• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] [LO] Braavos [102] [Neutral] - Recruiting - No Taxes

IGN : Tom_BomBadil32
Location and Time Zone | Calgary, Alberta MST
How long have you been whitelisted | approxamitley 1.5 years
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |
Previous Towns | Skyforge, Lightforge
Why did you leave (if applicable) | Because the community of those towns was undesirable
Why do you want to join Braavos | I am looking to have a good time and contribute the the towns economy/stature
Why would Braavos want you | I am a merchant and would make large donations from time to time. I am also a active member of Herocraft and would be pleased to do any work needed on the town.
Tell us about yourself | I am a white male aged 17 living in my parents house, I am available most every day after school as well as most weekends
How did you hear about Braavos? | The Recruitment channel
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are four)
|Mayor | Jonsoon
Second in Command | hilltim1
Third in Command | Aryios
Managers | LightningCape
Referrals | noone :'C

By submitting this application, and getting accepted, you agree to all of the town rules. Failure to follow the rules will be subject to termination

Aryios

Senior Architect
Architect
IGN : Tom_BomBadil32
Location and Time Zone
| Calgary, Alberta MST
How long have you been whitelisted | approxamitley 1.5 years
If less than 1 month, please link to whitelist application |
Previous Towns | Skyforge, Lightforge
Why did you leave (if applicable) | Because the community of those towns was undesirable
Why do you want to join Braavos | I am looking to have a good time and contribute the the towns economy/stature
Why would Braavos want you | I am a merchant and would make large donations from time to time. I am also a active member of Herocraft and would be pleased to do any work needed on the town.
Tell us about yourself | I am a white male aged 17 living in my parents house, I am available most every day after school as well as most weekends
How did you hear about Braavos? | The Recruitment channel
Who are the leaders of Braavos? (there are four)
|Mayor | Jonsoon
Second in Command | hilltim1
Third in Command | Aryios
Managers | LightningCape
Referrals | noone :'C

By submitting this application, and getting accepted, you agree to all of the town rules. Failure to follow the rules will be subject to termination
Accepted, I'm surprised you did not join Rapture with Haxnn. Check your PM's. @Jonsoon make it so I can invite already!

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
In case you live under a rock, there is a new map coming on Tuesday. We will be creating a new town called Volantis and we will be the capital of the Aetherius Dominion, previously known as Legion of Oblivion.

Unless I see you apply elsewhere (no hard feelings, but common, we are awesome) we assume you are joining us at the beginning of this new age. Feel free to ask any questions.

The new thread can be found here:
http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/ad-volantis.43937/