• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] [LO] Rapture [22] [Neutral] - Recruiting - No Taxes

xmdude

Wood
IGN:xmdude
Time zone:(GMT-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
What classes are you specializing into:Rogue and working towards Merchant
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic:not yet
How long have you been on HC: About A week
Why do you want to join: I want to be part of a community, meet new people, makes some friends, and just have fun! What's the point of minecraft if you can't have fun anyways.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker:I can do all 4, but If i had to choose it would be a killer
What can you give to us, as a community: I specilize in fishing, because It's a lot easier to fish than to go hunt animals and I am willing to help out other townmembers with any problems.
What towns have you been in:None
Why did you leave them (if applicable):
Do you understand and agree to all town rules:Of course!
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: Work with the team, not against it.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: No, because they are all within reason.
Tell us about yourself: I live in canada. I like to build things, (Example Restaraunt, or forge) Even if they don't seem neccisary, and I just like to have a lot of fun!
Referrals:None

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN:xmdude
Time zone:(GMT-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
What classes are you specializing into:Rogue and working towards Merchant
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic:not yet
How long have you been on HC: About A week
Why do you want to join: I want to be part of a community, meet new people, makes some friends, and just have fun! What's the point of minecraft if you can't have fun anyways.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker:I can do all 4, but If i had to choose it would be a killer
What can you give to us, as a community: I specilize in fishing, because It's a lot easier to fish than to go hunt animals and I am willing to help out other townmembers with any problems.
What towns have you been in:None
Do you understand and agree to all town rules:Of course!
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: Work with the team, not against it.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: No, because they are all within reason.
Tell us about yourself: I live in canada. I like to build things, (Example Restaraunt, or forge) Even if they don't seem neccisary, and I just like to have a lot of fun!
Referrals:None

Looks great!
I will get you information on the towns and get to you in game

xarler

Stone
IGN:xarler
Time zone: GMT(-7:00) Mountain Time
What classes are you specializing into: BloodMage
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Have teamspeak and willing to use it for important moments.
How long have you been on HC: played HC back in alpha stop playing and rejoined currently for the last 2 weeks.
Why do you want to join: Just looking for a town and to help out as a healer.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: Can be a Builder Or Miner.
What can you give to us, as a community: Well Free healing and just complete obedience.
What towns have you been in: none from this current HC.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes.
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: Being a Good Sport.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: Nope.
Tell us about yourself: just a minecrafter that loves building and surviving.
Referral:

bfittipaldi

Legacy Supporter 7
Hey, Eldry. Sorry for not being fully moved over. I forgot to post that i would be gone for a week last Sunday and I didn't have a chance to do so while I was away. I'll finish moving over as soon as i can.

ruger

Coal
IGN: ruger392
Time zone: USA ESt
What classes are you specializing into: Warrior specializing into Paladin.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes i have Ts3. I also have a mic.
How long have you been on HC: Only 5 days. But in those 5 days i've joined LO and made some cool friends.
Why do you want to join: I want to join Rapture to help out. I heard you guys were short on some guys so i thought i'd lend my loyalty to you guys.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: Im a killer. A deadly one. But also a smart one.
What can you give to us, as a community: As a community i can give u protection, loyalty and dedication. Im extremely active and i can recruit soem guys to Rapture if needed
What towns have you been in: None but i've been in the barracks of LO
Why did you leave them (if applicable): N/A
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes i do. I will follow all of them to the best of my ability.
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: Play with your team not against it.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: Not at all
Tell us about yourself: Well im 14 years old from New Jersey. I like rpg and pvp minecraft.
Referrals: Trist95 & PewPewLasers

IGN: IcyAzn
Time zone: EST
What classes are you specializing into: Dragoon
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes
How long have you been on HC: 5 Days
Why do you want to join: I want to join Rapture to help out and play with my friend
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: Im a killer but i can build and mine too.
What can you give to us, as a community: loyalty and dedication and i will help out with whatever is needed.
What towns have you been in: Defiance
Why did you leave them (if applicable): I left defiance because they didnt offer much.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes i do
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: Play with your team not against it
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: Nope
Tell us about yourself: Im 14 and im from New Jersey and I Like to play minecraft.
Referrals: Ruger392

ruger

Coal
Here it is.

Attachments

• 2013-08-26_22.16.43.png
    2013-08-26_22.16.43.png
    693.6 KB · Views: 25
  • 2013-08-26_22.16.34.png
    2013-08-26_22.16.34.png
    677.9 KB · Views: 33
  • 2013-08-26_22.16.29.png
    2013-08-26_22.16.29.png
    666.6 KB · Views: 118

E1GHTB1T

Stone
IGN: E1GHTB1T
Time zone: Eastern (GMT-4)
What classes are you specializing into: Ranger/Farmer (though I might go 'miner' if I'm gonna be doing a lot of building)
Do you have or use Teamspeak? I can. Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes. My laptop is in the shop, until it comes back (3-4 weeks?) the interim machine I am using is having mic issues.
How long have you been on HC: Only a few weeks.
Why do you want to join: I've been looking for a server with a good community for a while now. Once I got there, I'd planned on building a homestead and even a town underwater. Then I started dreaming REALLY big, further inspired by videos like this:

Or on a larger scale, like THIS:

Or images like this:

Applelantis+-+Underwater+city.png

I wanted to do this because I love the creativity elements of building in minecraft as well as a challenge to do something really different and.. once the work is done... truly amazing. However my main concern was the old saying about 'people who live in glass houses'... especially when those glass houses are underwater... they are really easy to grief.. and much harder to repair. So.... the idea of building where the construction is under server protection makes the thought of an underwater city much more attractive to me.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: Everything but a killer - but that's only because I've not trained... not because I'm opposed. ;)
What can you give to us, as a community: A steady, mature player who's dedicated to the build and the town.
What towns have you been in: None.
Why did you leave them (if applicable): N/A
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: It has a basic 'golden rule' feel to it - basically treat others the way you'd want to be treated. Also I liked rules about no trolling or abusive talk. As an 'old guy' when some 14-year old starts going off on a swearing rampage and just sounds like an idiot... it starts with rolling my eyes and then quickly moves to wishing I could smack him/her. Perhaps that's 'GET OFF MY LAWN!' syndrome.. but it really irks me.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: Not at all.
Tell us about yourself: Well, as I'm sure you noticed by line two of my application - I'm a relatively old guy compared to many of your applicants. I work in IT and with computers all day long and video games have always been one of my releases at the end of the day. Minecraft's deceptively simple concept combined with endless opportunities limited only by the playerbase's creativity has always been very appealing and somehow cathartic to me when I just want to forget about life's stresses for a bit. All the additional work that has been done on this server to basically create 'Minecraft - the MMO' is amazing and combine yet another of my favorite pastimes (MMORPGs) with this great game. As a side note: I will usually be online between 10pm and 1am Eastern Time.
Referrals: I have none to speak of.

P.S. I am Whitelisted...

Last edited:
IGN: BlueFiery123
Time zone:
AWST - Australia Western Time
What classes are you specializing into: I'm a healer & crafter atm. I'll plan to choose Disciple & farmer.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: No. ._.
How long have you been on HC: 3 days.
Why do you want to join: Honestly, I just want a friend to talk to and PvP with. A healer living alone is useless. :T
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: Talker/Builder.
What can you give to us, as a community: I am a good worker and I really enjoy helping people and supporting them in PvP. (That's why I choose healer.) And as a farmer, I'll make all the leather/food you need.
What towns have you been in: None.
Why did you leave them (if applicable): -
Do you understand and agree to all town rules:
Yes I do. I read everything, It was all reasonable.
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: Respectful PvP.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: Nope.
Tell us about yourself: I am pretty good when it comes to fighting and building (I have HeroModPack).
Referrals: -

And yes, I'm already whitelisted.
I hope you'll accept this app.
*Bows*

IGN: Pyrofreaker.
Time zone: MST.
What classes are you specializing into: Warrior, Pyromancer, Farmer.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: Yes, and I have a mic.
How long have you been on HC: A year and a half about.
Why do you want to join: Because I just started playing again, and I was in LO before, and Pew is in this town.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: I guess I am a talker.
What can you give to us, as a community: I can help with the farmer duties, and I can donate stuff I get while I am leveling my classes.
What towns have you been in: Verstad, Braavos.
Why did you leave them (if applicable): Taking breaks from HC.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes.
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing: I find the "Play with your team, not against it," the most appealing, because I feel that it is a good rule and it may be helpful to me also.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun: No I do not.
Tell us about yourself: I have been playing Herocraft for about a year and a half, and in that time I have been playing on and off, so I haven't had a chance to master anything, but I hope to eventually. I will probably be on a decent amount of time, but the school year is starting soon and also I play WoW, and the next patch is coming out soon, so that might take up some time, but I do hope to be playing more.
Referrals: PewPewPewLasers.