• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] [LO] Rapture [22] [Neutral] - Recruiting - No Taxes

MrSwoOsh7

Dirt
IGN: MrSwoOsh7
Time zone: Eastern
What classes are you specializing into: Warrior/Samarai
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I do have teamspeak, but do not have a mic at this time. :/
How long have you been on HC: About an hour XD (noob alert)
Why do you want to join: Seems like a good place to start out also, owner seems friendly :)
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: I fit under all these catergories, but I prefer killer XP pvp keeps me entertained
What can you give to us, as a community: I could help build and
What towns have you been in: none XD
Why did you leave them (if applicable):
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: The one that talks about being respectful after pvp. There is nothing worse than pvping someone and after the fight getting a mouthful of "UR BAD" or "HACKER!"
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: Not at all
Tell us about yourself: I love sports and spend the bulk of my free time on the field or playing minecraft. I am good at pvp and am an ok builder.
Referrals:

IGN: RussianNinja145
Time zone: Eastern Standard Time (EST)
What classes are you specializing into: Ninja and Engineer
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes
How long have you been on HC: A couple days
Why do you want to join: Rapture sounds amazing and I loved the picture of the water dragon
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: Talker
What can you give to us, as a community: I am a very capable with redstone, I am also good at saying the right words at the right times.
What towns have you been in: None this will be my first
Why did you leave them (if applicable): N/A
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: Being a good sport
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: No some will even enhance the fun
Tell us about yourself: I am a 17 year old, living in Ohio. My favorite games are Borderlands, Minecraft, and of course Bioshock.
Referrals: Newtgat27

newtgat27

Iron
IGN: newtgat27
Time zone: EST
What classes are you specializing into: DreadKnight and Alchemist
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I use Teamspeak and have a working Mic
How long have you been on HC: I was part of the server about a year ago but now I rejoined and plan to play the server much more now
Why do you want to join: I wish to become an active fighter and builder in the great city of Rapture
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: Builder and Talker
What can you give to us, as a community: I can give you a capable fighter with a couple of friends to back him up
What towns have you been in: None that I can remember.
Why did you leave them (if applicable): N/A
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: Play with your team, not against it.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: If anything most of them are going to improve my time on this server
Tell us about yourself: I am a recent high school graduate and have a lot of free time waiting for college applications and now have been turned back to this server with the encouragement of some friends.
Referrals:MichealRl

IGN: MrPlatinum5
Time zone: EST
What classes are you specializing into: I am specializing into a rune blade and my second Miner.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I use teamspeak all the time and I have a working mic.
How long have you been on HC: I have been playing on the server for about 2 weeks now.
Why do you want to join: I have been wanting to join a town with my friends, I also like to fight and build when needed.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: I am a mostly a miner but can also be a good killer
What can you give to us, as a community: I am an almost everyday, I enjoy building and mining for the benefit of the community. I also will bring a fun and mature environment.
What towns have you been in: I have been in no other towns.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: I understand and agree to all of your towns rules.
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: Be a good sport. I find being a good sport is a very good guideline, Every game has its ups and downs but the Idea is to have a good time and not rage about it and rune other peoples fun.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: In no way they will not get in my way.
Tell us about yourself: I am a 16 your old teen who likes to play videos games ( Minecraft, Arma 2, bioshock,) with my friends and have a good time. I try to be positive with conversations and make the most of what is given to me. I also like to play music and try to be active.
Referrals:Newtgat27

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
I was about to make the suggestion to reply/tag the people you're accepting. MichaelRL

It gives them a notification on the forums, allowing them to see when they're accepted. :)

Omega_00S

Dirt
IGN: Omega_00S
Time zone: East Coast (USA)
What classes are you specializing into: Warrior Class, Mining Class
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: No, its a shared computer so i cant use it
How long have you been on HC: About 6 months
Why do you want to join: I am a lonely person looking for a community to help with and thrive with
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: I am a Builder, Miner, and Talker
What can you give to us, as a community: My help and support to those in need and loyalty
What towns have you been in: None
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: We have fun
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: No
Tell us about yourself: I am a skilled builder and miner but not so much with redstone. The people i have helped have given me rewards (Diamonds, ranks etc.) but i don't mind the rewards, as long i'm having fun. I'm having fun
Referrals:N/A

R3xmundi

Wood
IGN: R3xmundi
Time zone: UTC +1
What classes are you specializing into: Not quite sure yet but thinking of Cleric/alchemist (but if there is an other type you prefer I am open to suggestions)
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: quite a while back, but I can reinstal it. No mic though.
How long have you been on HC: 2 days ^^
Why do you want to join: To learn the game and get further, at the moment I'm sort of stuck farming stone, cows, pigs and an occasional spider. And most importantly for enjoying the game with other people, teach each other (although atm i don't think I will be teaching much..) and have fun.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: Versatile, I don't mind doing any of the choices, however I don't like to be at one thing for days at a time.
What can you give to us, as a community: At first not much just my enthousiasm and willingness to learn, later I hope to be able to return the favor by whatever is necesary the most.
What towns have you been in: None
Why did you leave them (if applicable): NA
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes.
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: Play with your team, not against it. I like to play with a team, naturally that includes any actions that will hamper the good of the team. Besides I like helping out people.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: No.
Tell us about yourself: I recently graduated from university, I like to play games in which you construct a world/town/community, something where you leave behind something alse than just a score.
Referrals: NA.

R3xmundi

Wood
Thanks, How do I get to Rapture? Can't wait to see it, but I don't know how to get there. Teleport doesn't work.

Tmwalsh

Dirt
GN:tmwalsh
Time zone:Eastern Time USA
What classes are you specializing into:
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic:Nope
How long have you been on HC:5 days
Why do you want to join:Looking for a nice town
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker:Miner
What can you give to us, as a community:I'll try to give you whatever you ask of me
What towns have you been in:None
Do you understand and agree to all town rules:Absolutley
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing:The no killing eachother one haha
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun:No
Tell us about yourself:I love minecraft and I guess you could say Im good not really sure what to say besides the fact that I am 15 and I love to game
Sorry about putting in the wrong section

Epiclava

Dirt
Rapture1_zpsdda25b13.png

IGN: Epiclava

Time zone: CST
What classes are you specializing into: I cant choose between a Caster, Rogue and Warrior!

Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I have Teamspeak 3 an will be able to use it and I have a mic!

How long have you been on HC: 3 Days

Why do you want to join: I want to get on my feet since I just joined I want to join a nice community! That will be helpful and will respect each other!

Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: I would have to say I am a killer!

What can you give to us, as a community: I can give you my respect and my word!

What towns have you been in: I have just started out so none!

Why did you leave them (if applicable): Look above!

Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes I do!

What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: Is that I will be respected for the battles I have won and the enemies I have vanquished!

Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: No I think my experience will be great!

Tell us about yourself: I am a big Elder Scrolls Fan I have almost every game in the series! I enjoy reading about lore! I love huge battles! I am a loyal and mighty warrior! I am very strategic! I have beta tested many game like Lego Universe, Dota 2, Blacklight Retribution ETC.
I hope I can be accepted!

wompa909

Iron
IGN: wompa909
Time zone: standard
What classes are you specializing into: Mainly bard for now.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I use teamspeak and my mic works.
How long have you been on HC: less than a day.
Why do you want to join: I recently joined HC because of the talk of one of my friends who said I should join this town.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: killer.
What can you give to us, as a community: I can be a capable fighter.
What towns have you been in: None.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes I agree and I understand all the rules.
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: Playing nice because no one likes a troll on their team.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: I do not believe I will conflict with any of the guidelines.
Tell us about yourself: I enjoy pvp in minecraft and anything to do with rpgs, I play games often as well.
Referrals: newtgat27