last edited:

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN: imjezuz
What classes are you specializing into: Healer
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I have teamspeak but prefer not to use it. I will get on it if neccessary, however.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: um a miner?
What can you give to us, as a community: I want to open a enchanting shop.
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: No payback killings among LO members. Killing the same person twice is not an “accident”.
Tell us about yourself: I enjoy playing video games with my friends
Please link your whitelist application http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-application-imjezuz.43748/#post-354717

Heya Imjezuz, I noticed your application is copied from Danny's. I would prefer you to take a coupel minutes and type it out :p

IGN:Sicarius1324
Time zone:US Central Time
What classes are you specializing into:I mastered wizard and am currently a pyro
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic:Yes
How long have you been on HC:About a year
Why do you want to join:I have previously been in LO
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker:Builder and Miner
What can you give to us, as a community:I am a fairly good architect and can build for the town
What towns have you been in:paragon
Do you understand and agree to all town rules:Yes
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing:play with a team
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun:No
Tell us about yourself:I am a previous member of LO
Referrals:
Please link your whitelist application:http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/sicarius1324s-whitelist-application.24210/#post-219264

HolyAdos

Coal
IGN: HolyAdos

Time zone: (UTC-07:00) Mountain Time (US & Canada)

What classes are you specializing into: Rogue Ranger & Crafter Farmer

Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: No (But I'll Get It If Need Be) and I don't know I've never tried.

How long have you been on HC: About a week

Why do you want to join:Me and my friend(s) are tired of trying to find a safe place in the middle of nowhere and being clueless.

Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: I spend most of my time talking and farming but I'm also an excellent shot with my bow.

What can you give to us, as a community: Labour, Someone To Talk To, and soon Someone who can provide fresh meats and fruits for everyone.

Why did you leave them (if applicable): Not Applicable

Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes & Yes

What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: Being A Good Sport In Fights.

Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: No. The Tax Is Negligible At Best

Tell us about yourself: I'm an extremely friendly person and while I haven't set up a reputation yet I'm hoping that mine will be one of the people you can come to without worrying about anything. I'm also willing to do anything as log as it will benefit the town as a whole.

Referrals: Eldrylars Directed Me Here.

IGN: ProtoNic1337

Time zone: (UTC-07:00) Mountain Time (US & Canada)

What classes are you specializing into: Caster: Undecided & Crafter: Alchemist

Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I have Teamspeak 3 and I am able to use it with out a mic to an extent. (Slow typer)

How long have you been on HC: About a week

Why do you want to join: I want to join because I want to live in a small town to help it become a bigger community
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: I am a builder and a miner. I hardly kill other players.
What can you give to us, as a community: I am a good worker, a good person and I respect the rules and play by them as well.

Why did you leave them (if applicable): Not Applicable

Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes & Yes

What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: The idea of a good fight where a pvp fight is respectful.

Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: There are no guidelines on the list that will get in the way of my fun.

Tell us about yourself: I am a good builder, I am pretty good with Redstone and I respect the rules. I am also a good player and person around a lot of players. I will do anything in my power to help the town and I will listen and follow what my superiors ask me to do.

Referrals: HolyAdos