• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] [LO] Oblivion [79] [Neutral] - Recruiting

Shdggsdv

Glowing Redstone
Rough draft of the roof for the outside of Oblivion. Any comments/criticism welcome - i think i'll try to include some more sandstone/stone brick/glowstone to match the rest of the themes of the city.

1Xpd8.png

@kevinlive @Afro7897 @Shdggsdv @Farroes @Merikku @rfgordan @anyone else that wants to comment haha
its a nice start but i think the size of the diamond shapes should be increased quite a bit, seems like it would be too repetitive feeling when it is built, plus i think it needs some smooth sandstone around it since thats how the whole town is built lol
nice design though left :D

rfgordan

ICE ICE ICE!
Every time i log in im almost the only one on, and its pretty depressing. Maybe its just my time zone but i frequently log in and type /ch who, only to see that i am the only one in obl chat. I know i've said that i would stick with oblivion til the bitter end, and that hasnt changed. That said, something needs to be done because if we do nothing oblivion is dead, and the longer we pretend otherwise the more its true. The purpose of towns is to foster a community of players, and as sad as this is i'm not getting that out of oblivion despite the fact that it has so many great guys. :(

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Every time i log in im almost the only one on, and its pretty depressing. Maybe its just my time zone but i frequently log in and type /ch who, only to see that i am the only one in obl chat. I know i've said that i would stick with oblivion til the bitter end, and that hasnt changed. That said, something needs to be done because if we do nothing oblivion is dead, and the longer we pretend otherwise the more its true. The purpose of towns is to foster a community of players, and as sad as this is i'm not getting that out of oblivion despite the fact that it has so many great guys. :(

Yeah, we will step up recruiting. However, this time of the year IS finals time, which could account for a bunch of our player's activity rates.

Shdggsdv

Glowing Redstone
So now since iv gotten bored with pvp and my network lags too much for good aim with ranger, I am now a thief

Shdggsdv

Glowing Redstone
reason why you're finding troubles getting in because its finals week for everyone in school so most of us wont be very active until summer

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Alright everyone, most of the LO council members, along with @Guardian787, have decided to end the feud with Windhelm. It was ending as it was, and it isn't in the best interests of either LO or Windhelm to keep fighting... it's time to focus our resources elsewhere ;). So... that being said, don't be out-rightly aggressive with their members either now (note that this is not a neutrality pact, but something to keep in mind for the time being).

Canti

Stone
Terribly sorry that I haven't been around that much as of late...
I litterally went "Oh shit, I forgot to pay rent!" and quickly logged on to find that nobody else is in OBL.

It is that time of year where folks are just now finishing up finals, unpacking, and whatnot, so I guess thats why the place is so dead. As for me I've been busy with summer courses so I can FINALLY get my diploma. Then after that I move back in with my folks :/

I'll be sort of busy with my class until June 8th, but I'll try to be around as much as I can. Hell, I can even help with that cool glass roof if me and Leftover are on at the same time. Though I tend to agree that the diamond shapes should be larger and perhaps made of a sandstone/slowsand mix...

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
What is your relations officially in regards to Lightforge? I can't seem to remember if we had a non-agression pact with your kingdom or not. If not, I'd like to propose one. @leftovers5

EDIT: Resist the urge to put in a roof! Go away from mainstream DG and Zeal type towns! @Symbolite

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
What is your relations officially in regards to Lightforge? I can't seem to remember if we had a non-agression pact with your kingdom or not. If not, I'd like to propose one. @leftovers5

EDIT: Resist the urge to put in a roof! Go away from mainstream DG and Zeal type towns! @Symbolite
Oblivion does not have allies or NAPs

Shdggsdv

Glowing Redstone
I think what we need is alliances that are neutral alliances, where we can hunt the members of but will help them out if they get raided, just so we can get some more larger scale pvp action, especially if groups of allied towns wage war, that shits fun :D

Shdggsdv

Glowing Redstone
and also yea, i was playing a bunch of MA's with guys from windhelm including the owner of it, theyre cool, im not going to go out of my way to hunt them or steal from them :p