• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] [LO] Oblivion [79] [Neutral] - Recruiting

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Looks like the Solitude/Dawnstar groups have already started planning their towns... We gotta step up! I'll be starting a forum convo for all of you that want to join my town next map in the neo-LO (still need a kingdom name, heh) kingdom, so we can get some good ideas flowing.

pinpanxxi

TNT
Looks like the Solitude/Dawnstar groups have already started planning their towns... We gotta step up! I'll be starting a forum convo for all of you that want to join my town next map in the neo-LO (still need a kingdom name, heh) kingdom, so we can get some good ideas flowing.

Let the kingdom name be Rathios <3;)

pinpanxxi

TNT
I haven't been able to help with anything due to spout being mean to me ;_;

Even if you use spout it will be glitching if you go on creative mode. Just use minecraft 1.2.5. But remember when you downgrade rename your minecraft-1.2.5.jar to minecraft.jar and don't upgrade onless you need to.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
To all previous citizens, if you wish to follow us to the next map, check out the "Verstad" thread in the town application subforum!