• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] [LO] Oblivion [79] [Neutral] - Recruiting

macura

Diamond
Every time i log in im almost the only one on, and its pretty depressing. Maybe its just my time zone but i frequently log in and type /ch who, only to see that i am the only one in obl chat. I know i've said that i would stick with oblivion til the bitter end, and that hasnt changed. That said, something needs to be done because if we do nothing oblivion is dead, and the longer we pretend otherwise the more its true. The purpose of towns is to foster a community of players, and as sad as this is i'm not getting that out of oblivion despite the fact that it has so many great guys. :(

Ik how u feel.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
n7nCB.png

@Lastivity taxes for 6/4/12

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Application
IGN:cshadowrun
Time zone:Eastern
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter):caster/crafter
How long have you been on HC:4 or 5 days
Why do you want to join:Because you have some friendly people in your town :)
Will you help with town projects:Yes I will try my best to help
What can you give to us, as a community:Friendly attitude and friendly person
What towns have you been in?None at the moment
Why did you leave them (if applicable):
Do you understand and agree to all town rules:Yes I have read all of them
Tell us about yourself:I am a 16 male who started playing herocraft by recomendation from a friend
Referrals:leftovers5

^app as per CShadowRun who forgot his username pass and sent this via email

IGN: Eddafetus

Time zone: Pacific Time U.S

Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Rogue/Crafter. I want to become ranger when I am of level

How long have you been on HC: About 2 months now, but I have been fairly inactive. I am planning on changing that though.

Why do you want to join: I would like to join because me and my friend Evan10933 are sick of traveling from an unsafe home to another. It would be easier to settle down And enjoy Herocraft more safely.

Will you help with town projects: I'm am an alright builder but I'm not very useful:(

What can you give to us, as a community: I am a strong player and do not cause many conflicts rather than starting fights I break them up. I tend to keep to myself but at times I will help anyone In need.

What towns have you been in? None
Why did you leave them (if applicable): N/A

Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes. I have fully read and I understand them

Tell us about yourself: I am in 9th Grade and live in California. When I'm not playing Video games I'm Usually at a party with my friends. I am a fairly good student who does weightlifting and Football.

Referrals: Leftovers5

Evan10933

Wood

New
IGN: Evan10933

Time zone: Central

Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Mage/Crafter.

How long have you been on HC: A little less than 2 months, I joined along with Eddafetus. (Just Not on Alot)

Why do you want to join: I would like to join because me and Eddafetus are never save, we are always moving like nomads trying to find a safer home.

Will you help with town projects: I'm am a decent builder when I have materials, but yes I love a good project and enjoy seeing the outcome in finished glory.

What can you give to us, as a community: I am a smart player, a bit goofy at times, I like to help out with tasks and really like helping everybody have a nice and fun time.

Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes. I have fully read and shall follow them.

Tell us about yourself: I am in 9th Grade and live in Henrietta Texas, I don't have an abundance of free time but when I do I'm on Minecraft or other Games.

Referrals: Eddafetus​

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Application
IGN:cshadowrun
Time zone:Eastern
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter):caster/crafter
How long have you been on HC:4 or 5 days
Why do you want to join:Because you have some friendly people in your town :)
Will you help with town projects:Yes I will try my best to help
What can you give to us, as a community:Friendly attitude and friendly person
What towns have you been in?None at the moment
Why did you leave them (if applicable):
Do you understand and agree to all town rules:Yes I have read all of them
Tell us about yourself:I am a 16 male who started playing herocraft by recomendation from a friend
Referrals:leftovers5

^app as per CShadowRun who forgot his username pass and sent this via email

Awkward self reply, but since I *hope* you're reading this, I think I can accept you. You seemed really good about trying to get in despite having account issues.

IGN: Eddafetus

Time zone: Pacific Time U.S

Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Rogue/Crafter. I want to become ranger when I am of level

How long have you been on HC: About 2 months now, but I have been fairly inactive. I am planning on changing that though.

Why do you want to join: I would like to join because me and my friend Evan10933 are sick of traveling from an unsafe home to another. It would be easier to settle down And enjoy Herocraft more safely.

Will you help with town projects: I'm am an alright builder but I'm not very useful:(

What can you give to us, as a community: I am a strong player and do not cause many conflicts rather than starting fights I break them up. I tend to keep to myself but at times I will help anyone In need.

Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes. I have fully read and I understand them

Tell us about yourself: I am in 9th Grade and live in California. When I'm not playing Video games I'm Usually at a party with my friends. I am a fairly good student who does weightlifting and Football.

Referrals: Leftovers5

I know you guys are below the age limit, but you both seemed to fill out really strong apps like I suggested you do. I think you guys are definitely accepted. :p
New
IGN: Evan10933​
Time zone: Central​
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Mage/Crafter.​
How long have you been on HC: A little less than 2 months, I joined along with Eddafetus. (Just Not on Alot)​
Why do you want to join: I would like to join because me and Eddafetus are never save, we are always moving like nomads trying to find a safer home.​
Will you help with town projects: I'm am a decent builder when I have materials, but yes I love a good project and enjoy seeing the outcome in finished glory.​
What can you give to us, as a community: I am a smart player, a bit goofy at times, I like to help out with tasks and really like helping everybody have a nice and fun time.​
What towns have you been in? None​
Why did you leave them (if applicable): N/A​
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes. I have fully read and shall follow them.​
Tell us about yourself: I am in 9th Grade and live in Henrietta Texas, I don't have an abundance of free time but when I do I'm on Minecraft or other Games.​
Referrals: Eddafetus​
Same as above. ^^

For all of you, please see me, lost, or kevin in game to be added to regions/invited to the town.

pinpanxxi

TNT
man i wish i could join but only 14 but cool town :)

i even made a castle in minecraft named oblivion

pinpanxxi

TNT
Application
IGN: pinpanxxi
Time zone: central time zone
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): healer but going to try and get bloodmage
How long have you been on HC: new here
Why do you want to join: because it seems to be a great place plus its my favorite
Will you help with town projects: Yes i even have this one project i want to start which well be a recration of the castle i builded along time ago.
What can you give to us, as a community: heath in battle and maybe my castle
What towns have you been in? none
Why did you leave them (if applicable): none
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: yes i would never dishonor oblivion
Tell us about yourself: BIG fan of oblivion but not that one game but something else, lets just say its my favorite word
Referrals:none

if you want i could show a picture to you

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Application
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): healer but going to try and get bloodmage
How long have you been on HC: new here
Why do you want to join: because it seems to be a great place plus its my favorite
Will you help with town projects: Yes i even have this one project i want to start which well be a recration of the castle i builded along time ago.
What can you give to us, as a community: heath in battle and maybe my castle
What towns have you been in? none
Why did you leave them (if applicable): none
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: yes i would never dishonor oblivion
Tell us about yourself: BIG fan of oblivion but not that one game but something else, lets just say its my favorite word

if you want i could show a picture to you
Yeah, a picture would be nice. Just for some more specifics on your app... could you explain how long you've been here? As well as elaborate slightly on your "Why do you want to join" response. Also, using periods/grammar is an immense + when making an app here. Would like to see you flesh this thing out a little before I accept you, but otherwise you're on the right track.

pinpanxxi

TNT
Application
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): I'm a Healer but trying to become a Bloodmage soon
How long have you been on HC: A few hours ago i was just whitelisted to the server
Why do you want to join: Because Oblivion looks like a great town to join plus i want to live in peace in a town or defend one and yours is just great place to be.
Will you help with town projects: Yes i even have this one project i want to start which well be a recreation of the castle i builded along time ago.
What can you give to us, as a community: Life in battle and maybe my castle to become the capital if it can
Why did you leave them (if applicable): None
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes i would never dishonor oblivion
Tell us about yourself: BIG fan of oblivion ,but not that one video game. But something else, lets just say its my favorite word

pinpanxxi

TNT
I'm having an error trying to insert the picture so heres a link
file:///Users/antonioflores/Downloads/stuff%20stuff/Screen%20shot%202012-02-06%20at%208.16.55%20PM.png