• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] [LO] Oblivion [79] [Neutral] - Recruiting

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Application
IGN: pinpanxxi
Time zone: central time zone
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): I'm a Healer but trying to become a Bloodmage soon
How long have you been on HC: A few hours ago i was just whitelisted to the server
Why do you want to join: Because Oblivion looks like a great town to join plus i want to live in peace in a town or defend one and yours is just great place to be.
Will you help with town projects: Yes i even have this one project i want to start which well be a recreation of the castle i builded along time ago.
What can you give to us, as a community: Life in battle and maybe my castle to become the capital if it can
What towns have you been in? None
Why did you leave them (if applicable): None
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes i would never dishonor oblivion
Tell us about yourself: BIG fan of oblivion ,but not that one video game. But something else, lets just say its my favorite word
Referrals:none

Denied for now. Need much more flesh/more maturity/good grammar in your app, considering we would be making an age exception for you had you been accepted. You can still prove yourself to us by doing a serious app with good grammar and all that good stuff.

pinpanxxi

TNT
Screen%20shot%202012-02-06%20at%208.16.55%20PM.png
Screen shot 2012-02-06 at 8.16.55 PM.png

Venomxus

Stone
Venomxus' Application
IGN: Venomxus
Time zone: Eastern Standard Time
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Beguiler (55) / Enchanter (44)
How long have you been on HC: February 26, 2012
Why do you want to join: I was one of the members in a town named Envision. As of today and even many weeks back, I am the only active member; PernixPike, being the only other active member, abandoned the town area. So my HeroCraft experience has been negative. Today, I found this town, Oblivion, and hear it is in need of mass work. I can be a very active member of this town while at my stay and can greatly help this town.
Will you help with town projects: Yes, yes, and yes.
What can you give to us, as a community: A hand in architecture, ideas for defenses, and hey, I'm the last beguiler. :)
What towns have you been in? Envision
Why did you leave them (if applicable): Only playing member of the town.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes
Tell us about yourself: I love to be a part of towns that have many active members; nonetheless I will love to help the town in its building projects.
Referrals: Leftovers5

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Venomxus' Application
IGN: Venomxus
Time zone: Eastern Standard Time
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Beguiler (55) / Enchanter (44)
How long have you been on HC: February 26, 2012
Why do you want to join: I was one of the members in a town named Envision. As of today and even many weeks back, I am the only active member; PernixPike, being the only other active member, abandoned the town area. So my HeroCraft experience has been negative. Today, I found this town, Oblivion, and hear it is in need of mass work. I can be a very active member of this town while at my stay and can greatly help this town.
Will you help with town projects: Yes, yes, and yes.
What can you give to us, as a community: A hand in architecture, ideas for defenses, and hey, I'm the last beguiler. :)
What towns have you been in? Envision
Why did you leave them (if applicable): Only playing member of the town.
Tell us about yourself: I love to be a part of towns that have many active members; nonetheless I will love to help the town in its building projects.
Referrals: Leftovers5
Completely accepted haha. Welcome!

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
That is were you are wrong I was talking to Lost about it and he said he was ok with it and that was when he was mayor.
Ultimately it was your choice to leave, not ours. I don't want any more of this in my town thread, @Neotetro could you please clean this up?

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
I have removed @Cshadowrun from regions for theft from my chests. Screenshot will be provided upon request. ]
Recommended removal from town.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
I would like to welcome @kevinlive as the new SiC of oblivion. Pretty clear choice - Lost moved to be banker of Dawnstar. The new banker position will be decided in the upcoming weeks.

IGN: Pulse_Designs
Time zone:Eastern Standard
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter):Thief/Smith
How long have you been on HC: February 21st 2012
Why do you want to join: I would love to be an active member of your town :].
Will you help with town projects:Yes
What can you give to us, as a community:I could repair Armor and weapons for a small fee,... When i master Smith
What towns have you been in?Envision
Why did you leave them (if applicable):All the members were Inactive
Tell us about yourself: I like to build and pvp.
Referrals: Venomxus

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN: Pulse_Designs
Time zone:Eastern Standard
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter):Thief/Smith
How long have you been on HC: February 21st 2012
Why do you want to join: I would love to be an active member of your town :].
Will you help with town projects:Yes
What can you give to us, as a community:I could repair Armor and weapons for a small fee,... When i master Smith
What towns have you been in?Envision
Why did you leave them (if applicable):All the members were Inactive
Tell us about yourself: I like to build and pvp.
Referrals: Venomxus
Accepted. Welcome to the team.

wdws

Dirt
IGN: wdws
Time zone: Est
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): caster/crafter
How long have you been on HC: bout a week
Why do you want to join: i have been looking for a good town and you guys look like you got your stuff together.
Will you help with town projects: I will deffinetly help on any projects
What can you give to us, as a community:I can give you my time and effort to make it the best.
What towns have you been in? I have been in zero.
Why did you leave them (if applicable):
Do you understand and agree to all town rules:Yes i do.
Tell us about yourself: im an easy going person and love to help others to the best of my ability.
Referrals: I have no referrals. :(

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN: wdws
Time zone: Est
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): caster/crafter
How long have you been on HC: bout a week
Why do you want to join: i have been looking for a good town and you guys look like you got your stuff together.
Will you help with town projects: I will deffinetly help on any projects
What can you give to us, as a community:I can give you my time and effort to make it the best.
What towns have you been in? I have been in zero.
Why did you leave them (if applicable):
Do you understand and agree to all town rules:Yes i do.
Tell us about yourself: im an easy going person and love to help others to the best of my ability.
Referrals: I have no referrals. :(
You seem like a nice guy from what I've seen. Accepted! See me in game.

MultiHeartGold

Legacy Supporter 2
IGN: MultiHeartGold
Time zone: Eastern European Summer Time (GMT +2)
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Thief/Crafter (I also have Ranger on level 27, but I re-specialized to Thief)
How long have you been on HC: June 6 was my first day in HC, I believe. So I have been in HC for 8 days.
Why do you want to join: The town looks quite amazing, especially the building looks just perfect. I waI nt to be a part of this good town, and possibly help on making it better. I might even learn new by being part of the town for some time.
Will you help with town projects: I can't promise anything, but maybe I can try to help in the town projects when I have time and if I can.
What can you give to us, as a community: I can try to help the town, and defend it if its being raided. I can also help the the other people who are part of the town and fight against people who are being evil.
What towns have you been in? I have been in a hamlet called Canterlot.
Why did you leave them (if applicable): There was a person I didn't like very much, and some people there didnt seem to like me, so I decided to leave it.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes, I do understand and agree to the town rules.
Tell us about yourself: As I said, I am 13 years old. I live in a northern country "Finland". I can usually use my brain and think about things. I have been playing Minecraft for over 1 year, but I bought it just few days before applying to Herocraft. I like playing games and thats where my real life money usually goes. In Herocraft, Im usually very active player, but sometimes I get a little bored and do other things. I usually have a low amount of coins, because Im not good at saving money. I like winning, but I have never won a PVP fight in Herocraft. I don't lag at all in Minecraft, as in Herocraft I usually have 60-80 fps. I don't like using Texture Packs and Im quite lazy. I also like listening to Radio while playing on laptop.
Referrals: None.