• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] [LO] Braavos [102] [Neutral] - Recruiting - No Taxes

rfgordan

ICE ICE ICE!
@DiastoliConduit because im a really nice guy, I'm gonna give you a pro tip: when you apply for anything in life, never say "I only want to join you guys because I have no other options"

IGN | DiastoliConduit
Age | 18
Time Zone | EST
Combat Level/Spec | 4/Caster
Crafting Level/Spec | 7/Crafter
Mastered Specs | n/a
Previous Towns | n/a
Why did you leave | n/a
Why do you want to join Braavos | I would like to join Braavos because i am looking forward to joining a town and i found this one and this town sounds cool like all the people in it and i would really love to join it because i wanna defend the town in any situation and i have nowhere else to stay at.
Why would Braavos want you | I think Braavos would want me because i play on alot of herocraft servers and honestly i am really good at it on this one server i mastered all classes and i was best one on the server (not saying im all bad and stuff) but i am a great fighter and really hoping to protect your town.
Do you agree to all the rules | Yes i have read and agree to all the rules.
Anything else | Not really much else to say but i hope you guys consider allowing me into your township and i can't wait to see what awaits me! :D
Referrals | n/a

rfgordan

ICE ICE ICE!
@DiastoliConduit Accepted, and welcome to Braavos :) Great fighters are an enormous asset, just realize that this server is the real deal - it can't be compared to the servers that copied it :p talk to myself, @Aryios or @Jonsoon to get set up with town perms, etc.

Fredje007

Wood
IGN | fredje007
Age | 17
Time Zone | GMT + 1
Combat Level/Spec | lvl 7 warrior and planning to be paladin or samurai.
Crafting Level/Spec | lvl 17 crafter and planning to be alchemist or smith.
Mastered Specs | None at the moment.
Previous Towns |None.
Why did you leave |
Why do you want to join Braavos | I want to join bravoos because it looks like a nice place to meet and play with new people and I want protection.
Why would Braavos want you | I like to help new people and build cool things.I will also pay taxes and donate when it's needed.
Do you agree to all the rules | Yes, I do.
Anything else | none
Referrals | Mastert007

Thank you for acceptingmyapplication and i am glad i am joining this awesome town, where do i need to contact you for getting perms and such on here or on the server?

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
Just a reminder that I am leaving tomorrow for a work trip and coming back on Thursday. Doubt I will be online today either.

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
Guys I want to be 100% honest...stop recruiting(for now) allow me to explain. WE have too many people and keeping track of all of them is getting a bit annoying not to mention resources at base are being lowered a lot faster. Please consider keeping the town as it is until we have an actual city up and running.

@Jonsoon
@Aryios
@rfgordan

rfgordan

ICE ICE ICE!
We realize that at times it can be confusing, but players that have been with us since the beginning of the map have a responsibility to help out newer recruits and show them the ropes. Our town is still medium sized, and members now will be helpful later on.

masterT007

Iron