• Register so you can experience the greatest RPG server ever! Use the keyword "Herocraft" when registering!Register! Enjoy the server @ play.hc.to !
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Belegost [62] [Neutral]

Town Application

IGN: Baddassmcfish
Age/Timezone: 14. GMT Britain
Referals:
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: Never been in a town
Why do you wish to join Belegost: I wandered upon it on my travels and I really liked the look of it, I saw it was recruiting and was really exited.
How can you help out the town: I am a great builder (Imaginative and can build well with almost all materials), A good miner and A good PvP er when needs be.
What do you want from the town: I want a place to live in comfort. And where I can make new friends and show off my building talents without the fear of it being griefed.
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): I don't quite understand this question but I am a Lv 5 Rogue and Lv 11 crafter
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: Most of the time from half 3 to around 9ish.
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: As I said before, I have lots to offer and I am an all round bubbly person who would like to join a wonderful town like Belegost.
Tell us about yourself: I am 14 as I said and play minecraft almost every day, I like to play on survival role play servers and I like friendly players who welcome me to servers.

I hope you take all of my points into account and decide wisely

Thankyou Baddassmcfish
Did you read the rules:

Town Application

IGN: Baddassmcfish
Age/Timezone: 14. GMT Britain
Referals:
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: Never been in a town
Why do you wish to join Belegost: I wandered upon it on my travels and I really liked the look of it, I saw it was recruiting and was really exited.
How can you help out the town: I am a great builder (Imaginative and can build well with almost all materials), A good miner and A good PvP er when needs be.
What do you want from the town: I want a place to live in comfort. And where I can make new friends and show off my building talents without the fear of it being griefed.
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): I don't quite understand this question but I am a Lv 5 Rogue and Lv 11 crafter
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: Most of the time from half 3 to around 9ish.
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: As I said before, I have lots to offer and I am an all round bubbly person who would like to join a wonderful town like Belegost.
Tell us about yourself: I am 14 as I said and play minecraft almost every day, I like to play on survival role play servers and I like friendly players who welcome me to servers.

I hope you take all of my points into account and decide wisely

Thankyou Baddassmcfish
Did you read the rules:
Accepted, get with me or @Kourne for everything you need in game.

On second thought, I think the would be an awesome choice for our theme. Thanks mormon, you will be sacrificed last! :D
I think we should sacrafice the best first ;). We want to make a good impression.

On second thought, I think the would be an awesome choice for our theme. Thanks mormon, you will be sacrificed last! :D
On... On second thought? YOU DOUBTED ME!?!?!? /BAN CORN_THE_AGRICULTURE_GOD_OF_BG
I think we should sacrafice the best first ;). We want to make a good impression.
'Sokay, I'm invincible. Unbeatable. Etcetera.

Hey, sorry to have to say this
I have had a lot of fun in Belegost, but me and some of the co-founders of my old town (who also happen to be really good friends) are starting up another town, and I'm gonna go with them.
Been a lot of fun guys, gonna miss you all.

~Drpepper1344

On... On second thought? YOU DOUBTED ME!?!?!? /BAN CORN_THE_AGRICULTURE_GOD_OF_BG

'Sokay, I'm invincible. Unbeatable. Etcetera.
Wonderful, that means you burn longer!

Hey, sorry to have to say this
I have had a lot of fun in Belegost, but me and some of the co-founders of my old town (who also happen to be really good friends) are starting up another town, and I'm gonna go with them.
Been a lot of fun guys, gonna miss you all.

~Drpepper1344
Who said we let you go. >:C

Town Application-
Ingame Name: Clayyyts
Timezone: GMT
Referals: N/A

Other Towns: On the last version of the server, I was a builder in the town of Atlas- where I built many of the original housing and trade areas. However, due to other commitments on creative servers, I left the server (and the town) for two/three months. I am now back and looking for a fresh start.

Why do you wish to join Belegost: Aesthetics and creativity are the two words I would describe as to why I am drawn to minecraft. I thoroughly enjoy building and wish to build with others who share that passion. This town seems to be the most balanced/fair and gives me the opportunity to become a building assistant- a role that I will most certainly apply for.

How can you help out the town: As the last applicant stated, 'I am a great builder'. I have spent the past 3-4 months on the top creative servers in the world. These include: The Gazamo Build Team, in which I am an adviser to the senior members of it, The Mithrintia Build Team, where I have helped build a recent adventure map for THESYNDICATEPROJECT, and finally... The Voxel Box, where I helped design their newest spawn with a curator on there.

As well as being a very able builder and terraformer, I have had experience in Planetminecraft and youtube submissions for very senior organizations. I am also a very good vanilla pvper and have lots of experience of the Heroes plugin from playing on other servers with it implemented. On a side note, I am mature, can actually string sentences together without a gazillion spelling errors, and finally, I am British.

What do you want from the town: I only want one thing, a place where I can build and play with players who share the same ideas as I do.

What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): Mystic and Mason/Alchemist. However, these are flexible and I will change if the town wants me to.

How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: I tend to spend between 2-4 hours a day on minecraft, therefore probably 2 hours a day on Herocraft, although it depends on how busy I am.

Why should we accept you into Belegost: You should accept me as I am able to help create a town that is beautiful and conveys the stunning architectural styles that can be created in minecraft. I have answered this question in the 'How can you help out the town' question- for more information, see there. If you have any doubts, check the Mithrintia Youtube page for examples of my work.

Tell us about yourself: I am a 16 year old Englishman who plays football, badminton, table tennis, swims and cycles to high levels. I also play Piano, Guitar and Sing. I am currently studying Maths, Chemistry, Physics and Biology at AS level and applying for Medicine this year. I enjoy drinking tea and walks in the park.

~Clayyyts

Town Application-
Ingame Name: Clayyyts
Timezone: GMT
Referals: N/A

Other Towns: On the last version of the server, I was a builder in the town of Atlas- where I built many of the original housing and trade areas. However, due to other commitments on creative servers, I left the server (and the town) for two/three months. I am now back and looking for a fresh start.

Why do you wish to join Belegost: Aesthetics and creativity are the two words I would describe as to why I am drawn to minecraft. I thoroughly enjoy building and wish to build with others who share that passion. This town seems to be the most balanced/fair and gives me the opportunity to become a building assistant- a role that I will most certainly apply for.

How can you help out the town: As the last applicant stated, 'I am a great builder'. I have spent the past 3-4 months on the top creative servers in the world. These include: The Gazamo Build Team, in which I am an adviser to the senior members of it, The Mithrintia Build Team, where I have helped build a recent adventure map for THESYNDICATEPROJECT, and finally... The Voxel Box, where I helped design their newest spawn with a curator on there.

As well as being a very able builder and terraformer, I have had experience in Planetminecraft and youtube submissions for very senior organizations. I am also a very good vanilla pvper and have lots of experience of the Heroes plugin from playing on other servers with it implemented. On a side note, I am mature, can actually string sentences together without a gazillion spelling errors, and finally, I am British.

What do you want from the town: I only want one thing, a place where I can build and play with players who share the same ideas as I do.

What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): Mystic and Mason/Alchemist. However, these are flexible and I will change if the town wants me to.

How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: I tend to spend between 2-4 hours a day on minecraft, therefore probably 2 hours a day on Herocraft, although it depends on how busy I am.

Why should we accept you into Belegost: You should accept me as I am able to help create a town that is beautiful and conveys the stunning architectural styles that can be created in minecraft. I have answered this question in the 'How can you help out the town' question- for more information, see there. If you have any doubts, check the Mithrintia Youtube page for examples of my work.

Tell us about yourself: I am a 16 year old Englishman who plays football, badminton, table tennis, swims and cycles to high levels. I also play Piano, Guitar and Sing. I am currently studying Maths, Chemistry, Physics and Biology at AS level and applying for Medicine this year. I enjoy drinking tea and walks in the park.

~Clayyyts

Amazing application, definitly the kind of person we are looking for! Welcome to Belegost! @Kourne or I will set you up in game for regions, cords and chat info.

In all seriousness we do need to get the town hall done. If there is a crew of members who want to help and join in may i be added? I can also enchant picks in case we need to carve out more or gather supplies.

Artan6

Glowing Redstone
IGN: Artan6
Age/Timezone: 21 Arizona
Referals:none
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them:I think skyfall but they never really talked to me or gave me permission to enter after accepting my application so i left.
Why do you wish to join Belegost:I have been living next to belegost for quite sometime with my 2 friends. seems very nice there and the people seem polite.
How can you help out the town: By gathering resources and defending town form invaders. Also pretty handy at building things.
What do you want from the town:A respectful and helpful place to live with my two friends.
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): Ninja or Ranger/ Alchemist, or something needed.
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: Depends on day due to work but minimal 3-5 hours a day
Why should we accept you into Belegost?:Hard worker, Dependable,Honest, Respectful.
Tell us about yourself:Working two part time jobs putting myself though college. Been playing minecraft since beta have always enjoyed it. Love building traps and ingenious designs for towns/buildings, etc.
Did you read the rules:yes

IGN: Artan6
Age/Timezone: 21 Arizona
Referals:none
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them:I think skyfall but they never really talked to me or gave me permission to enter after accepting my application so i left.
Why do you wish to join Belegost:I have been living next to belegost for quite sometime with my 2 friends. seems very nice there and the people seem polite.
How can you help out the town: By gathering resources and defending town form invaders. Also pretty handy at building things.
What do you want from the town:A respectful and helpful place to live with my two friends.
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): Ninja or Ranger/ Alchemist, or something needed.
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: Depends on day due to work but minimal 3-5 hours a day
Why should we accept you into Belegost?:Hard worker, Dependable,Honest, Respectful.
Tell us about yourself:Working two part time jobs putting myself though college. Been playing minecraft since beta have always enjoyed it. Love building traps and ingenious designs for towns/buildings, etc.
Did you read the rules:yes
Accepted! Get with me or @Kourne in game for regions and everything else!

Also... 50 members!