• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] [LO] Braavos [102] [Neutral] - Recruiting - No Taxes

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
But you weren't accepted and do not have permissions. He never said or assumed you did it.

I hate to say this, but you are not a citizen of Braavos and are not contributing towards the conversation, please leave the thread.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
Weekly Update #1

Nearly two weeks have passed. What has happened?

Well first off we were the third official hamlet! Congratulations to everyone who helped make that possible! In just over 1 day we had the area completely flattened because of the great teamwork and motivation we had. Since then, people have been levelling up and gaining their own personal wealth. While I love that everyone is having fun on the new map, we cannot forget about the township's goals. Currently we have 18 people living out of a small building in the centre of our town.

What are we going to do about it?

Refocus.

Next steps?

We need to create teams who are dedicated to certain projects. The first projects we will have are the construction of the town walls, and the digging of the town underbelly. In the town rules you all agreed that you would contribute towards town projects. Well, here they are. Participation is expected to help the town grow.

If you would like to become a lead of one of these projects, please let myself or @Aryios know.

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
jonsoon I don't know if aryios told you my message but that project you have underground, could you move the whole cube maybe 24-25 blocks away. The amount of people underground and the new black areas created from mining that things are *killing* slime spawn rates.

@Jonsoon

Davros_

Web Developer
Legacy Supporter 9
Hey everyone,

Sorry for my recent inactivity. School has been really busy, and so has work. I'll try to get a lot done this weekend!

whale109

TNT
IGN | whale109
Age | 15
Time Zone | EST
Combat Level/Spec | 5/Healer
Crafting Level/Spec | 4/Crafter
Mastered Specs | n/a
Previous Towns | n/a
Why did you leave | n/a
Why do you want to join Braavos | I would like to join Braavos because i just got back on the server a few weeks ago when the new map came out, and i'm looking for a town so i can start leveling up more efficiently.
Why would Braavos want you | I think Braavos would want me because even though i'm a low level now, i was a Cleric in the previous map so i have some experience healing/supporting any teams that I join. I'm great at organizing, fantastic at building, and will do anything to help the township as much as possible.
Do you agree to all the rules | Yes i have read and agree to all the rules.
Anything else | Not really much else to say but i hope you guys consider allowing me into your township and i can't wait to see what awaits me! :D
Referrals | Johnbaur

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN | whale109
Age | 15
Time Zone | EST
Combat Level/Spec | 5/Healer
Crafting Level/Spec | 4/Crafter
Mastered Specs | n/a
Previous Towns | n/a
Why did you leave | n/a
Why do you want to join Braavos | I would like to join Braavos because i just got back on the server a few weeks ago when the new map came out, and i'm looking for a town so i can start leveling up more efficiently.
Why would Braavos want you | I think Braavos would want me because even though i'm a low level now, i was a Cleric in the previous map so i have some experience healing/supporting any teams that I join. I'm great at organizing, fantastic at building, and will do anything to help the township as much as possible.
Do you agree to all the rules | Yes i have read and agree to all the rules.
Anything else | Not really much else to say but i hope you guys consider allowing me into your township and i can't wait to see what awaits me! :D
Referrals | Johnbaur
Accepted. Sorry no one got to you sooner.

See myself, @rfgordan or @Aryios in game to get set up!

Aryios

Senior Architect
Architect
Thanks so much, I won't let you guys down! Johnbaur led me to the town last night, so i'll start doing whatever you need me to do once I get on. :D
We could use some help digging the undercity ask where to go to dig. Also if you need enchantments hit me up.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
Been up all night on the outer wall arches. All are done except for where atv's region is. Someone please finish the walls.

eamonltd

Wood
Can you please let me talk without killing me on site!

IGN | eamonltd
Age | 31
Time Zone | US Central +6
Combat Level/Spec | 16 Caster/(not sure yet)
Crafting Level/Spec | 19 Crafter/(not sure yet)
Mastered Specs | None
Previous Towns | None
Why did you leave | I have never left a town.
Why do you want to join Braavos | It looks great and I want to find a good home in this world.
Why would Braavos want you | I am dedicated and willing to work for the good of all. I am a builder who can help to quickly get things done.
Do you agree to all the rules | Yes
Anything else | I look forward to seeing the city become even better.
Referrals | Ayrios told me to apply here in order to join.

Aryios

Senior Architect
Architect
Can you please let me talk without killing me on site!

IGN | eamonltd
Age | 31
Time Zone | US Central +6
Combat Level/Spec | 16 Caster/(not sure yet)
Crafting Level/Spec | 19 Crafter/(not sure yet)
Mastered Specs | None
Previous Towns | None
Why did you leave | I have never left a town.
Why do you want to join Braavos | It looks great and I want to find a good home in this world.
Why would Braavos want you | I am dedicated and willing to work for the good of all. I am a builder who can help to quickly get things done.
Do you agree to all the rules | Yes
Anything else | I look forward to seeing the city become even better.
Referrals | Ayrios told me to apply here in order to join.
Okay sorry for the killing we tend to have lots of raiders. Other than that your application looks very good so Welcome to Braavos @eamonltd get with me @Jonsoon or @rfgordan ingame. Again sorry for the killing.

Leaders
Mayor | Jonsoon
Second in Command | rfgordan
Third in Command | Ayrios

Kingdon Ruler | leftovers5
Kingdom SiC | Jonsoon
Kingdom TiC | EldryLars

Kingdom Council | leftovers5, Jonsoon, EldyLars, ckero, rfgordan, Ayrios, kevinlive, bedbreath, cgodmer, PewPewPewLasers

Rules
  • Do not kill citizens of Verstad, Paragon, or Stris
  • Do not build or mine within 100 blocks of the town
  • Respect your fellow citizens. Do not enter someone's house without permission or open chests that are not yours
  • Sell your Gold to the town to help us grow
  • Contribute towards town projects
  • Defend the town when the need arises
Fees
Taxes are 35c per week paid to Jonsoon until the tax hall is ready
Application
Please reply with the following form completed |

Citizens
  1. Jonsoon
  2. rfgordan
  3. Aryios
  4. Beastless
  5. Da_Burg
  6. johnives
  7. eliaandliam
  8. Johnbaur
  9. Gustcloak
  10. Ventruvius
  11. Joshtsai
  12. LightningCape
  13. Davros_
  14. Dsawemd
  15. Ediblez
  16. STDs4YouAnd4Me
  17. masterT007
  18. Solace_Plays

May i please join this town? no one else is recruiting but you apparently, i really need a place to stay i don't wanna live in the wilderness. D: