• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Belegost [62] [Neutral]

Cheif314

TNT
Denied. You shouldn't be attacking people from the town you are applying to.

hey bed, might i suggest giving him a "test" instead of outright denial?, not sure if i know all the ins and outs about why he attacked any belegostian but what if he was unaware that he had attacked someone from the town he wished to join unintentionally? either way if its alright with you and with him you can have him join as a temp in my region of belegost (other words my home which is set here for this very kind of scenario) also i doubt he'll have a problem with living here (correct me if i'm wrong) but him being a ranger he should be able to fit into my home fairly well seeing as I also have several towers and special tunnels set up specifically for rangers and traders.

also i've spoken to him in game (without offering my place as a temp home like above) but just talking to him about ranger stuff and he seemed like a good guy.

Cheif314

TNT
IGN:kyurem2613
A

I don't know if your still interested but I requested for you to possibly still be able to join Belegost if your not interested or my plan fails then i hope you have a good day, my plan is on the forums right before this post

mistystory

Stone
IGN: mistystory
Age/Timezone: 14/Pacific
Referals: Chief
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: none
Why do you wish to join Belegost: It is scary to travel alone loosing all your items frequently from dying. Someone named chief something told me about this town. I wanted to join right away.
How can you help out the town: I can provide coal, wood, any resources. I can also help gaurd.
What do you want from the town: I want safety and a place to make my home.
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): Caster/Crafter
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: 1-4
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: I am willing to help the community and donate if I have to.
Tell us about yourself:I have never been in a town before and have been in this server for about a week. I was originally going to join Magnolia but they said they were full.
Did you read the rules?: Yep!

Carbash

Legacy Supporter 6
logged on a bit this morning just to see the progress, and wow it looks great guys.[DOUBLEPOST=1358437403,1358431500][/DOUBLEPOST]2013-01-17_10.35.01.png
made this real quick as inspiration guys love that you guys upgraded and how well everything looks

veltez

Wood
IGN: Veltez
Age/Timezone: 24/ central
Referals: none.
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: None.
Why do you wish to join Belegost: Sounds like a good group of people.
How can you help out the town: Im decent with a bow, and im a damn good builder if I may toot my own horn. I can also converse with pumpkins.
What do you want from the town: Really, just a better play experience. And something to work for.
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): Ranger prof hasnt been decided. open to the needs of the town.
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: 12+
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: I think ive got alot to offer. I guess thatll remain for you to judge.
Tell us about yourself: IRL~ im a work from home husband with 1 2yr old and another kid on the way. Im fairly relaxed, and easy going. I can be a bit headstrong but I try to be respectfule as much as I can. In game I just like to gather and build. usually on the side of large to mega in size. But i can build small things to. And seariously I speak pumpkin.
Did you read the rules yes.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: Veltez
Age/Timezone: 24/ central
Referals: none.
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: None.
Why do you wish to join Belegost: Sounds like a good group of people.
How can you help out the town: Im decent with a bow, and im a damn good builder if I may toot my own horn. I can also converse with pumpkins.
What do you want from the town: Really, just a better play experience. And something to work for.
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): Ranger prof hasnt been decided. open to the needs of the town.
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: 12+
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: I think ive got alot to offer. I guess thatll remain for you to judge.
Tell us about yourself: IRL~ im a work from home husband with 1 2yr old and another kid on the way. Im fairly relaxed, and easy going. I can be a bit headstrong but I try to be respectfule as much as I can. In game I just like to gather and build. usually on the side of large to mega in size. But i can build small things to. And seariously I speak pumpkin.
Did you read the rules yes.

Accepted!