• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] [LO] Oblivion [79] [Neutral] - Recruiting

pipicik

TNT
Hi Oblivion!

IGN: pipicik​

Time zone: UTC+02:00​

Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Rogue/Crafter​

How long have you been on HC: i guess more then a year​

Why do you want to join: coolest name for a town ^^​

Will you help with town projects: yes​

What can you give to us, as a community: an old good pvper to guard/defend city.​

What towns have you been in: Orion before Dragongarde​

Why did you leave them (if applicable): map changed >.<​

Do you understand and agree to all town rules: yes i read and got it​

Referrals: Danielcan​
About myself : there is nothin much i can say about myself,well i like killin ppl to protect my friends.​
btw I recently entered my 18th always forgetin this thing​

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
Hi Oblivion! coolest name for a town.
However i would like to say i want to join your town ^^

Time zone: UCT+02:00​

How long have you been on HC: i guess more than a year​

Will you help with town projects: yes i will.​

What can you give to us, as a community: an old good pvper to guard/defend city​

What towns have you been in: i was on Orion in Zeal Map before Dragongarde​

Why did you leave them (if applicable): i didnt left orion map changed >.<​

Do you understand and agree to all town rules: yes i read and understand​

Too damn thin. A lot of grammar mistakes - try again.
Also, add the question;
Tell us more about yourself:
-----------------------------------------------------------------
I see no change in your edit.
Also, you're 18 on your profile page and 17 on your app. How old are you?
@pipicik
@leftovers5

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Hi Oblivion!

Time zone: UTC+02:00​

How long have you been on HC: i guess more then a year​

Will you help with town projects: yes​

What can you give to us, as a community: an old good pvper to guard/defend city.​

What towns have you been in: Orion before Dragongarde​

Why did you leave them (if applicable): map changed >.<​

Do you understand and agree to all town rules: yes i read and got it​

About myself : there is nothin much i can say about myself,well i like killin ppl to protect my friends.​

btw I recently entered my 18th always forgetin this thing​

Denied for now. You've told me that you had edited this 3 times, and I don't really see an improvement. If you take another oppurtunity to do the app in the future, please use *better* grammar (I respect that you're not that great at english, dw) and EXTEND your app - make it big. Thanks!

Valera

Diamond
This town is currently late on taxes due on Monday. If you have paid taxes, please send screenshot and note payment information on the first page in this thread. If taxes and late payment fees are not made by Friday, the region will be removed. tiny.cc/hctaxes

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
This town is currently late on taxes due on Monday. If you have paid taxes, please send screenshot and note payment information on the first page in this thread. If taxes and late payment fees are not made by Friday, the region will be removed. tiny.cc/hctaxes

On it. Wasn't sure if this was a weekly or biweekly thing.

Unfortunately, I can't be here at all on Friday or Saturday and am leaving in less than one hour to go to the UN in NYC.

EDIT: And this is bad, but there are no staff online, so I am unsure what to do. I have the money ready, however. Is an extension possible? I can take a screenshot of my /money if all else fails.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
81aqi.png

@Lastivity

200c + 60c late fee paid. My bad - thought it was biweekly.

@Barnubus - thanks so much, you have so much win. :p

[CORE] Motav

Stone
I just signed on to pay me and my twin brother's late taxes, but no one was on to take the money. Send me a message via Steam (lordmotav) or Skype (mcwoodohyeah) and as long as it isn't my roommate on my computer I'll get right on and pay them.

You know how it is, Diablo 3 is makin me forget :p

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
-- OBLIVION --
Capital of​
The Legion Of Oblivion (LO)
Beware the fury of a patient man

This is the blah blah blah..​
--recruitment requirements--
--More blah blah blah--

--Citizens--
Leaders: See above post on leadership.
Citizens:
-@95473004
-@786sona786
-@Ace__Spades
-@Afro7897
-@Andpacs
-@Boostyz
-@cellardoor333
-@crazyjoe567
-@earpus96
-@firestyle7117
-@Fruityjuicebuds
-@Gille
-@heepy_killer
-@Hipposhatewater
-@hotsaucyy
-@ini786
-@jayytee
-@jonahgott
-@Joshbee
-@Lortor
-@koeppel26
-@kevinlive
-@leftovers5
-@Merikku
-@Motav
-@oo00lost00oo
-@Pyro97
-@rahlzel
-@Redrussell
-@rfgordan
-@shdggsdv
-@shpwnedsh
-@trickshotwin
-@Unacknowledged
-@vlushy11

-See Left to add you to the citizen list if your name is not there-

Lefty... I'm not on the list of citizens... I feel so forgotten now :(

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
To whom it may concern (yes, I'm writing this in "mother written school note" format);

Please excuse MsGigi's possible inactivity for the next week or so.

The internet in her current place is officially out and she can no longer run her hotspot off of her phone as she has already come to the monthly allowance limit on her data plan (I actually did this on the 11th which is super bad).

She will also be going on "vacation" for several days this week and depending on the conditions of the hostel that she will be staying in, she may not be able to check up on the forums at all let alone play on the server.

Sincerely,

MsGigi's Mother

Now then, I also need to speak to someone about guilds and whatnot.

I've recently joined up with a guild that is aligned "Evil" named Xcution. Although they are "Evil", their main targets are only Tree Creepers and Wolfpack (with a few straying individuals).

They are small and not quite official yet but are something I'm interested in staying involved with.

Despite whatever conflicts may occur with both members of Solitude/Oblivion and Xc, I will not engage in any diplomatic wars or KoS with either party (and I have already thoroughly expressed this with Xc and they fully respect this). If I do attack anyone (like Koe or Yi), it's merely only payback for their dickery (<3 you guys :p) and not for any traitorous reasons or intents.

I've also asked that if anything happens with the members of Xc and SLT/OBL, that it be kept between those involved and not full-on war between states as that would put me in a very awkward position.

If anyone has any issues with the guild (for future reference), please contact me and I'll try to "soothe embers".

Thanks guys :)

~~MsGigi~~

Edit: You guys are gonna love this btw...

The new additions to our "shit list" are Seword, SharpPencil, Victim130, Bingy, and Hill-Bill as well as a few other individuals that seem to be mutual enemies.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
To whom it may concern (yes, I'm writing this in "mother written school note" format);

Please excuse MsGigi's possible inactivity for the next week or so.

The internet in her current place is officially out and she can no longer run her hotspot off of her phone as she has already come to the monthly allowance limit on her data plan (I actually did this on the 11th which is super bad).

She will also be going on "vacation" for several days this week and depending on the conditions of the hostel that she will be staying in, she may not be able to check up on the forums at all let alone play on the server.

Sincerely,

MsGigi's Mother

Now then, I also need to speak to someone about guilds and whatnot.

I've recently joined up with a guild that is aligned "Evil" named Xcution. Although they are "Evil", their main targets are only Tree Creepers and Wolfpack (with a few straying individuals).

They are small and not quite official yet but are something I'm interested in staying involved with.

Despite whatever conflicts may occur with both members of Solitude/Oblivion and Xc, I will not engage in any diplomatic wars or KoS with either party (and I have already thoroughly expressed this with Xc and they fully respect this). If I do attack anyone (like Koe or Yi), it's merely only payback for their dickery (<3 you guys :p) and not for any traitorous reasons or intents.

I've also asked that if anything happens with the members of Xc and SLT/OBL, that it be kept between those involved and not full-on war between states as that would put me in a very awkward position.

If anyone has any issues with the guild (for future reference), please contact me and I'll try to "soothe embers".

Thanks guys :)

~~MsGigi~~

Edit: You guys are gonna love this btw...

The new additions to our "shit list" are Seword, SharpPencil, Victim130, Bingy, and Hill-Bill as well as a few other individuals that seem to be mutual enemies.
*awkward cough* fixed

Wait: were regions removed afterall? My covered chests are completely empty, and I got attacked a couple of times by people in the city last time I logged in...

Me sad. :I

oo00lost00oo

Legacy Supporter 6
regions still up just one fuck wit decided to turn on the town, dare say his in bansvill about now