• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

nickq's Whitelist Application

nickq

Dirt
In-game name: nickq

Location & Age: Massachusetts, 16

Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I was banned once from a server but they never told me why. That was ages ago though

Referral(s): Anthonypelle

Reason you should be accepted: I have read the wiki and the rules. I'm really good at minecraft and have been playing it since alpha. I really like building underground bases with lots of redstone contraptions.

How did you hear about Herocraft?: My friend Joebob is on your server and I would like to be able to play with my friend. We have talked about starting our own city eventually after we get acquainted with the server.

Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No

Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes

Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCn5

Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Not Required): No

Additional Info: I go to a vocational school for Programming and Web Design, and I'm pretty good with HTML and CSS. I'm entering my junior year.
Screenshot of my most recent build: Underwater base http://i.imgur.com/axB1wqs.jpg
I would get a screenshot of my underground one, but the server that has it was shut down a while ago.

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7

Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I was banned once from a server but they never told me why. That was ages ago though

Reason you should be accepted: I have read the wiki and the rules. I'm really good at minecraft and have been playing it since alpha. I really like building underground bases with lots of redstone contraptions.

How did you hear about Herocraft?: My friend Joebob is on your server and I would like to be able to play with my friend. We have talked about starting our own city eventually after we get acquainted with the server.

Additional Info: I go to a vocational school for Programming and Web Design, and I'm pretty good with HTML and CSS. I'm entering my junior year.
Screenshot of my most recent build: Underwater base http://i.imgur.com/axB1wqs.jpg
I would get a screenshot of my underground one, but the server that has it was shut down a while ago.
Reviewing.

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7

Is this a different ban or the one you was talking about?
[username] => nickq
[issuer] => cyotie911
[server] => c.nerd.nu
[reason] => griefing crops without replanting nerd.nu/appeal
[time] => 2011-11-28 19:44:31

Also i have found your name in this list of names that may be hacked accounts. Could you explain please?
http://pastebin.com/ixVtCxSi

Angyles

nickq

Dirt
Is this a different ban or the one you was talking about?
[username] => nickq
[issuer] => cyotie911
[server] => c.nerd.nu
[reason] => griefing crops without replanting nerd.nu/appeal
[time] => 2011-11-28 19:44:31

Also i have found your name in this list of names that may be hacked accounts. Could you explain please?
http://pastebin.com/ixVtCxSi

Angyles

Yeah that's the one. I tried to get it appealed but they never got back to me if I recall correctly. Also I don't know about the hacked account thing. It should be fine I changed my password fairly recently and I was using it just today.

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7

As long as you have changed your password it is fine.
Welcome to Herocraft
Whitelisted