• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] [LO] Rapture [22] [Neutral] - Recruiting - No Taxes

ruger

Coal
Heya Eldrys i might be out for 2-3 weeks or hopefully when my cpu gets fixed. I got hit with some major virus and my cpu is messed up. When I raise enough money to get it fix i will be playing! Best of luck to rapture and LO! Also IcyAzn is moving so he should be out for a week or more

ruger

Coal
E1GHTB1T I LOVED your app! It was amazing! Rapture already looks pretty cool but with your help, the other townships will envy on how cool our town looks!

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: Haxnn
Time zone: GMT -7
What classes are you specializing into: Wizard 65 - Miner 60 (I want to try out runeblade though.)
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yep.
How long have you been on HC: About two and a half years.
Why do you want to join: My brother PewPewPewLasers has told me many great things about the town and kingdom community, and I believe the town will keep me entertained and busy on Herocraft.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: I love to do all of them.
What can you give to us, as a community: I try to be friendly and helpful. I love helping out with projects and am happy to lend a sword (or hoe) when needed.
What towns have you been in: Belegost, Newerth, Camelot, Braavos.
Why did you leave them (if applicable): Several different reasons. I was either stepping up as mayor for another town or leaving to get to know a different community on Herocraft. I enjoyed my time in each town and left on good terms.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes.
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: I strongly agree and support all of them, however if I had to choose one, it would have to be "Be a good sport."
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: Not at all.
Tell us about yourself: I've been on Herocraft for a while now, and would like to think I've made a few friends. I do my best to make myself a positive member in whatever community I happen to be apart of.
Referrals: PewPewPewlasers

bilyslayer

Dirt
IGN: bilyslayer
Time zone: PST
What classes are you specializing into: Warrior
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Nope, I'm a Skype guy.
How long have you been on HC: A couple hours, but I play on a LOT of RPG type servers.
Why do you want to join: I want to make friends that I will work along side, and build a good community.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: I can do anything you need. PvP is a bit rusty, but can be fixed.
What can you give to us, as a community:
My loyalty and service. Anything you need, I got it. Building need made? No prob. Mine cleared out, I'll handle it.
What towns have you been in: This server? 0.
Why did you leave them (if applicable): N/A
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Indeed! I will lawfully abide them.

What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: Play for your team, not against it. I love playing as a team with my fellow mates.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: Of course not!

Tell us about yourself: I am a kind, funny guy who always plays by the rules. I try and help people out whenever they need it and I ALWAYS have something to do. If no one finds me anything, I go and do a project :D
Referrals: N/A

Changed my font color for an easier read.

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
Heya Eldrys i might be out for 2-3 weeks or hopefully when my cpu gets fixed. I got hit with some major virus and my cpu is messed up. When I raise enough money to get it fix i will be playing! Best of luck to rapture and LO! Also IcyAzn is moving so he should be out for a week or more

Goodluck ruger and I will see you when you are back!

laurobraxi

Gold
IGN:laurobraxi

Time zone:BRT

What classes are you specializing into:I dont know, but im want be good ninja

Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: yes, and maybey will use the mic/have the mic .-.

How long have you been on HC: any mouths i dont know right

Why do you want to join:i need a town, and i like the legion,

Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: i like mine and kill

What can you give to us, as a community: help to defend and other things,

What towns have you been in: mineris

Why did you leave them (if applicable): maybey if a fell too bad on town,

Do you understand and agree to all town rules:yes

What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: play with team
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun:

Tell us about yourself: i'm play minecraft since 1 and more years, im like the game and i like this server, im brazilian and i will want be welcome on the LO

Referrals: mayor of rapture

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN:laurobraxi

Why do you want to join:i need a town, and i like the legion,

What towns have you been in: mineris
Why did you leave them (if applicable): maybey if a fell too bad on town,

Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun:

Referrals: mayor of rapture

Hello Lauro,
Your application is incomplete and there is some info that is not passing through well.

I am the mayor of Rapture and I don't believe I have talked to you before, Do you remember the name of the person who recommended you apply?
Can you try to explain again what happened with Mineris I cannot understand.
You missed the part on the LO guidelines that asked what part fits you best.
You said that you like LO I am glad for that but can you tell me anything about your experience with LO that helped or made you like us? Once again, I have not seen you around so I am not familiar with you.

laurobraxi

Gold
Hello Lauro,
Your application is incomplete and there is some info that is not passing through well.

I am the mayor of Rapture and I don't believe I have talked to you before, Do you remember the name of the person who recommended you apply?
Can you try to explain again what happened with Mineris I cannot understand.
You missed the part on the LO guidelines that asked what part fits you best.
You said that you like LO I am glad for that but can you tell me anything about your experience with LO that helped or made you like us? Once again, I have not seen you around so I am not familiar with you.
well i dont played im server for any mouths or weeks, and when i'm enter on server i dont are more in the town, and sorry My referral are SIC of rapture

E1GHTB1T

Stone
Don't know if this is the place to post this kind of thing or not (if not - please point me to a better thread), but, while empty of most of it's furniture and other decorations, my treehouse in the Undercity is done. I'm looking for anyone with a soft touch shovel (or other tool) who can donate grass blocks. If you can and you're willing to help, please place them in the donation box on the first floor balcony.

If you just want to explore the place, please feel free. I welcome your feedback.

If you can't find it - you're not looking hard enough. It's right near the entrance and should stand out if you just look around. ;)

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
Don't know if this is the place to post this kind of thing or not (if not - please point me to a better thread), but, while empty of most of it's furniture and other decorations, my treehouse in the Undercity is done. I'm looking for anyone with a soft touch shovel (or other tool) who can donate grass blocks. If you can and you're willing to help, please place them in the donation box on the first floor balcony.

If you just want to explore the place, please feel free. I welcome your feedback.

If you can't find it - you're not looking hard enough. It's right near the entrance and should stand out if you just look around. ;)

I will get you some grassblocks when I am online again.