• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

jonyleo2000 aplly for whitlist

i want to whitlist my in game name is jonyleo2000

1. Minecraft In-game name: jonyleo2000
  2. Location & Age: lisbon portugal 13
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): i dont know what server was but i was lagging and in a moment i get banned for flying this happened in more then 1 server
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]:
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: yes 8 times
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional):no
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:yes
  8. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCJ11

Bypass the app process by purchasing http://hc.to/premium

Last edited:

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
i want to whitlist my in game name is jonyleo2000

1. Minecraft In-game name: jonyleo2000
  2. Location & Age: lisbon portugal 13
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): i dont know what server was but i was lagging and in a moment i get banned for flying this happened in more then 1 server
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]:
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: no i only vote on my dads pc its faster i have to wauit until he gets home
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional):no
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:yes
  8. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCJ11

Bypass the app process by purchasing http://hc.to/premium

Reviewing

i borrowed the account to myu cousin and thats when i got banned from the server i dont even know the server so
i dont know what happened only know that he didnt know he was grifieng cause nothing telled that the building he was on was from someone but it turns out to be some ruins made to be like that but he thought it was abandoned building

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
i borrowed the account to myu cousin and thats when i got banned from the server i dont even know the server so
i dont know what happened only know that he didnt know he was grifieng cause nothing telled that the building he was on was from someone but it turns out to be some ruins made to be like that but he thought it was abandoned building

Does your cousin still have access to the account?