• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Hamlet] Belegost [62] [Neutral]

GriffTV

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN (In game name): adioshoes78
-
Age/Time zone: 15/EST
-
Referrals / How did you hear about us?: My cousin drpepper1344
Why do you want to join Belegost? It seems pretty awesome from what my cousin said and I'm just trying to make some new friends.
-
Any past towns you were citizen of? Frost which i was also a co-founder, Altum, and lorien.
-
What class/spec are you/planning to be? I am a rogue and i will go ranger and my profession will probably be smith.
-
Who are our allies? Nobody right now
-
How often do you plan on playing? 2-3 hours weekdays and 4-6 weekends.
-
What is our most important rule? I would say from how it looks, no stealing

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN (In game name): adioshoes78
-
Age/Time zone: 15/EST
-
Referrals / How did you hear about us?: My cousin drpepper1344
Why do you want to join Belegost? It seems pretty awesome from what my cousin said and I'm just trying to make some new friends.
-
Any past towns you were citizen of? Frost which i was also a co-founder, Altum, and lorien.
-
What class/spec are you/planning to be? I am a rogue and i will go ranger and my profession will probably be smith.
-
Who are our allies? Nobody right now
-
How often do you plan on playing? 2-3 hours weekdays and 4-6 weekends.
-
What is our most important rule? I would say from how it looks, no stealing

Accepted, get with me @Kourne or @Xoiyoyoxoi in game for a plot, regions and cords to the town. :)

Riksuks

Coal
Please.... let me out of the base....[DOUBLEPOST=1348419377,1348419145][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm sorry.... :(

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
log in now. I'll take care of getting it to Haxnn.[DOUBLEPOST=1348421602,1348421195][/DOUBLEPOST]@Riksuks you're not logging in... :/

Forim

Stone
IGN (In game name): Forim
Media of Referral: Searching the Forums
Former Citizenships: N/A
Class and Crafter Intention: Samurai/Miner

Hours a day in Minecraft: Varies

LapisBlade

Wood
IGN (In game name): LapisBlade
Media of Referral: Member of Canterlot
Former Citizenships: N/A
Class and Crafter Intention: Pyromancer and Smith
Hours a day in Minecraft: About 1 hour and 30 minutes

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
There is now a list of tasks in our mainhall, be sure to pay it a visit and do your part. ;)
As of now we are not accepting any more people, if you really want to join us you would have to write a damn good application and make us want you to join. If you don't meet this criteria you will be denied. Thanks for considering us though. ;)

SemajArchMage

Legacy Supporter 3
Why does EtKEnn, the manager of Camelot, have access to the Belegost channel?

2888k8o.jpg

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Belegost theme song contest!!!!

I thought it would be fun if we had a song that represented Belegost. Just something fun that we might get a kick out of. The town will decide on the theme song together. Please post a the song (can be from youtube) here and if you like it, like thier post :D. No really hard metal/really really hard rock, otherwise my ears will bleed <3.