• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Belegost [62] [Neutral]

Kourne

Legacy Supporter 3
Well yes, we sure have a dwarvish theme going. Feel free to tell me your suggestion via a conversation or ingame, but don't build anything without permission.

Terisye

TNT
IGN (In game name): Terisye
Media of Referral: Township forums
Former Citizenships: I was part of Riften before the server was hacked. I am looking to get into this one because it looks more appealing than the others.
Class and Crafter Intention: Druid / Alchemist
Hours a day in Minecraft: A lot but I just rejoined the server after it was reset.
NOTE: I may have joined a bit later that everyone else did when the server went back up but I was hoping to crack out on minecraft for a bit anyways :p

armyman228

Legacy Supporter 3
Terisye, I think I remember you from before the map reset...I believe I got killed by you a couple of times XD
If you are the same person, I think you would be a valuable pvp asset for the town.
Good luck :)

Kourne

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN (In game name): Terisye
Media of Referral: Township forums
Former Citizenships: I was part of Riften before the server was hacked. I am looking to get into this one because it looks more appealing than the others.
Class and Crafter Intention: Druid / Alchemist
Hours a day in Minecraft: A lot but I just rejoined the server after it was reset.
NOTE: I may have joined a bit later that everyone else did when the server went back up but I was hoping to crack out on minecraft for a bit anyways :p

Considering you, tell me a bit about yourself though. ;)

Terisye

TNT
I am a big time gamer and play lots of game but as for minecraft I have been playing it ever since beta. I have a job so I do work mornings and by mornings that would be Minnesota, US central time. I will put in about 8-10 hours of gaming between minecraft, planetside 2, and now borderlands 2. I live with a couple a married couple that also games with me (but sadly not Minecraft anymore). So I was hoping that you would not mind a person that will not grief or annoy you guys on TS or make your city look bad :D

Kourne

Legacy Supporter 3
I am a big time gamer and play lots of game but as for minecraft I have been playing it ever since beta. I have a job so I do work mornings and by mornings that would be Minnesota, US central time. I will put in about 8-10 hours of gaming between minecraft, planetside 2, and now borderlands 2. I live with a couple a married couple that also games with me (but sadly not Minecraft anymore). So I was hoping that you would not mind a person that will not grief or annoy you guys on TS or make your city look bad :D

Fair enough, welcome to the mountainside!
Hop in-game and /tell me when you are there. ;)

Kourne

Legacy Supporter 3
More town projects are already being planned and measured, stay tuned for more tasks.
You will soon be able to call on of our plots your home. ;)

- Recruitment -

IGN (In game name): anton345543

Media of Referral: Towns Forums

Former Citizenships: None

Class and Crafter Intention:Wizard/Mason or Engineer
Hours a day in Minecraft: 3-6 hours on weekdays 4-7 hours on weekends

Tttony2x

Dirt
IGN (In game name): tttony2x
Media of Referral: Bfittipaldi had told me about this town and it had seemed nice.
Former Citizenships: None, I am very new.
Class and Crafter Intention: Warrior, and Paladin because I like to be an even healer and attacker. Enchanter because I have always just loved the game mechanic.
Hours a day in Minecraft: At least 4. Sometimes much, much more. I may not always be on the server, but you could contact me on Skype.

Collin69

Dirt
IGN (In game name): Collin69
Media of Referral: Tylerldolan
Former Citizenships: N/A recently joined!
Class and Crafter Intention: Warrior / Miner
Hours a day in Minecraft: 3-9

bfittipaldi

Legacy Supporter 7
We really need more Spec'ed players in town, DoD really helps. Btw what spec is best for fighting? Beguiler,Pyromage,Wizard , or Necro?

armyman228

Legacy Supporter 3
They're all good if you learn how to use them. Just go on the wiki and see which looks like more fun.