• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Belegost [62] [Neutral]

I know this is mostly for applications but, Adam19991999 left the town (or it says he's not part of it) and joined an evil clan with his friends. Also what are the coordinates of the town?

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: Carbash420
Age/Timezone: 28/eastern
Referals: none/forum, but i respect bfitipaldi.
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: I have been roughing it in the wild
Why do you wish to join Belegost: I want a town of people willing to watch my back and i in turn watch theirs. A place with people i can trust and I can be a part of making it grow.
How can you help out the town: pretty much able to do whatever you need of me, give me a task and i will see to it that it is done.
What do you want from the town: I want security plain and simple. A good community wouldnt hurt either.
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): Paladin/Smith
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: Varies, work permitting 2-6 hours
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: I am mature, friendly, and willing to help in any way possible. I assure you my acceptance would go toward bettering Belegost, I would personally see to it.
Tell us about yourself: Well I served in the marines a few years back, OIFI and OIFIII, I currently have a job in Florida to be closer to my family. I enjoy video games (I crack out on minecraft...), spending time with my wife, and watching walking dead... (needs to hurry the hell up and start the new season)
Did you read the rules: I sure did.

Accepted! Get with me or @Kourne ingame for everythign you need.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
I know this is mostly for applications but, Adam19991999 left the town (or it says he's not part of it) and joined an evil clan with his friends. Also what are the coordinates of the town?
Good to know. I can't tell you the cords here though. Get with us in game.

Carbash

Legacy Supporter 6
guys I need permissions to break blocks to get inside, the town thinks im a raider :p

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
IGN: Jasquan
Age/Timezone: 15 / GMT+1
Referals: None
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: None.
Why do you wish to join Belegost: I'd like to be in a township, have allies and the like.
How can you help out the town: When I get my proffesion, I can repair stuff.
What do you want from the town: Allies, mostly, and fun.
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): Disciple/Smith
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: Depends on the day, though most days I'd say 3-4 hours atleast.
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: I have no reason for you to accept me, but I'd appreciate it!
Tell us about yourself:Uhm, I live in Fyn, Denmark, and I go to a boarding school, I like playing minecraft and strategy games, like Portal and the like.
Did you read the rules: Yes.

EDIT: I'm not going to join the town anyway, so just ignore this post, or something

Kourne

Legacy Supporter 3
Please use the proper application format which is posted right underneath the first one. ;)

IGN: chimechongas
Age/Timezone: 14, EST
Referals: No one yet.
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: I have never been part of another town even though I have been playing for quite some time. I was always in the wilderness, this map and the past.
Why do you wish to join Belegost: I always stayed in the Wilderness, people would take my stuff, kill me, grief and somehow find my secret chests. I want to join Belegost because it provides a safe community.
How can you help out the town: I will try to help any way I can, that doesn't involve PVP, because i'm not the best.
What do you want from the town: I want the assurance that I will be safe, from people who steal and people who wanna kill me. Belegost is like a safe haven.
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): For my class i'm choosing between a Paladin or a Dreadknight. But I already specced my profession, I am currently a level 17 Miner.
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: It depends, on weekends almost the whole day. But for weekdays, maybe about 1 or 2 hours.
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: I am not the kind of person that likes to destroy or steal stuff. If I get accepted I will only add to, not detract, from the Herocraft experience. I will follow all rules and orders.
Tell us about yourself: I like to breakdance and play video games(Especially Minecraft). I also like to play a little bit of Floor Hockey. I am a friendly guy who only likes to be helpful towards other players.
Did you read the rules: Yup!

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
So.... As some of you know, drew was raiding a few days ago, and he needed my assistance, so I came and killed haxnn.... Just want to say sorry, as I seem to have some sort of personal alliance with BG, but my kingdom doesn't........ I'll still help you guys defend and stuff. Just came to set the record straight.

Kourne

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: chimechongas
Age/Timezone: 14, EST
Referals: No one yet.
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: I have never been part of another town even though I have been playing for quite some time. I was always in the wilderness, this map and the past.
Why do you wish to join Belegost: I always stayed in the Wilderness, people would take my stuff, kill me, grief and somehow find my secret chests. I want to join Belegost because it provides a safe community.
How can you help out the town: I will try to help any way I can, that doesn't involve PVP, because i'm not the best.
What do you want from the town: I want the assurance that I will be safe, from people who steal and people who wanna kill me. Belegost is like a safe haven.
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): For my class i'm choosing between a Paladin or a Dreadknight. But I already specced my profession, I am currently a level 17 Miner.
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: It depends, on weekends almost the whole day. But for weekdays, maybe about 1 or 2 hours.
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: I am not the kind of person that likes to destroy or steal stuff. If I get accepted I will only add to, not detract, from the Herocraft experience. I will follow all rules and orders.
Tell us about yourself: I like to breakdance and play video games(Especially Minecraft). I also like to play a little bit of Floor Hockey. I am a friendly guy who only likes to be helpful towards other players.
Did you read the rules: Yup!

Sounds alright, accepted! Get with me or @Haxnn ingame to set you up.

Guys I need help the ip to herocraft got deleted from my computer please tell me it

Both herocraft.zapto.org and mc.herocraftonline.com work for me. I am pretty sure you could have found out yourself. ;)

So.... As some of you know, drew was raiding a few days ago, and he needed my assistance, so I came and killed haxnn.... Just want to say sorry, as I seem to have some sort of personal alliance with BG, but my kingdom doesn't........ I'll still help you guys defend and stuff. Just came to set the record straight.

I honestly don't ever wager your PvP with Haxnn. You are brothers after all.

Acepox

Gold
Due to problems with the OP
Please use this application format untill I can get it in the OP. Thanks

IGN:Acepox
Age/Timezone:14y.o., GMT -5:00 eastern time NORTH AMERICA
Referals:N/A
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them:N/A
Why do you wish to join Belegost:To serve a common goal as to make the town prosper and because I wanted to play multiplayer for a reason; to help a community.
How can you help out the town: defense systems, one more bow shooting at the enemies or a sword slashing their guts, architectural skills, gathering intelligence.
What do you want from the town: help for a beginner, safeplace
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession):paladin. engineer or mason
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft:3 on weekdays, 7 on weekend days
Why should we accept you into Belegost?:because I have experience on Minecraft(since late alpha)
Tell us about yourself:I'm from Québec, I love sports and politics, I often roleplay when I can, in video games
Did you read the rules:yes

bfittipaldi

Legacy Supporter 7
The DoD was a great chance for people to lvl I expect to see more players participating in the next DoD :p. I also find it odd how I took a month to master caster and am already a lvl 26 Beguiler in a day...

Kourne

Legacy Supporter 3

Accepted! Get with me or @Haxnn to set you up ingame. ;)

On this topic, I want you all to know that we will clean up the memberlist this week.
If you go on holidays for example, let us know beforehand, otherwise you will be counted as "inactive".

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Have WiFi in Paris :D, going to the castle I get to stay in for a week :). I ate snails ._.