• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] [LO] Oblivion [79] [Neutral] - Recruiting

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Not to intrude or anything, just a question. Why is this town a target to thievery and griefing.. o-o

I honestly couldn't give you a firm response... I don't know why people join a town for malicious intent and or grief it, you'd have to ask all of the arses that have done that to oblivion. Disappointed to say the punishment for mal intent isn't greater, as it is remains a serious problem.

Shdggsdv

Glowing Redstone
Not to intrude or anything, just a question. Why is this town a target to thievery and griefing.. o-o
Best answer i come up with is that we are just a town of a large amount of people including some newbies which can easily be turned to doing crap like that. Plus the raiding being the fact that @Farroes didnt design the town to be very raider proof at all.

Farroes

Legacy Supporter 6
Get out of my this thread bingy. Grow up a little.

@Shdggsdv

The town was raider proof except one small hole, which got plugged quickly enough, but not until after they got their recalls inside. Also I cant stop retards from letting people in :(

Shdggsdv

Glowing Redstone
Get out of my this thread bingy. Grow up a little.

@Shdggsdv

The town was raider proof except one small hole, which got plugged quickly enough, but not until after they got their recalls inside. Also I cant stop retards from letting people in :(
i know, but i mean the outside, i spent 1kc on a plot outside the hamlet area behind the walls and people can easily scaffold over the walls or dragoons can easily jump also

Farroes

Legacy Supporter 6
there was supposed to be a series of underground tunnels connecting the outside plots securely with the inside of town but no one got around to it yet i guess :(

Shdggsdv

Glowing Redstone
This is really getting annoying, i cant build my fucking house thanks to the walls being so insecure.

Shdggsdv

Glowing Redstone
I lost all of my sticky pistons and repeaters, a stack of both thanks to a guy catching me while i was building.

thunder571

Stone
IGN: thunder571
Time zone: -5 EST
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Caster/Crafter
How long have you been on HC: Only 3 days :(
Why do you want to join: Because Leftover was nice to me, and I needed a place to build, so I thought why not apply for a town that you know has good people?
Will you help with town projects: Yes, at least as much as I can contribute
What can you give to us, as a community: I will be active and at the least boost peoples morals
What towns have you been in? None on Herocraft
Why did you leave them (if applicable):
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes
Tell us about yourself: I used to be a moderator on Aurora, but after they merged with another server and I lost my staff position I got bored and left them. Plain Jain survival is boring to me now because it's so easy, after I lost my staff things that kept me occupied weren't there. In the end for why I'm telling you this, I may not be the best builder, but I know kinda the idea on how things keep order and I can/love holding convos with people
Referrals: None

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
IGN: thunder571
Time zone: -5 EST
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Caster/Crafter
How long have you been on HC: Only 3 days :(
Why do you want to join: Because Leftover was nice to me, and I needed a place to build, so I thought why not apply for a town that you know has good people?
Will you help with town projects: Yes, at least as much as I can contribute
What can you give to us, as a community: I will be active and at the least boost peoples morals
What towns have you been in? None on Herocraft
Why did you leave them (if applicable):
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes
Tell us about yourself: I used to be a moderator on Aurora, but after they merged with another server and I lost my staff position I got bored and left them. Plain Jain survival is boring to me now because it's so easy, after I lost my staff things that kept me occupied weren't there. In the end for why I'm telling you this, I may not be the best builder, but I know kinda the idea on how things keep order and I can/love holding convos with people
Referrals: None
@leftovers5 @oo00lost00oo
I vouch for him, shall we ignore the 1 month herocrafter rule?

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Yeah, he was pretty cool when I talked him into joining Oblivion. Seems like he'd be a nice addition to the team.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Rough draft of the roof for the outside of Oblivion. Any comments/criticism welcome - i think i'll try to include some more sandstone/stone brick/glowstone to match the rest of the themes of the city.

1Xpd8.png

@kevinlive @Afro7897 @Shdggsdv @Farroes @Merikku @rfgordan @anyone else that wants to comment haha

rfgordan

ICE ICE ICE!
there is one major problem i see.. you have a mac. Actually though, looks pretty good and goes along with oblivion's style