• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] [LO] Oblivion [79] [Neutral] - Recruiting

rfgordan

ICE ICE ICE!
the town was rolled back, but i think i just had an entire chest of inf bows stolen..

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
This is insane. Where the hell did he stash it all, anyways? Fraggin' thief and griefer.

rfgordan

ICE ICE ICE!
@Dirtydan27 that was a dick thing to do man. stealing and betraying is one thing, but griefing doesnt even benefit you. We have some pretty good leaders, you should never have to solve your problems with the town by turning on it. I dont know if I can forgive you for stealing from me, but i promise that if you tell me where you stashed the items you stole, I will at least not shadow your applications to other towns

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
fAuvZ.png

@Lastivity

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Alright guys, I'm going to get more strict on tax paying. Tax evasion is a crime IRL, so it will now be to some extent in Oblivion. So far, we had only a few people paying for the 15th (some of that was my bad - was quite busy), and only one has paid for the 21st. I'm looking at @Joshbee @marybee @Afro7897 @Lortor @Canti @Cellardoor333 (if you can get on a working computer - I won't press this on you), @Phlanster @Shdggsdv @shpwnedsh @Hipposhatewater and all others I've failed to mention. Please get either your 20c or 40c to me ASAP.

Canti

Stone
I'm going to try to be on today as long as I can so I can actually pay my taxes on time (sorry about that btw >_> )... Hopefully I'll catch someone who'll take my taxes while I wait inbetween classes.

Cellardoor333

Legacy Supporter 7
Hey, I was told by Gigi that she paid mine and her's taxes for the next 2 weeks on the last tax payment. Also, did we get all our stuff back in our chests?
@leftovers5

Joshbee

Legacy Supporter 4
I had 8 double chests and 2 single chests completely emptied by thieves. There is no way for me to give a complete inventory but the assholes even wiped out my cobble an dirt chests. I know I lost several buckets, over a stack of iron, various non farmable blocks, a shit load of iron weapons and the list goes on and on and on. We took down most of our house today and moved out of the city. Nothing personal but this shit seems to happen quite a bit. We have relocated to our personal region and so no longer have homes or property inside the city.

Shdggsdv

Glowing Redstone
@leftovers5 You need to fix the problem with the walls. I'm getting tired of this. I payed 1kc to get away from the people with recalls in the town, and instantly the same day someone towered their selves over the walls and put their recall in my basement, in MY chest room. Expand the region and find a way to fix the walls or you will loose me to Dawnstar along with me asking for my 1k back from buying that plot.

The_Player_189

Legacy Supporter 3
Not to intrude or anything, just a question. Why is this town a target to thievery and griefing.. o-o