• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Im_a_Pickle Whitelisting

Minecraft In-Game Name: Im_a_Pickle
Location and Age: Hawaii, age 14
Previous Ban From Servers: No server bans
Referral: Deadlyspartan28
Reason I Should Be Accepted: I would like to be accepted because I'm a good pvper and I don't build big structures, I stick mainly with houses that have already been lived in or even just a random hole in the wall. I prefer to be discreet and not stand out in a way to get myself hated and killed. I also help everyone friendly I come across. I also thief just a little so I'll add to the RPG part of the server. I play frequently, about 4-5 hours everyday. I also have a tendency to answer questions in the chat. I read the rules and follow them and alert others of them too.
How I Learned About Herocraft: I heard about Herocraft by searching for "Minecraft RPG server" and Herocraft came up as the second website. (Next to the retarded, corrupted server Massivecraft)
Have I voted for Herocraft: I have voted for Herocraft.
Additional Info: I play almost all the good games on Xbox around and on pc I stick mostly to Minecraft. While I'm not playing Minecraft, I like to skateboard and snuggle my two doggies. (Don't worry I'm still mature) I'm generally relaxed and it takes a lot to upset me. (say losing 10 stacks of diamonds to that troublesome lava) I help people a lot (as mentioned above) and enjoy helping make Herocraft easier for the newer players.
Do I Agree To The Herocraft EULA And Tos: Yes
Have I Subscribed To Herocraft's Youtube Channel: No
What Is My Special Key: HCP11
Well, that's about all I can think of right now, hope I can be part of your community- Im_a_Pickle. I'm really sorry about the previous misunderstandings.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Im_a_Pickle
Hawaii, age 14
No server bans
I would like to be accepted because I'm a good pvper and I don't build big structures, I stick mainly with houses that have already been lived in or even just a random hole in the wall. I prefer to be discreet and not stand out in a way to get myself hated and killed. I also help everyone friendly I come across. I also thief just a little so I'll add to the RPG part of the server. I play frequently, about 4-5 hours everyday. I also have a tendency to answer questions in the chat. I read the rules and follow them and alert others of them too.
I heard about Herocraft by searching for "Minecraft RPG server" and Herocraft came up as the second website. (Next to the retarded, corrupted server Massivecraft)
I have voted for Herocraft.
I play almost all the good games on Xbox around and on pc I stick mostly to Minecraft. While I'm not playing Minecraft, I like to skateboard and snuggle my two doggies. (Don't worry I'm still mature) I'm generally relaxed and it takes a lot to upset me. (say losing 10 stacks of diamonds to that troublesome lava) I help people a lot (as mentioned above) and enjoy helping make Herocraft easier for the newer players.
Well, that's about all I can think of right now, hope I can be part of your community- Im_a_Pickle

Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1368575891,1368575869][/DOUBLEPOST]Please use the proper format which includes the questions as I do believe you have missed something.

Oh dang must've zoned out sorry.
I agree to Herocraft's EULA & ToS.
I have not subscribed to Herocraft's youtube channel.
My special key is HCP11
Well I think that's all for real this time. Sorry about that Angyles. :)

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Minecraft In-Game Name: Im_a_Pickle
Location and Age: Hawaii, age 14
Previous Ban From Servers: No server bans
Reason I Should Be Accepted: I would like to be accepted because I'm a good pvper and I don't build big structures, I stick mainly with houses that have already been lived in or even just a random hole in the wall. I prefer to be discreet and not stand out in a way to get myself hated and killed. I also help everyone friendly I come across. I also thief just a little so I'll add to the RPG part of the server. I play frequently, about 4-5 hours everyday. I also have a tendency to answer questions in the chat. I read the rules and follow them and alert others of them too.
How I Learned About Herocraft: I heard about Herocraft by searching for "Minecraft RPG server" and Herocraft came up as the second website. (Next to the retarded, corrupted server Massivecraft)
Have I voted for Herocraft: I have voted for Herocraft.
Additional Info: I play almost all the good games on Xbox around and on pc I stick mostly to Minecraft. While I'm not playing Minecraft, I like to skateboard and snuggle my two doggies. (Don't worry I'm still mature) I'm generally relaxed and it takes a lot to upset me. (say losing 10 stacks of diamonds to that troublesome lava) I help people a lot (as mentioned above) and enjoy helping make Herocraft easier for the newer players.
Do I Agree To The Herocraft EULA And Tos: Yes
Have I Subscribed To Herocraft's Youtube Channel: No
What Is My Special Key: HCP11
Well, that's about all I can think of right now, hope I can be part of your community- Im_a_Pickle. I'm really sorry about the previous misunderstandings.

Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1368579879,1368579681][/DOUBLEPOST]Accepted