• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] [LO] Braavos [102] [Neutral] - Recruiting - No Taxes

Aryios

Senior Architect
Architect
@Jonsoon i think we should lower the taxes down to 25c seeing as how the weekly tax cost has been lowered.

rfgordan

ICE ICE ICE!
we want to do more than just make taxes, we want to save towards town. 35c is pretty reasonable, but taxes alone won't amount to a lot. Any donarions to the town bank would be very helpful in our push to upgrade and greatly appreciated

Davros_

Web Developer
Legacy Supporter 9
I have placed 165 gold (1485c worth, enough for 42 weeks of taxes) in my LWC and added Jonsoon to the access list, I'm donating it all to the town. I hope this will take care of my taxes for the foreseeable future as I don't have time right now to get on and pay them every week. Work/school has been really busy. Thanks.

@Jonsoon

wtfzoids

Glowing Redstone
IGN | wtfzoids
Age | 17
Time Zone | Arizona (GMT - 7)
Combat Level/Spec | 13 Ranger
Crafting Level/Spec | 40 Enchanter
Mastered Specs | None for now
Previous Towns | Kamino in Zeal (?) and Solitude in Dragon (?)
Why did you leave | I didn't, map resets destroyed the towns
Why do you want to join Braavos | I'd love to have a solid place to stay, and am looking for a community to join.
Why would Braavos want you | I'm a fairly decent Ranger, can enchant, etc. etc. Why not?
Do you agree to all the rules | Certainly!
Anything else | Nope.
Referrals | None.

IGN | FeileCaruth
Age | 17
Time Zone | -7 GMT
Combat Level/Spec | 13 Healer
Crafting Level/Spec | 25 Alchemist
Mastered Specs | None :(
Previous Towns | Solitude and Kamino (previous maps)
Why did you leave | I didn't, they were just in previous maps.
Why do you want to join Braavos | Cause I am in search of a community to be apart of.
Why would Braavos want you | I can be fairly helpful, and would not do anything to hurt Braavos.
Do you agree to all the rules | Of course.
Anything else | If you would like to know anything about me, then you can ask me anytime you want. I don't really have much else to say.
Referrals | None

Aryios

Senior Architect
Architect
Okay so these people pay taxes and informed me of it.
@eliaandliam 35c into the town bank
@Johnbaur payed me directly which i then payed to Jon
and
@Favith payed 150c to me directly which i then payed to Jon

If needed i have screenshots.

Favith

Legacy Supporter 7
Housing plots are in the works now (almost done, in fact)--just waiting for Jonsoon to approve the layout, size and pricing.

Apartment complex going up tomorrow as well.

Welcome to all the new folks!

Want in on the Braavos action? Fill out an app!!

I_Love_Miners

Legacy Supporter 5
IGN | I_Love_Miners
Age | 30
Time Zone | pacific
Combat Level/Spec |warrior 10
Crafting Level/Spec |alchemist 24
Mastered Specs |
Previous Towns |
Why did you leave |
Why do you want to join Braavos |I like mining for gold
Why would Braavos want you |cause i dig it like booker t
Do you agree to all the rules |yes
Anything else |I once pushed a dog around on its hind legs like a vacuum cleaner
Referrals |stds4youand4me

rfgordan

ICE ICE ICE!
@I_Love_Miners referrals carry a lot of weight, but your app doesn't even remotely show interest in joining. Actual reasons for why you want to join and why we should accept you would help. And I don't know what the fuck you put for "anything else", but all it tells me is you've never seen a vacuum cleaner before. Show real interest and be mature, and I'll accept you :)

MultiHeartGold

Legacy Supporter 2
Checked Your town building today. It looked amazing, perfect, fantastic.
A little suggestion on improving the town area. Cut down the trees nearby. You will be a bit more Goon proof.

I_Love_Miners

Legacy Supporter 5
@I_Love_Miners referrals carry a lot of weight, but your app doesn't even remotely show interest in joining. Actual reasons for why you want to join and why we should accept you would help. And I don't know what the fuck you put for "anything else", but all it tells me is you've never seen a vacuum cleaner before. Show real interest and be mature, and I'll accept you :)

Honestly I was told what I wrote didnt matter as long as I didn't tell anyone to get cancer. I've been playing the game for 2 days and I really don't know anything about it, or the benefits of joining a town. stds4youand4me has been begging me to join since i started playing the game, so that and the fact I hate running around in an insecure world are the 2 reasons I want to join your town. Beyond that I'd just be lying because like I said, I have no idea whats going on since I'm so new.

Respect your elders

STDs4YouAnd4Me

Legacy Supporter 8
If I'm brutally honest I think that having to apply is sort of a dumb practice. Now I'm probably one of the least known people in the town simply because I too am less than a month old on the server, but seriously, what does this application accomplish?

Anyone can answer these questions to your liking and still steal/destroy from the town. As you should know, people like to lie on the internet. Like I, I_Love_Miners has a dark/weird sense of humour. Clearly you didn't think it was funny, or know who Booker T is.

I'll take some of the blame on his "poor" application because I literally told him "they accept anyone, as long as you don't give the response 'Or else I'll give your mom cancer' to the question 'Why would you want to join Braavos?' you'll be ok.

That facts are, this guy likes to mine (can ya dig it?) and wants protection. He's new to minecraft and needs help. If he actually needs to re-apply and send a new application in, then I think I'll pack my bags as well, since I find the practice mind-boggling and unnecessary. That's my 2 cents.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
Please rewrite the application. It takes 2 minutes to fill it out.

We have denied non-serious applications before, and we will continue to do so. I hope that this doesn't mean losing a great player like you, @STDs4YouAnd4Me.