• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] [LO] Braavos [102] [Neutral] - Recruiting - No Taxes

I_Love_Miners

Legacy Supporter 5
IGN | I_Love_Miners
Age | 30
Time Zone | pacific
Combat Level/Spec |warrior 10
Crafting Level/Spec |alchemist 24
Mastered Specs |
Previous Towns |
Why did you leave |
Why do you want to join Braavos Protection from savages in warshard
Why would Braavos want you |I'm new to this game so I don't know
Do you agree to all the rules |yes
Anything else |nope!
Referrals |stds4youand4me

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
The application is to clean out the people who are immature, or just wants to join something and then leave in a week(with or without stealing), we've had these problems earlier, even when people has good referrals. We are very strict with applications, and that won't change.

@I_Love_Miners
Based on your inability to write a proper app, you immediately seem immature.
Remember; "Make a good first impression".

If you want your friend in town, I hardly suggest you to get him to make a good app. Based on his first impression, it better be good.
@STDs4YouAnd4Me

STDs4YouAnd4Me

Legacy Supporter 8
After confirming that, even after I_Love_Miner's 2nd application attempt getting denied, I will be leaving town. It sucks that I'll be leaving during the stage where the town is finally coming together into an actual 'town', but that's just how it goes.

Your Nazism about applications is mind-numbing, and by no means let's you know of someone's true character. I have no problem with anyone in our town (except for 1 guy who seems to be a thorn in everyone's spine), so I won't be putting any personal bounties on any of you.

Also, it seems kind of silly that rfgordan, half of I_Love_Miners' age and seemingly never active in-game, has the authority and audacity to tell someone to be more mature, just because he made a dog vacuum joke? I was 1 day old on the server and you guys welcomed me with open arms (that's a risk) and I followed your rules to the T. I vouched for my friend, but apparently that's not enough.

In closing, lighten up everyone, for real. Good luck with the town. Judging by the walls I'm sure this town will be the nicest on the server. Peace

I_Love_Miners

Legacy Supporter 5
I don't need to take lessons on maturity from a bunch of 16 year olds who can't even legally vote in their country. being immature and being a productive member of your town are 2 seperate things and just because I write a silly application does not mean I'm going to run around causing trouble and stealing shit, but clearly you guys think that. I'm not going to lose sleep over not making it into your town but most of you need to really lighten up and realize youre playing a video game which is inherently immature and not running a real life town.

jeez, you'd think I insulted your prophet

Davros_

Web Developer
Legacy Supporter 9
After confirming that, even after I_Love_Miner's 2nd application attempt getting denied, I will be leaving town. It sucks that I'll be leaving during the stage where the town is finally coming together into an actual 'town', but that's just how it goes.

Your Nazism about applications is mind-numbing, and by no means let's you know of someone's true character. I have no problem with anyone in our town (except for 1 guy who seems to be a thorn in everyone's spine), so I won't be putting any personal bounties on any of you.

Also, it seems kind of silly that rfgordan, half of I_Love_Miners' age and seemingly never active in-game, has the authority and audacity to tell someone to be more mature, just because he made a dog vacuum joke? I was 1 day old on the server and you guys welcomed me with open arms (that's a risk) and I followed your rules to the T. I vouched for my friend, but apparently that's not enough.

In closing, lighten up everyone, for real. Good luck with the town. Judging by the walls I'm sure this town will be the nicest on the server. Peace
It's sad to see you go over something so silly. Good luck elsewhere I suppose.

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
I don't need to take lessons on maturity from a bunch of 16 year olds who can't even legally vote in their country. being immature and being a productive member of your town are 2 seperate things and just because I write a silly application does not mean I'm going to run around causing trouble and stealing shit, but clearly you guys think that.

jeez, you'd think I insulted your prophet
Since you obviously won't open your mind a bit to actually realize why you're making an app, I wish you good luck elsewhere.

"you need to really lighten up and realize youre playing a video game which is inherently immature and not running a real life town."

Spend some more time here and you'll see that this is a community based game/server, we - the players, has a huge role in how the server is. When the community changes, so does the game.

I_Love_Miners

Legacy Supporter 5
This is the most bizarre discussion I've ever seen result from something that should be fairly trivial. Do you still actually want to join?

EDIT: nvm didn't see the other posts

i did. i reapplied, but you didnt accept. thats all i can do. stds apparently is leaving now but that was up to him. but yes youre right, it should have all been fairly trvial. but you turned it into immigration reform lol

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
i did. i reapplied, but you didnt accept. thats all i can do. stds apparently is leaving now but that was up to him. but yes youre right, it should have all been fairly trvial. but you turned it into immigration reform lol
I wouldn't call a few words and two sentences a serious app, would you write your CV like that?

I_Love_Miners

Legacy Supporter 5
i was told thats all i needed. i dont know enough about this game to write more. if you want this to be a job cover letter then i dont want in your town, or your game. its supposed to be fun.

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
i was told thats all i needed. i dont know enough about this game to write more. if you want this to be a job cover letter then i dont want in your town, or your game. its supposed to be fun.
I'd care less about the app if your attitude was more mature, based on what and how you write/talk I would have guessed you were 13.