• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

My whitelist application!

hdhayes11

Gold
  1. Minecraft In-game name: hdhayes11
  2. Location & Age: Austin, Tx & 14
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): I have not been banned from any servers
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]: No
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I played on a server a long time ago, when your plugin was still on bukkit and i loved the plugin. When the server closed down i searched for another sever and then realized there was a whole server just for this plugin!
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes, i voted on 6 of the 7, one of them i couldn't get the capctha right XD
  7. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): No, i will didnt know you had one!
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCh9
  10. Reason you should be accepted to Minecraft RPG Server: Because i will be a loyal member and i already know about "Heroes" so i can help some people if they ask! - I feel like im filling out a staff form XD

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): I have not been banned from any servers
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I played on a server a long time ago, when your plugin was still on bukkit and i loved the plugin. When the server closed down i searched for another sever and then realized there was a whole server just for this plugin!
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes, i voted on 6 of the 7, one of them i couldn't get the capctha right XD
  7. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): No, i will didnt know you had one!
  10. Reason you should be accepted to Minecraft RPG Server: Because i will be a loyal member and i already know about "Heroes" so i can help some people if they ask! - I feel like im filling out a staff form XD
Reviewing

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
Your application says you're 14 yet your profile says you're 22. Please explain why that is.

hdhayes11

Gold
I am really 14 i just put a older age for my profiles as an instinct cause i lot of times you have to be 18 or older to do it, is there a way for me to change my profile?

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
I am really 14 i just put a older age for my profiles as an instinct cause i lot of times you have to be 18 or older to do it, is there a way for me to change my profile?

We can change it for you. Just tell me what your real date of birth is "dd/m/y".

If you don't feel comfortable telling me in public you can private message me.