• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] [LO] Braavos [102] [Neutral] - Recruiting - No Taxes

I_Love_Miners

Legacy Supporter 5
you too, I'm sure you still live with them

that comeback was about as impressive as saying i know are you but what am i. some of you guys are hurting for power. how a decent guy like stds ended up in your jerkwater town is beyond me. I think the fact he left over this speaks volumes

now if you don't mind, I usually spend saturday afternoon volunteering at a soup kitchen for the homeless. I'll leave you to the exciting world of minecraft politics

bean counters of america, unite!

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
that comeback was about as impressive as saying i know are you but what am i. some of you guys are hurting for power. how a decent guy like stds ended up in your jerkwater town is beyond me. I think the fact he left over this speaks volumes

now if you don't mind, I usually spend saturday afternoon volunteering at a soup kitchen for the homeless. I'll leave you to the exciting world of minecraft politics

bean counters of america, unite!
"Volunteering at a soup kitchen for the homeless"?.....Sure right. Please just stop commenting here as your application has be denied and this drama about how you are above everyone else is becoming ridiculous as are your poorly placed and poorly executed insults along with your unstable and truly oblivious demeanor. STD left because he choose to leave. We are truly sorry that our one and only request for those applying is that they are respectful. If you have such a problem with this whole process why try to join a town? If you hate things being too difficult why join a hardcore server? Your childish antics will not help conceal the fact that when it comes to arguments you have no real points so you just insult and rage at people. I wont be responding to this message even if it's quoted and replied to because I'm just ending and clarifying rather than what you think I might be doing like continuing a pointless conversation..just so you know. Cya on the server.

Favith

Legacy Supporter 7
yeah, takes a 16 year old to know

later dudes, say hi to your parents for me

Man I wanted to stay out of this but honestly, amigo, if you're really in my age bracket (so hard to believe at this point) then you're a poor representation of the older gamer subset.

Yeah, it's just a game. Yes, like STD's points out, you really can't know much about someone from just a tiny forum app for a town. I doubt very seriously that Jonsoon or any of the town leadership feels that they can totally judge your character from our relatively insignificant town application.

However...

If it's such a small, meaningless thing then why not take it just a *tiny* bit seriously? If you misunderstood the importance of it and that's all it was then why behave the way you did in-game later on? Why the crap you /shouted around town? Why the tone of these last few forum posts?

All of THAT shows who you are--enough for me at least. You could have been the bigger man. You could have been the mature 30-something gamer who recognized that he was dealing with teenagers and acted accordingly. You weren't the bigger man and you didn't act accordingly though, did you? And why not? In my opinion--it's not who you are to be the mature, bigger man. Perhaps you are what we all thought your application revealed--immature? Or maybe you were just having a bad night? I don't know and it doesn't matter now anyway.

We're not the town for immaturity. There are other towns for that. Other towns that fit your personality better. Other towns that you will enjoy much more than Braavos. Seek them out--you'll be happier (that whole "birds of a feather" saying comes to mind). We're not for you and it's better for everyone's happiness (yes, even yours) if you just move on.

STDs--I'm going to miss you man. You seemed chill and legit. I hated your name, I admit, but you were cool as hell and it's actually kind of surprising to me that you're leaving us for this guy. You don't seem like him at all. However, if you're real life friends then I respect what you're doing. As a former solider, police officer and current federal agent I most certainly respect loyalty so you leave with a clean slate as far as I'm concerned.

TO ALL FUTURE APPLICANTS:

Herocraft is community driven. Braavos is community driven. All we have to judge you by initially is the quality of your application. It's easy to blow it off. It's easy to throw down some crap answers real quick and think it's good.

Please don't do that. We're not asking for a job application and you can look at the kinds of apps that have been accepted already and see that the requirements are very, very minimal.

We have younger members but overall Braavos has a very mature, goal-orientated feel to it. There are other towns out there that just want to raid, joke, and act a fool in game. We have bigger plans and expect better than that from our members. Seriously consider if this type of environment is for you before you apply.

Thanks.

-Favith-

I_Love_Miners

Legacy Supporter 5
stds told me favith wrote an essay so i came to see what it is. youre 95% right. though my general tone that you took offense too may have been a misunderstanding as most words out of my mouth are typically laced with sarcasm. Im not going to lose sleep over this whole thing as I didnt know what a town was 2 days ago. stds has been begging me to first get this game for over a year, get whitelisted, and apply to your beloved town just so we could mess around and i wouldnt have to waste my time in warshard. I had no idea what to write, and told me what to put down for my whitelist app, and before bailing last night told me what to write for this one, and said short of telling someone to get cancer, all jokes were cool, and that his app was filled with equally stupid jokes. once the first app gets rejected, im a sitting duck because asking me to reapply but without the jokes is wasting both my time and yours. then when i have other forum members criticizing the brevity of my application im clearly going to get a little annoyed by the whole process. but it's ok, i respect your decision, and after the things i said, i certainly wouldnt have accepted my application either, but it certainly didnt have to end up that way, and part of the blame should lie on your shoulders, even if it's 1%.

youre right though, this town isnt for me, even though the entire concept of this game isnt for me considering the graphics tilt the hell out of me. but until the new metal gear game comes out, i don't mind having a little fun with my buddy stds in between compulsive digging sessions. i feel bad that stds left a town he was so excited about out of principle and i already apologized to him, and i will apologize to your town for causing a big stink, as one thing ive never learned how to do over the years is effectively take my real world personality into internet land, especially when it comes to message boards. you wont hear from me again about this as those homeless people arent going to serve themselves.

if youre a grammar nazi, i also apologize for the lack of punctuation

STDs4YouAnd4Me

Legacy Supporter 8
Oh wow, finally I'm allowed to login to the forums via-phone. Before I could only manage to view threads and not post, but I guess Jesus loves me today.

Favith, as I've stated earlier you, along with a few others, are the glue holding the town together. I wish you the best of luck on the town and at this rate it will likely be the nicest on the server largely because you're contributing to it.

As for my decision to leave due to the unnecessary uproar over, what I thought was, a completely fine application, I completely stand by it. I_Love_Miners (my filthy name choice, by the way) has been gaming with me for roughly a decade. In a sense, his sense of humour is very much like mine simply because we talk a lot (we're totally not gay, pinky swear). So yes, when his application got denied twice because it was seen as immature, in a sense it puts me in the same spot, and I don't need to be taught a lesson in maturity. As you should know, maturity is subjective and has many layers.

I enjoy dead baby jokes and discussing topics that would make your mother cringe. If that makes me immature, then so be it. All in all, I assumed most things were fair game in a server where there's an admin with the subtitle "Brutal Ass Rape". Some would say that's immature, but I digress.

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
For those who do not have a town/do not have enough supplies to start one. Don't let the above ^^^^^ argument discourage you from trying to apply for the town of Braavos. We have just finished our massive project of construction under the town and now have plots and spaces for all town members to safely store their belongings.

Just make sure to use the application. Cya on the server.

IGN | Extreme8897
Age | 15
Time Zone | EST
Combat Level/Spec | Warrior: 2
Crafting Level/Spec | Crafter: 7
Mastered Specs | None yet, fairly new to the server, but I plan on mastering the warrior skills, and moving on to be a Samuari.
Previous Towns | None, as stated above, I'm kinda new on here
Why do you want to join Braavos | Well, I want to play wit ha friend, but I also want to be apart of a team. I want to defend from evil, and help the others. I want to be a part of a great town, and use it for my home on Herocraft.
Why would Braavos want you | The Braavos want me because I can do a number of things to help out the community as a whole. For one, I'm a pretty decent builder. I specialize houses, and I like to build from any era. I am also a dedicated user. I don't plan to join once, and leave forever. I want to have fun on this server, and I know that takes time here. Another reason is that I am a very good fighter. I enjoy fighting, and don't get mad if I/we lose. I'm not a seven-year old cry baby.
Do you agree to all the rules | I have read, and understood them fully.
Anything else | I am a pretty nice guy, the likes to help out around town. I have a problem with hole-in-the-ground houses, but that's pretty much all.
Referrals | Joshtsai

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN | Extreme8897
Age | 15
Time Zone | EST
Combat Level/Spec | Warrior: 2
Crafting Level/Spec | Crafter: 7
Mastered Specs | None yet, fairly new to the server, but I plan on mastering the warrior skills, and moving on to be a Samuari.
Previous Towns | None, as stated above, I'm kinda new on here
Why do you want to join Braavos | Well, I want to play wit ha friend, but I also want to be apart of a team. I want to defend from evil, and help the others. I want to be a part of a great town, and use it for my home on Herocraft.
Why would Braavos want you | The Braavos want me because I can do a number of things to help out the community as a whole. For one, I'm a pretty decent builder. I specialize houses, and I like to build from any era. I am also a dedicated user. I don't plan to join once, and leave forever. I want to have fun on this server, and I know that takes time here. Another reason is that I am a very good fighter. I enjoy fighting, and don't get mad if I/we lose. I'm not a seven-year old cry baby.
Do you agree to all the rules | I have read, and understood them fully.
Anything else | I am a pretty nice guy, the likes to help out around town. I have a problem with hole-in-the-ground houses, but that's pretty much all.
Referrals | Joshtsai
Welcome! Get with me, @Aryios or @rfgordan in game to get set up. I should be home within the hour.

Ruka_Sanamee

Stone
IGN |
Age |17
Time Zone |Pacafic
Combat Level/Spec | 23
Crafting Level/Spec | 13
Mastered Specs | none atm
Previous Towns | Sky Fall
Why did you leave | town fell apart.

Why do you want to join Braavos | i would like to join a stable town thats is willing to help.
Why would Braavos want you | I am an active player willing to help out in anyway possible.
Do you agree to all the rules | yes
Anything else | Im a little new to the game so I might need some help but once i understand something I can give it my all I play video games alot and I become quite good at them.
Referrals | none

Davros_

Web Developer
Legacy Supporter 9
IGN |
Age |17
Time Zone |Pacafic
Combat Level/Spec | 23
Crafting Level/Spec | 13
Mastered Specs | none atm
Previous Towns | Sky Fall
Why did you leave | town fell apart.
Why do you want to join Braavos | i would like to join a stable town thats is willing to help.
Why would Braavos want you | I am an active player willing to help out in anyway possible.
Do you agree to all the rules | yes
Anything else | Im a little new to the game so I might need some help but once i understand something I can give it my all I play video games alot and I become quite good at them.
Referrals | none
Skyfall fell apart? Didn't see that one coming...

james baur

Wood
IGN | jamesb6
Age | 16
Time Zone | EST
Combat Level/Spec | rogue lvl 1
Crafting Level/Spec | crafter lvl 1
Mastered Specs | none
Previous Towns | none
Why did you leave | i joined yesterday
Why do you want to join Braavos | because my brother joined this town too. (IGN: johnbaur)
Why would Braavos want you | i am good at pvp
Do you agree to all the rules | ya
Anything else | have a good day
Referrals | @Johnbaur

faredX

Gold
IGN | faredX
Age | 16
Time Zone | UTC +3
Combat Level/Spec | Warrior Level 11 ( Aiming for paladin)
Crafting Level/Spec | Crafter level 10 (Aiming for enchanter)
Mastered Specs | None at the moment since I joined last week.
Previous Towns | Skyfall
Why did you leave | They're closing down skyfall since we didn't had the funds to pay the tax.
Why do you want to join Braavos | Not evil, nor good which fits my style, and you guys are a pretty big town, so I assume towns like this won't fall apart easily like my previous town.
Why would Braavos want you | Well I train and level up every single day (except Fridays and Saturdays) Aiming to be a level 60 Paladin and help guard the town of Braavos.
Do you agree to all the rules | Yes I indeed agreed to the rules.
Anything else | Well in my previous town someone in the town had stole tons of diamonds from another citizen in my town and placed it in my chest so it seemed like I was the one who took it even though I swear to god I had any diamonds in my chest (happened an hour after I left) so I was kicked out but the next day the town was dead by the citizen who messed it all up.
Referrals | None.