• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist Application

EvanR97

Dirt
In-game name: EvanR97
Location & Age: Massachusetts, 17
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
Referral(s): anthonypelle, nickq
Reason you should be accepted: I love playing minecraft and various Rpg games. I am very interested in joining a town and becoming a farmer. I am an avid minecraft farmer; I farm everything from wheat to cacti, and also enjoy mining. I would like to become part of the town that my friend anthonypelle is in, and build a house for myself that I can be proud to own. I take pride in my farming and building. I have read and agreed to the rules of Herocraft.
How did you hear about Herocraft?: My friend anthonypelle plays on the server and highly recommends it to me.
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Not yet, but I plan to.
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCE7
Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Not Required): I have not.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
In-game name: EvanR97
Location & Age: Massachusetts, 17
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
Referral(s): anthonypelle, nickq
Reason you should be accepted: I love playing minecraft and various Rpg games. I am very interested in joining a town and becoming a farmer. I am an avid minecraft farmer; I farm everything from wheat to cacti, and also enjoy mining. I would like to become part of the town that my friend anthonypelle is in, and build a house for myself that I can be proud to own. I take pride in my farming and building. I have read and agreed to the rules of Herocraft.
How did you hear about Herocraft?: My friend anthonypelle plays on the server and highly recommends it to me.
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Not yet, but I plan to.
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCE7
Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Not Required): I have not.

Reviewing

EvanR97

Dirt
Been reviewing for a while now. I hope my application is in order. Fingers crossed.