• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Belegost [62] [Neutral]

zainman89

Dirt
IGN: zainman89
Age/Timezone: 14, EST
Referals: sent to the town by panflake
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: none
Why do you wish to join Belegost: i have never joined any town before and i am very new to herocraft. i need a good town to get started and learn the ropes of the game. i also need a safe secure location to store my items and a place with a good community and active players.
How can you help out the town: i can donate to the town once i get money. i mine frequently and can give supplies if needed. i am not the greatest at PvP, but i will be a great addition to the communiy.
What do you want from the town: a safe place to live and a active community
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): paladin and smith
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: an hour or two a day
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: I will be a big help to your community so please accept :)
Tell us about yourself: i also play xbox. i play soccer and basketball for my school.
Did you read the rules: yes

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: zainman89
Age/Timezone: 14, EST
Referals: sent to the town by panflake
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: none
Why do you wish to join Belegost: i have never joined any town before and i am very new to herocraft. i need a good town to get started and learn the ropes of the game. i also need a safe secure location to store my items and a place with a good community and active players.
How can you help out the town: i can donate to the town once i get money. i mine frequently and can give supplies if needed. i am not the greatest at PvP, but i will be a great addition to the communiy.
What do you want from the town: a safe place to live and a active community
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): paladin and smith
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: an hour or two a day
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: I will be a big help to your community so please accept :)
Tell us about yourself: i also play xbox. i play soccer and basketball for my school.
Did you read the rules: yes

Accepted! Get with me or @Kourne for everything you'll need in game.

IGN: ladylowtide
Age/Timezone:
21 Arizona time (no daylight savings)
Referals:
Artan6's fiance
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them:
N/A
Why do you wish to join Belegost:
It looks very secure and peaceful.
How can you help out the town:
I love farming, I can help accumulate non-mined resources.
What do you want from the town:
a safe place to farm, and friendly community
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession):
healer hoping to go mystic, I want to become a farmer.
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft:
1-6 hours
Why should we accept you into Belegost?:
As previously stated, I love farming, I don't have a penchant for raging, I play nicely with others.
Tell us about yourself:
When I am not working on my schoolwork, I play games (mine craft, LoL, borderlands etc.), watch a lot anime, and I am in training to become a crisis response volunteer.
Did you read the rules:
Yes!

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Please use our proper application, look at the second post. Thanks

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: ladylowtide
Age/Timezone: 21 Arizona time (no daylight savings)
Referals: Artan6's fiance
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: N/A
Why do you wish to join Belegost: It looks very secure and peaceful.
How can you help out the town: I love farming, I can help accumulate non-mined resources.
What do you want from the town: a safe place to farm, and friendly community
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): healer hoping to go mystic, I want to become a farmer.
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: 1-6 hours
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: As previously stated, I love farming, I don't have a penchant for raging, I play nicely with others.
Tell us about yourself: When I am not working on my schoolwork, I play games (mine craft, LoL, borderlands etc.), watch a lot anime, and I am in training to become a crisis response volunteer.
Did you read the rules: Yes!

Accepted! Get with @Kourne or me ingame for everything you'll need. :). Feel free to ask anyone in our chat for the password if you can't get ahold of us. Just do /ch who bg and ask someone there.

Carbash

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN: Carbash420
Age/Timezone: 28/eastern
Referals: none/forum, but i respect bfitipaldi.
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: I have been roughing it in the wild
Why do you wish to join Belegost: I want a town of people willing to watch my back and i in turn watch theirs. A place with people i can trust and I can be a part of making it grow.
How can you help out the town: pretty much able to do whatever you need of me, give me a task and i will see to it that it is done.
What do you want from the town: I want security plain and simple. A good community wouldnt hurt either.
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): Paladin/Smith
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: Varies, work permitting 2-6 hours
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: I am mature, friendly, and willing to help in any way possible. I assure you my acceptance would go toward bettering Belegost, I would personally see to it.
Tell us about yourself: Well I served in the marines a few years back, OIFI and OIFIII, I currently have a job in Florida to be closer to my family. I enjoy video games (I crack out on minecraft...), spending time with my wife, and watching walking dead... (needs to hurry the hell up and start the new season)
Did you read the rules: I sure did.

Viratos

Gold
IGN (In game name):Viratos
Media of Referral: Artan6
Former Citizenships: none
Class and Crafter Intention: Dragoon and engineer
Hours a day in Minecraft: about 4-6 hours

Kourne

Legacy Supporter 3
No, good work @Kourne. All I did was say "Wow this is great :)"

That's fine, I am bit unfair with you when it comes to architecture anyway. :p
I just want everything to look damn good, spots in town should feel like a privilege, not a cheap place to store your guff.
Please tend to applications though, I got enough stuff to do and appreciate that you take a look on those.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN (In game name):Viratos
Media of Referral: Artan6
Former Citizenships: none
Class and Crafter Intention: Dragoon and engineer
Hours a day in Minecraft: about 4-6 hours

Please use our proper application format on the second post. Thanks!

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
I must swing by Belegost sometime and see the fruits of your labours, from which I have heard so much of from Haxnn.

Viratos

Gold
Age/Timezone: 20/Central
Referals: Artan6
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: None just been in a small group town next to Belegost with Artan6 and ladylowtide
Why do you wish to join Belegost: Want to be in a town to keep my valuables safe,be in the same town with my friends and meet new friends within the town.
How can you help out the town: Help with resource gathering and PvP in any shape or form
What do you want from the town: Safety and a good cummunity
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): Paladin/Engineer. hope to build more traps and passage ways to keep the city safer
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: about 4-7 hours a day.
Why should we accept you into Belegost?:Friendly and mature player that doesn't agrue or grief any friendlies. will be helpful in any way possible as well
Tell us about yourself: Certainly working at Publix as a cashier and workin on a management spot also planning on joining the Navy at soon to be a Corpsman and hopefully a doctor in the future.Played a lot of LoL:World of warcraft and other MMOs.also played pixelmon mod on minecraft before for fun with friends
Did you read the rules: Yes i did.
IGN: Viratos

royfi

Glowing Redstone
IGN: royfi
Age/Timezone: 16 GMT+1
Referals: this forumthread
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: no town
Why do you wish to join Belegost: because i am seeking a town that can provide me the privilege of protection and an accommandation
How can you help out the town: i am not sure at the moment because i am new maybe i can prove myself later and gather some materials for the town at the moment
What do you want from the town: just simple protection and to evolve to an higher class/lvl
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): at the moment i am rogue and want to become an ranger but profesion i dont know sure at the moment maybe what is needed for the town
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: a few hours a week because i am busy with school and work but when i have the change i will get online
Why should we accept you into Belegost?:I am not the one to judge that that is all in your hands
Tell us about yourself: I live in The Netherlands Near Amsterdam, I love Baseball and Minecraft.
and I am a quick learner with a great memory and I am fond of reading
Did you read the rules: yes and the most important one is THEFT IS FORBIDDEN

C_Hawk

Glowing Redstone
IGN: C_Hawk14
Why do you wish to join Belegost: Because I seek protection and storage, and I like the idea of going underground.
How can you help out the town: Not rly sure, just as royfi, we are both new players so we don't really know what to do. I will mine and gather stuff for the town, PvP when necesarry, and help ppl from friendly towns out.
What do you want from the town: Protection and storage.
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): I am a caster, going for (OP I am told) Pyromancer.
I don't know what I want to be for profession, maybe someone here knows what fits my future class?
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: I am busy with school, and I also play World of Tanks. I don't think I can be online as often as I should be to really make a difference. I suspect 2 hours midweek, and some more in the weekend.
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: I want to help the town grow bigger and make the reputation of Belegast meet the size of the spawn. :D
Tell us about yourself: I live in the Netherlands and I play World of Tanks and Minecraft.
Have u read the rules: No, where can I find them? edit: found them, so I read them.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Age/Timezone: 20/Central
Referals: Artan6
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: None just been in a small group town next to Belegost with Artan6 and ladylowtide
Why do you wish to join Belegost: Want to be in a town to keep my valuables safe,be in the same town with my friends and meet new friends within the town.
How can you help out the town: Help with resource gathering and PvP in any shape or form
What do you want from the town: Safety and a good cummunity
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): Paladin/Engineer. hope to build more traps and passage ways to keep the city safer
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: about 4-7 hours a day.
Why should we accept you into Belegost?:Friendly and mature player that doesn't agrue or grief any friendlies. will be helpful in any way possible as well
Tell us about yourself: Certainly working at Publix as a cashier and workin on a management spot also planning on joining the Navy at soon to be a Corpsman and hopefully a doctor in the future.Played a lot of LoL:World of warcraft and other MMOs.also played pixelmon mod on minecraft before for fun with friends
Did you read the rules: Yes i did.
IGN: Viratos
IGN: C_Hawk14
Why do you wish to join Belegost: Because I seek protection and storage, and I like the idea of going underground.
How can you help out the town: Not rly sure, just as royfi, we are both new players so we don't really know what to do. I will mine and gather stuff for the town, PvP when necesarry, and help ppl from friendly towns out.
What do you want from the town: Protection and storage.
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): I am a caster, going for (OP I am told) Pyromancer.
I don't know what I want to be for profession, maybe someone here knows what fits my future class?
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: I am busy with school, and I also play World of Tanks. I don't think I can be online as often as I should be to really make a difference. I suspect 2 hours midweek, and some more in the weekend.
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: I want to help the town grow bigger and make the reputation of Belegast meet the size of the spawn. :D
Tell us about yourself: I live in the Netherlands and I play World of Tanks and Minecraft.
Have u read the rules: No, where can I find them? edit: found them, so I read them.
IGN: royfi
Why do you wish to join Belegost: because i am seeking a town that can provide me the privilege of protection and an accommandation
How can you help out the town: i am not sure at the moment because i am new maybe i can prove myself later and gather some materials for the town at the moment
What do you want from the town: just simple protection and to evolve to an higher class/lvl
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): at the moment i am rogue and want to become an ranger but profesion i dont know sure at the moment maybe what is needed for the town
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: a few hours a week because i am busy with school and work but when i have the change i will get online
Why should we accept you into Belegost?:I am not the one to judge that that is all in your hands
Tell us about yourself: I live in The Netherlands Near Amsterdam, I love Baseball and Minecraft.
and I am a quick learner with a great memory and I am fond of reading
Did you read the rules: yes and the most important one is THEFT IS FORBIDDEN

All three of you
are accepted! Get with me or @Kourne ingame for everything you need.

Carbash

Legacy Supporter 6
I posted an app above viratos, just wondering if i got approved or denied.