• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Belegost [62] [Neutral]

Kourne

Legacy Supporter 3
Everytime I hear someone saying that he ate snails, I have to think of living in the wilderness, liking the dew of stones to stay hydrated.

Sillyi7

Dirt
IGN:Sillyi7
Age/Timezone: 14 (Almost 15), North American Eastern Time Zone (UTC-5)
Referals: None.
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: I haven't been in any other towns, yet.
Why do you wish to join Belegost: I like the population you've currently got; the original post is also very informative, and although I haven't seen the township I'm positive that its spectacular due to the amazazing council and your superb builders. :p
How can you help out the town: I'm not too shabby for a builder, and I have some experience working on other servers so I'm sure I could help out in some sort of way that involves planning/organization. If that position is filled then I'm also great with those tedious tasks like mining.
What do you want from the town: I want a place that I can call home--somewhere where I'm safe. I want to be part of an alliance, and I want to feel that I've contributed to a big project. By joining your township I'm almost a hundred percent sure that I will accomplish this.
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): The class that I have chosen is the path of the Warrior, as for my profession I'm planning on being a Merchant.
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: At most maybe 2-3 hours, but I'll usually get about 30 minutes to 1 hour in each day. Don't expect too much from me though in terms of activity, some days I'll get too caught up in school work to even think about getting online.
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: Though I am young I'm fairly mature for my age. I have experience playing on other servers so I know the many do's and don'ts to Minecraft. I've thoroughly read your rules as well as the rules of the server, and I know I'll have much to contribute to if you decide to add me to Belegost.
Tell us about yourself: I'm currently in high-school, but it's only my first year so it can be a little tough sometimes. As well as playing Minecraft I enjoy beat games like Osu, DDR/Stepmania, and definitely some RPG here and there. Aside from that I guess you could say I'm your pretty average person. I'm also a bit of an artist and I know my way around making graphics fairly well, so if you ever need help with that sort of thing I'd be happy to oblige!
Did you read the rules: Indeedeh. :D

Tom_Dearinger

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN: Tom_Dearinger
Age/Timezone:
Eastern Time Zone
Referals:
None
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them:
I was in Rhley in Herocraft 3.0.
Why do you wish to join Belegost:
I want to be part of a close community of HCer's and help build the town.
How can you help out the town:
I am a work horse, give me a building/mining assignment and it will be done b4 expected. I also have gold bars to trade in for coin so that will also help :)
What do you want from the town:
An environment to where I don't have to fear of my stuff being stolen
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession):
I will be a wizard and an engineer.
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft:
It really depends on the day, mon-thur I will be on anywhere from 2-3 hrs. On weekends it depends on how busy my schedule is.
Why should we accept you into Belegost?:
I don't steal, I like to help people in need, You have to try really hard to piss me off, and I'm a reliable person.
Tell us about yourself:
I am 18, I go to school at UC. I work part time at an engineering firm Technosoft. If you have teamspeak setup for Belegost I will surely be in there
Did you read the rules:
Yes i did :)

Kourne

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: Tom_Dearinger
Age/Timezone: Eastern Time Zone
Referals: None
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: I was in Rhley in Herocraft 3.0.
Why do you wish to join Belegost: I want to be part of a close community of HCer's and help build the town.
How can you help out the town: I am a work horse, give me a building/mining assignment and it will be done b4 expected. I also have gold bars to trade in for coin so that will also help :)
What do you want from the town: An environment to where I don't have to fear of my stuff being stolen
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): I will be a wizard and an engineer.
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: It really depends on the day, mon-thur I will be on anywhere from 2-3 hrs. On weekends it depends on how busy my schedule is.
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: I don't steal, I like to help people in need, You have to try really hard to piss me off, and I'm a reliable person.
Tell us about yourself: I am 18, I go to school at UC. I work part time at an engineering firm Technosoft. If you have teamspeak setup for Belegost I will surely be in there
Did you read the rules: Yes i did :)

I am sorry to say, but I have to put you on hold. We need to clear out the inactive members before taking any more applicants.

Flamex1234

Wood
IGN (In game name):Flamex1234
Age:13 (altought there were some problems with my account and it says im 21)
Media of Referral: Bfittipaldi
Former Citizenships:None, Belegost will be my first town.
Class and Crafter Intention:As of now i am lvl 5 rogue and lvl 1 crafter I want to go Ninja and Miner, but I can go whatever the town needs
Hours a day in Minecraft: Normallly 1-2 on weekends most likely 2-3

Kourne

Legacy Supporter 3
I am sorry to say, but I have to put you on hold. We need to clear out the inactive members before taking any more applicants.
Same thing for you, sorry.

haxnn and kourne, when will you connect so I you can introduce me to Belegost?
Since I just arrived at work, you would have to wait 10 hours. Haxnn is on holiday, so he is unable to play minecraft right now.

You already have inactive members? You'd think they could stay for a month...
There are 2-3 people gone for 3 weeks without telling us that they are on vacation/busy. And about 6 are gone for 2 weeks already. I will tend to those today and might consider some new applicants.

DeathSnake13

Stone
Yo Tom what do you say you meet me at spawn. We could go to Warshard to level up and set up a base? How about it?

HazBreav

Wood
IGN:
HCH8
Age/Timezone:
Turned 16 just a few days ago. I live in Seoul, Korea. Same timezone as Tokyo, Japan.
Referals:
Judgedread540
I was part of Canterlot in the map before.
I've received recommendation from a former town members.
I will freely use my character skills to the town's usage.
A great time of fun and memories.
Wizard or Beguiler and Smith(or something else the town may need)
1-3 hours(Im still attending school so it really depends on how much homework and tests coming up)
Uhm.. Because I have 5 gold ingots Im going to sell to the town? Another blade(or pickaxe, stick, whatever you prefer) to cut all those who appose Belegost..
Tell us about yourself:
I live in South Korea. I really love basketball and rollerblading(in any form).
Did you read the rules:
Yes I have and I would love to be given the chance to act them.

HazBreav

Wood
IGN:
HCH8
Age/Timezone:
Turned 16 just a few days ago. I live in Seoul, Korea. Same timezone as Tokyo, Japan.
Referals:
Judgedread540
I was part of Canterlot in the map before.
I've received recommendation from a former town members.
I will freely use my character skills to the town's usage.
A great time of fun and memories.
Wizard or Beguiler and Smith(or something else the town may need)
1-3 hours(Im still attending school so it really depends on how much homework and tests coming up)
Uhm.. Because I have 5 gold ingots Im going to sell to the town? Another blade(or pickaxe, stick, whatever you prefer) to cut all those who appose Belegost..
Tell us about yourself:
I live in South Korea. I really love basketball and rollerblading(in any form).
Did you read the rules:
Yes I have and I would love to be given the chance to act them.

I saw that this was the newly proposed App form? If it's not please alert me and I shall propose a new one with preferred app form.

Kourne

Legacy Supporter 3
For all the people that were wondering about this.
LookAnOwl is manager and council member now.
The op is still not updated due to technical difficulties.

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
For all the people that were wondering about this.
LookAnOwl is manager and council member now.
The op is still not updated due to technical difficulties.
Just wondering - how many people do you actually have in your town? Because I heard the member cap was 35 or something for hamlets and yeah.. hehe xD

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Just wondering - how many people do you actually have in your town? Because I heard the member cap was 35 or something for hamlets and yeah.. hehe xD

We have 54ish members in game. When I get back I will try and clear out inactive members, but I'm not sure if /seen is working.

Oh and congrats @LookAnOwl on manager :).