• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

VIzzirgrizzIV's Application

VIzzirgrizzIV

Glowing Redstone
  1. Minecraft In-game name:VIzzirgrizzIV
  2. Location & Age:Fl,Miami - 13
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when):Yes i got banned on battle4utopia once. The reason I was banned was because my friend the owner of the faction changed the faction description and he wasnt supposed to but he did. Since it doesnt say who changed the faction description they banned all the factions mods and admins.
  4. Referral(s):Zniloww,Darkstar242,Sw1n3
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:My friends talk about the server everyday and i want to enjoy this server with them . Also on every server i play someone is always talking about herocraft .
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:No
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted:Because i am a fair player i will like to enjoy joining a town and staying with them , and be polite to all fellow players.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):{HCV13}
  10. Additional Info:I am hispanic i might be a bother for not spelling stuff right and making no sense , I am polite and like to organize chests and help people that need me.

Last edited:

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name:VIzzirgrizzIV
  2. Location & Age:Fl,Miami - 14
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when):Yes i got banned on battle4utopia once. The reason I was banned was because my friend the owner of the faction changed the faction description and he wasnt supposed to but he did. Since it doesnt say who changed the faction description they banned all the factions mods and admins.
  4. Referral(s):Zniloww,Darkstar242,Sw1n3
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:My friends talk about the server everyday and i want to enjoy this server with them . Also on every server i play someone is always talking about herocraft .
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:No
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?:Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted:Because i am a fair player i will like to enjoy joining a town and staying with them , and be polite to all fellow players.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):{HCV13}
  10. Additional Info:I am hispanic i might be a bother for not spelling stuff right and making no sense , I am polite and like to organize chests and help people that need me.
Why are you 14 in your application but 22 here?

http://www.heyminecrafters.com/index.php?members/vizzirgrizziv.530/

Also, please explain the following ban in detail and when it occurred.

[0] => 108.41.126.149 .:. greifing appeal at no where.

VIzzirgrizzIV

Glowing Redstone
In the website that says I am 22 years old it was my old brothers account and he likes to mess around a lot. The other ban was my big brother playing around to much i dont know when or where it happened. I am not like him , it wont happen again.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
In the website that says I am 22 years old it was my old brothers account and he likes to mess around a lot. The other ban was my big brother playing around to much i dont know when or where it happened. I am not like him , it wont happen again.
How old is he, and does he still have access to the account?

VIzzirgrizzIV

Glowing Redstone
He is 16 years old . No he does not have access to the account anymore he sold me it and gave me his MSN so he cant see what the password is.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
He is 16 years old . No he does not have access to the account anymore he sold me it and gave me his MSN so he cant see what the password is.
I will give you a shot on Herocraft, just keep in mind that your account is your responsibility. If you happen to get banned we will not accept the excuse "my brother did it".

Welcome to Herocraft