• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] [LO] Braavos [102] [Neutral] - Recruiting - No Taxes

gdare1

Stone
IGN | gdare1
Age | 15 (DOB: 09/12/97)
Location and Time Zone | Queensland, Australia. +10:00 GMT
How long have you been whitelisted | I have been on this server for years mate. Just restarted this world though.
Previous Towns | None on this server ATM
Why do you want to join Braavos |I got told the kingdom of LO was the way to go ( sick rhymes :p) and Braavos looked the nicest so here I am.
Why would Braavos want you | I'm a fearless fighter and have previous experience with the rogue class. My Building style is unique.
Tell us about yourself | I'm 15 im from australia and i wanna get back into this amazing server i was once a big part of.
How did you hear about Braavos? | WitchonaRampage told me about the kingdom of LOA
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are five) | Jonsoon is the mayor with hilltim1 in second command. Followed by TheSojourner and managed by AzenYumCha and Lightining Cape
Referrals |WitchonaRampage

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN | gdare1
Age | 15 (DOB: 09/12/97)
Location and Time Zone | Queensland, Australia. +10:00 GMT
How long have you been whitelisted | I have been on this server for years mate. Just restarted this world though.
Previous Towns | None on this server ATM
Why do you want to join Braavos |I got told the kingdom of LO was the way to go ( sick rhymes :p) and Braavos looked the nicest so here I am.
Why would Braavos want you | I'm a fearless fighter and have previous experience with the rogue class. My Building style is unique.
Tell us about yourself | I'm 15 im from australia and i wanna get back into this amazing server i was once a big part of.
How did you hear about Braavos? | WitchonaRampage told me about the kingdom of LOA
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are five) | Jonsoon is the mayor with hilltim1 in second command. Followed by TheSojourner and managed by AzenYumCha and Lightining Cape
Referrals |WitchonaRampage

Accepted! Please check your PM's and find a manager in game when possible. Btw, your profile age says 20.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
To anyone who does not know already, Braavos will be supporting a community driven PvP tournament. Hopefully we will also be hosting a few of these matches in a new arena that is under construction. Any help with the construction of the arena is appreciated.

IGN | anthonypelle
Age | 15
Location and Time Zone | EST; East Coast of USA
How long have you been whitelisted | Since May of last year.
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | N/A
Previous Towns | Willowdusk.
Why did you leave (if applicable) |Left because it was too small, and I hadn't heard of this town until after I joined. I found the forum page, right after I joined WD.
Why do you want to join Braavos | Braavos is the most powerful of the Free Cities of Essos. It also seems to be a wealthy city in Herocraft.
Why would Braavos want you | I'm a team player. I'm a healer, so I will support my fellow man in battle. I'm a pretty fun, mature, intelligent guy,
Tell us about yourself | I live on a small farm in Massachusetts, have a great love for Computer Science, Painting, and Writing. I plan on attending MIT to become a Software Developer, or Bioengineer, or both. I like to write short stories and novels, and have a huge fascination in art. In addition, I love to read, and have read ASOIAF, and has watched the show. Currently developing an Android app, writing a novel, and learning French.
How did you hear about Braavos? | I saw the thread in the Townships section.
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are five) | Jonsoon, as Sealord; hilltim1 as Second in Command; The Sojourner as Third in Command; and the two managers: AzenYumCha and Lightining Cape
Referrals | Jaqen H'gar

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN | anthonypelle
Age | 15
Location and Time Zone | EST; East Coast of USA
How long have you been whitelisted | Since May of last year.
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | N/A
Previous Towns | Willowdusk.
Why did you leave (if applicable) |Left because it was too small, and I hadn't heard of this town until after I joined. I found the forum page, right after I joined WD.
Why do you want to join Braavos | Braavos is the most powerful of the Free Cities of Essos. It also seems to be a wealthy city in Herocraft.
Why would Braavos want you | I'm a team player. I'm a healer, so I will support my fellow man in battle. I'm a pretty fun, mature, intelligent guy,
Tell us about yourself | I live on a small farm in Massachusetts, have a great love for Computer Science, Painting, and Writing. I plan on attending MIT to become a Software Developer, or Bioengineer, or both. I like to write short stories and novels, and have a huge fascination in art. In addition, I love to read, and have read ASOIAF, and has watched the show. Currently developing an Android app, writing a novel, and learning French.
How did you hear about Braavos? | I saw the thread in the Townships section.
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are five) | Jonsoon, as Sealord; hilltim1 as Second in Command; The Sojourner as Third in Command; and the two managers: AzenYumCha and Lightining Cape
Referrals | Jaqen H'gar

Welcome to Braavos! Please check your PMs

nickq

Dirt

mee

Server Staff Members
[Guide] Jonsoon, AzenYumCha, TheSojourner, hilltim1
[Proctor] LightningCape
[Architect] Jonsoon, Lightningcape
[Herald] Jonsoon
[Designer] Davros_

Rules
  • Do not build or mine within 100 blocks of the town
  • Respect your fellow citizens. Do not enter someone's house without permission or open chests that are not yours
  • Do not be a troll
  • Do not be a douche
  • Sell your Gold to the town to help us grow
  • Contribute towards town projects
  • Defend the town when the need arises
  • Unexplained inactivity of two weeks or more is subject to removal
    • Be active on the forums, as this is the only way to tell if you are active
Fees
No taxes
Free apartments, and three sizes of plots are available for coin

Application

Please reply with the following form completed |[/quote]

nickq

Dirt
IGN | nickq

Age | 16

Location and Time Zone | Massachusetts, eastern time

How long have you been whitelisted | One day. Here is my application http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/nickqs-whitelist-application.42368/

Previous Towns | None

Why do you want to join Braavos | I require a place of residence and this looks like a great place. Also my friend lives there.

Why would Braavos want you | I'm really good at mining, and I plan to open a potion shop when I become an alchemist.

Tell us about yourself | Well like I said I'm really good at mining, and I'm pretty good with redstone also. I moderated a server once so there's that

How did you hear about Braavos? | My friend told me about it.

Referrals | Anthonypelle

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN | nickq

Age | 16

How long have you been whitelisted | One day. Here is my application http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/nickqs-whitelist-application.42368/

Previous Towns | None

Why do you want to join Braavos | I require a place of residence and this looks like a great place. Also my friend lives there.

Why would Braavos want you | I'm really good at mining, and I plan to open a potion shop when I become an alchemist.

Tell us about yourself | Well like I said I'm really good at mining, and I'm pretty good with redstone also. I moderated a server once so there's that

Referrals | Anthonypelle

You are missing a question in your application. Please copy and past the whole application then answer the questions.

nickq

Dirt
You are missing a question in your application. Please copy and past the whole application then answer the questions.

IGN | nickq

Age | 16

How long have you been whitelisted | One day. Here is my applicationhttp://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/nickqs-whitelist-application.42368/

Previous Towns | None

Tell us about yourself | Well like I said I'm really good at mining, and I'm pretty good with redstone also I moderated a server a while. Back.

Who are the leaders of Braavos?| Jonsoon is the mayor, hilltim is second in command, and the third in command is the Soujorner, and AzenYumCha and Lightining Cape are the managers

hdhayes11

Gold
IGN | hdhayes11
Age | 14
Location and Time Zone | Texas, Central
How long have you been whitelisted | 30 Minutes XD
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/my-whitelist-application.42376/#post-345471
Previous Towns | None
Why did you leave (if applicable) | N/A
Why do you want to join Braavos | It seems like a nice city and i have hear people talking about it in the chat! Also you can get a free apartment which is great cause i don't have much money!
Why would Braavos want you | I could help defend the city if it is under attack, and if the city needs other things like resources i would be glad to help!
Tell us about yourself | I have been playing MC for about 2 years, I've played on many servers with the Hero plugin when it was around. Also i own a server and have been staff on many! Before i joined herocraft i played on a city type server so i am familiar with the concept of the rules of running a city and giving my part! I also have a Mic and Skype and can get a TS if needed!
How did you hear about Braavos? | From the chat!
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are five) | Mayor Jonsoon, hilltim1 is Second In command, & LightningCape is Manager. I only see 3 listed under leaders, but it says there are 5?
Referrals | Nobody

nickq

Dirt
IGN | nickq

Age | 16

How long have you been whitelisted | One day. Here is my application

If l less than 1 month please link to whitelist application| http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/nickqs-whitelist-application.42368/

Previous Towns | None

Why did you leave? | N/A

Tell us about yourself | Well like I said I'm really good at mining, and I'm pretty good with redstone also I moderated a server a while. Back.

Who are the leaders of Braavos?| Jonsoon is the mayor, hilltim is second in command, and the third in command is the Soujorner, andAzenYumCha and Lightining Cape are the managers

Referrals | Anthonypelle

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN | hdhayes11
Age | 14
Location and Time Zone | Texas, Central
How long have you been whitelisted | 30 Minutes XD
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/my-whitelist-application.42376/#post-345471
Previous Towns | None
Why did you leave (if applicable) | N/A
Why do you want to join Braavos | It seems like a nice city and i have hear people talking about it in the chat! Also you can get a free apartment which is great cause i don't have much money!
Why would Braavos want you | I could help defend the city if it is under attack, and if the city needs other things like resources i would be glad to help!
Tell us about yourself | I have been playing MC for about 2 years, I've played on many servers with the Hero plugin when it was around. Also i own a server and have been staff on many! Before i joined herocraft i played on a city type server so i am familiar with the concept of the rules of running a city and giving my part! I also have a Mic and Skype and can get a TS if needed!
How did you hear about Braavos? | From the chat!
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are five) | Mayor Jonsoon, hilltim1 is Second In command, & LightningCape is Manager. I only see 3 listed under leaders, but it says there are 5?
Referrals | Nobody

Accepted! There has been recent leadership changes in Braavos, the application needs to be updated. Please read your PM's and find a manager in game to get setup.
IGN | nickq

Age | 16

How long have you been whitelisted | One day. Here is my application

If l less than 1 month please link to whitelist application|http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/nickqs-whitelist-application.42368/

Previous Towns | None

Why did you leave? | N/A

Who are the leaders of Braavos?| Jonsoon is the mayor, hilltim is second in command, and the third in command is the Soujorner, andAzenYumCha and Lightining Cape are the managers

Referrals | Anthonypelle

Accepted! 3rd time's a charm lol, check PM's.

EvanR97

Dirt
IGN | EvanR97
Age | 17
Location and Time Zone | Massachusetts, EST
How long have you been whitelisted | I just got whitelisted today.
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-application.42604/
Previous Towns | None
Why did you leave (if applicable) | Not applicable.
Why do you want to join Braavos | I have a couple friends in it, and it seems pretty cool.
Why would Braavos want you | I would be a responsible member to the community, and try to bring money to the town through using the town's stores.
Tell us about yourself | My favorite things in minecraft are farming and mining. I like Rpg games, and I am a respectful minecrafter who folloes the rules. No previous bans.
How did you hear about Braavos? | anthonypelle, nickq
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are three) | Jonsoon, hilltim, LightningCape
Referrals | anthonypelle, nickq

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN | EvanR97
Age | 17
Location and Time Zone
| Massachusetts, EST
How long have you been whitelisted | I just got whitelisted today.
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-application.42604/
Previous Towns | None
Why did you leave (if applicable) | Not applicable.
Why do you want to join Braavos | I have a couple friends in it, and it seems pretty cool.
Why would Braavos want you | I would be a responsible member to the community, and try to bring money to the town through using the town's stores.
Tell us about yourself | My favorite things in minecraft are farming and mining. I like Rpg games, and I am a respectful minecrafter who folloes the rules. No previous bans.
How did you hear about Braavos? | anthonypelle, nickq
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are three) | Jonsoon, hilltim, LightningCape
Referrals | anthonypelle, nickq
Accepted! Please check your PMs.

baileymc7

Wood
IGN | baileymc7
Age | 18
Location and Time Zone | US EST
How long have you been whitelisted | Can't remember but more than 6 months .
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |
Previous Towns | Newerth
Why did you leave (if applicable) | I was idle and they took me off regions.
Why do you want to join Braavos | My friend Aryios asked me if I wanted to join and it seems like a great place.
Why would Braavos want you | I am a level 59 Necro, great pvp'er, and I would like to meet new people.
Tell us about yourself | I am a freshman in college and on my free time I would love to play MC with you guys.
How did you hear about Braavos? | Aryios
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are three) | Mayor | Jonsoon
Second in Command | hilltim1
Managers | LightningCape
Referrals | Aryios

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN | baileymc7
Age | 18
Location and Time Zone
| US EST
How long have you been whitelisted | Can't remember but more than 6 months .
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |
Previous Towns | Newerth
Why did you leave (if applicable) | I was idle and they took me off regions.
Why do you want to join Braavos | My friend Aryios asked me if I wanted to join and it seems like a great place.
Why would Braavos want you | I am a level 59 Necro, great pvp'er, and I would like to meet new people.
Tell us about yourself | I am a freshman in college and on my free time I would love to play MC with you guys.
How did you hear about Braavos? | Aryios
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are three) | Mayor | Jonsoon
Second in Command | hilltim1
Managers | LightningCape
Referrals | Aryios

Accepted! Please check your PM's and find a manager in game to get setup. Thanks for the application.

Daarekk

Dirt
IGN | Daarekk
Age | 14
Location and Time Zone | eastern time (canada, United states)
How long have you been whitelisted |
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | 3 days Link: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/daarekk-application.43175/#post-350983
Previous Towns |None
Why did you leave (if applicable) |---
Why do you want to join Braavos | It look like a great town and i wanted to contribuate, also it is the first time i ever join a time on any server and i think this one woulb be a awosme start.
Why would Braavos want you | i am planning (when i will have enough gold) to start a farm and the a little bakery or market with low prices to help people in need of food at low price in the town.
Tell us about yourself | I'm a boy, i love playing Minecrfat espacially on servers like this one with an awsome comunity and i like helping others in that community. i like making big project and i am usualy really devoted to finish them no matter how much time it takes, so at the end it can look like somting i cn be proud of.
How did you hear about Braavos? | I was exploring the land when i found a path that lead me right to Braavos... it was a sign!
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are three) | Jonsoon hilltim1 Lightningcape
Referrals | None

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN | Daarekk
Age | 14
Location and Time Zone
| eastern time (canada, United states)
How long have you been whitelisted |
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application | 3 days Link: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/daarekk-application.43175/#post-350983
Previous Towns |None
Why did you leave (if applicable) |---
Why do you want to join Braavos | It look like a great town and i wanted to contribuate, also it is the first time i ever join a time on any server and i think this one woulb be a awosme start.
Why would Braavos want you | i am planning (when i will have enough gold) to start a farm and the a little bakery or market with low prices to help people in need of food at low price in the town.
Tell us about yourself | I'm a boy, i love playing Minecrfat espacially on servers like this one with an awsome comunity and i like helping others in that community. i like making big project and i am usualy really devoted to finish them no matter how much time it takes, so at the end it can look like somting i cn be proud of.
How did you hear about Braavos? | I was exploring the land when i found a path that lead me right to Braavos... it was a sign!
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are three) | Jonsoon hilltim1 Lightningcape
Referrals | None

Accepted! Please check your PM's and find a manager in game to get setup with permissions. Thanks for the application.