• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Belegost [62] [Neutral]

- Recruitment -

~The proper application format is required to join our town.~

IGN (In game name): DOMINANTCARROT

Media of Referral: none
Former Citizenships: none

Class and Crafter Intention: i am a level 7 rogue and a level 13 crafter and im im willing to do any profession needed in the town

Hours a day in Minecraft: It depends on the day of the week i will try for at least 4 hours a day but on weekends i will try to get more.

Belegost thanks you for reviewing our rules. Belegost thanks you even more if you're here to join! We have a bright plan for the future; you can be a part of it too!

Kourne

Legacy Supporter 3
- Recruitment -

~The proper application format is required to join our town.~

IGN (In game name): DOMINANTCARROT

Media of Referral: none
Former Citizenships: none

Class and Crafter Intention: i am a level 7 rogue and a level 13 crafter and im im willing to do any profession needed in the town

Hours a day in Minecraft: It depends on the day of the week i will try for at least 4 hours a day but on weekends i will try to get more.

Belegost thanks you for reviewing our rules. Belegost thanks you even more if you're here to join! We have a bright plan for the future; you can be a part of it too!

@Haxnn needs to upload the new application format, please reapply after he did that.
(Please check your application for grammatical errors aswell.) <3

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Due to problems with the OP
Please use this application format untill I can get it in the OP. Thanks

IGN:
Age/Timezone:
Referals:
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them:
Why do you wish to join Belegost:
How can you help out the town:
What do you want from the town:
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession):
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft:
Why should we accept you into Belegost?:
Tell us about yourself:
Did you read the rules:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

banksnlb

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN: banksnlb

Age/Timezone: 31/EST

Referrals: None.

What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: I have not had the pleasure of belonging to a town within this server.

Why do you wish to join Belegost: Just from reading the initial post of recuitment for Belegost, I presume a higher level of organization and true community within the denizens of the town; I'm looking for what I read about this town and feel that I can help in its vision for its future.

How can you help out the town: I am fully ready to assist in any manner possible if the need is there and , if selected to become a citizen of this fine town, I will utilize my skills to help the town and it's citizens in regards to our community.

What do you want from the town: A place where I feel like a valued and respected member of our community if warranted by my actions and dedication.

What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): Pyromancer / Scribe

How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: 4 hours

Why should we accept you into Belegost?: I believe I can assist this town well and my level of comradeship is high as well as my dedication and drive.

Tell us about yourself: I have been a fan of Minecraft for sometime, from single player to server play and from out of all the games I play, which isn't many, I always come back to Minecraft. I'm a fan of listening and creating lyrics to music and I also enjoy creative writing and art; I guess these interest go hand in hand. I am pursuing a career in IT or Psychology; I have yet to decide upon which.

Did you read the rules: Yes.

Forim

Stone
IGN: Forim
Age/Timezone: 17 at time of application. CDT.
Referals: N/A
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: N/A
Why do you wish to join Belegost: This town seems promising and i wish to offer my services.
How can you help out the town: I can defend against raiders and gather necessary supplies when necessary.
What do you want from the town: Protection and a home.
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): Samurai Miner
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: This will vary, and I'll be absent in the coming week or two due the the Mists of Pandaria release.
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: I'm a knowledgeable Minecrafter and can get along with just about anyone.
Tell us about yourself: I've been a leader in all that I've done. I'm currently an admin of the Sithous community (See sithous.com if you'd like to know about it. Not an advertisement.). I've run many servers in the past years and know how people react to just about everything. You can see my Herocraft application for a more robust description.
Did you read the rules: I did indeed.

Antcubing

Dirt
IGN: antcubing
Age/Timezone: 13, EST
Referals: None
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: None
Why do you wish to join Belegost: My friends and I want a safe town to stay in away from war while
we get materials and progress on the server.
How can you help out the town: I am a pretty good builder and I can help build for the town, gather materials, and assist in other tasks..
What do you want from the town: I want a safe place to stay and a cozy home.
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): Ninja, Merchant
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: 1-5 on weekdays, 2-10 on weekends
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: You should accept me because I will help out as much as I can with the town. On other servers I've been an owner of several towns and I know how they work.
Tell us about yourself: I enjoy playing on this minecraft, I'm a peaceful citizen and creating towns is one of my favourite things to do in minecraft. I want to join this town to have a place to stay while I get stronger and help out with the town. Thanks for reading!
Did you read the rules: Yes

IGN: EvilBanana21
Age/Timezone:
13, EST
Referals:
Antcubing
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them:
I was in none. I thought this would be a good starter town to be in with my friends (about 4 in total :) )
Why do you wish to join Belegost:
My friends and I wish to live in a nice, safe and peaceful town! We need a stable community that we can socialize and work in.
How can you help out the town:
I will definitely help out by building and mining. If you need me to do extra work I will.
What do you want from the town:
All I would like is a peaceful community and nice people that are willing to have new comers in to the town.
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession):
I'm planning to become a Paladin and my profession will be a Miner.
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft:
I'm going to be onfor about 4 - 4 1/2 hours a day, and on weekends about 6 hours.
Why should we accept you into Belegost?:
I'm a skilled builder/miner and can contribute a lot to the town.
Tell us about yourself:
I love to play other games as well, enjoy playing sports and obviously love to build in Minecraft!
Did you read the rules:
Yes, I have read the rules. I agree to them, as I had to agree to them to become white listed. Thanks! :)

xandercop

Dirt
IGN: xandercop

Age/Timezone: 23, EST

Referals: none, this is my first township app

What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: ive only just joined herocraft

Why do you wish to join Belegost: Im looking for an established town to help grow

How can you help out the town: I am an excellent PvP tank, knowing when and how to place myself in combat to absorb damage and threaten enemies. I am a tenacious miner and builder proficient in redstone circuitry and circle structures in a square world.

What do you want from the town: A stable, established township as a base to grow stronger.

What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): Warrior into Paladin. Any crafter as needed.

How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: If im not at work, odds are im on Herocraft

Why should we accept you into Belegost?: Im a responsible adult. I hold a taxable income. Im attractive, intelligent and witty. I can both lead and follow as needed.

Tell us about yourself: I operate an Airsoft field in Kennesaw, GA. When im not working or sleeping, im gaming. Its my passion. I play Guild Wars 2 (PvP focus), Diablo 3, League of Legends, DDO, Starcraft 2 and a couple of closed betas i cant disclose without violating nondisclosure agreements.

Did you read the rules: I have

IGN: DOMINANTCARROT
Age/Timezone: 15 and eastern standard time
Referrals: none
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: haven't been in any towns yet
Why do you wish to join Belegost: This town seems cool and friendly. And i want to be a part of this nice seeming town
How can you help out the town: I will do whatever it takes to keep the town filled with supplies. and i am a decent builder and can help build if you need( i am good a parks, interiors, and can make sliding doors.
What do you want from the town: All i want from the town is nice citizens, some respect, and friends
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): I am a level 7 rogue and i will pick any profession needed because i cant decide (I am also a level 13 or 14 crafter)
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: Depends on the day and if i have anything important the next day but i will try for 4 hours
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: I will follow all the rules, be respectful, i will help out, and try to be as active as possible
Tell us about yourself: I am 15 years old from New York. i play MC but i'm not addicted so i don't play like ridiculous hours of this game a day. I wont be on everyday but i will be on a decent amount of time.
Did you read the rules: I agree and will follow the rules

Kourne

Legacy Supporter 3

Congratulations, all of you are hereby accepted!
Message either me or @Haxnn ingame to get your invitation, channel password and coordinates.
Make sure to only build in public areas if you were told to by someone in charge of it.
You can choose your own plot in der lowest level in the undercity, but no basements and attics are allowed.
The farm can be used, but you need to replant everything. Have fun. ;)

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Great to see some decent applications :). I will try going on a different computer today to get the citizens list up and application in the OP.

^
My new colour

IGN: Pencilpanda
Age/Timezone: 26/GMT+1
Referals: Lookanowl
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: this will be my first town
Why do you wish to join Belegost: because Lookanowl is my friend :D
How can you help out the town: I can follow/obey orders. I can help with whatever the town needs.
What do you want from the town: a place where I belong D: I want to have fun, playing with friends, a nice place to live.
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): Rogue, and I can't decide what profession so whatever you need (no engineer)
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: Right now not so much, but in a month or so I can be here a lot, but that also depends on the day (perhaps about 3-4 hours?)
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: I am a good citizen, follow the rules and I'm a friendly player and loyal to my town and eventhough I'm a rogue I believe in justice!
Tell us about yourself: I'm an archaeology student and a self-taught pencil artist in RL who is a bit addicted to tv-shows and loves games.
Did you read the rules:yes I did