• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] [LO] Braavos [102] [Neutral] - Recruiting - No Taxes

SirLewsh

Wood
Sorry to blow up your town forum... But anyway I could get coordinates to the town... I wanna look at it, I'm pretty tired of wandering and never seeing anything but abandoned dirt shacks :/

prevost

Gold
IGN | prevost
Age | 19
Time Zone | Eastern
Combat Level/Spec | Rogue, 1
Crafting Level/Spec | Crafter, 4
Mastered Specs | None
Previous Towns | None
Why did you leave | N/A
Why do you want to join Braavos | I like the concept of a larger empire and a union of towns. Hopefully the creation of an empire will increase trade and wealth for all those inside it.
Why would Braavos want you | As a crafter I can gather many materials and assist in building. If assigned a task I will see t through to completetion. I am ready and willing to work.
Do you agree to all the rules | Yes
Anything else | No
Referrals | None

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
IGN | prevost
Age | 19
Time Zone | Eastern
Combat Level/Spec | Rogue, 1
Crafting Level/Spec | Crafter, 4
Mastered Specs | None
Previous Towns | None
Why did you leave | N/A
Why do you want to join Braavos | I like the concept of a larger empire and a union of towns. Hopefully the creation of an empire will increase trade and wealth for all those inside it.
Why would Braavos want you | As a crafter I can gather many materials and assist in building. If assigned a task I will see t through to completetion. I am ready and willing to work.
Do you agree to all the rules | Yes
Anything else | No
Referrals | None
Braavos will be accepting people in the future, but at the moment we are dealing with rebuilding our ravaged underground city and are also at the maximum amount of people aloud for a town of our size. This is not a rejection but a notice. Thanks for understanding.

prevost

Gold
Braavos will be accepting people in the future, but at the moment we are dealing with rebuilding our ravaged underground city and are also at the maximum amount of people aloud for a town of our size. This is not a rejection but a notice. Thanks for understanding.

I absolutely understand. Would it be possible for me to live in one of the other towns for a time and then move to Braavos? I believe the town will benefit from my efforts and I will have the security that the town offers.

rfgordan

ICE ICE ICE!
All cits should look at the requirements for a town upgrade (/town cost MEDIUM) and then at the town bank (/tb view). Any donations of mats to meet the upgrade costs will be greatly appreciated. Meeting the 200 diamond block requirement in particular will require a lot of hard work from everyone in the town.

joshtsai

Legacy Supporter 2
All cits should look at the requirements for a town upgrade (/town cost MEDIUM) and then at the town bank (/tb view). Any donations of mats to meet the upgrade costs will be greatly appreciated. Meeting the 200 diamond block requirement in particular will require a lot of hard work from everyone in the town.

Once I am able to transmute Coal to diamonds I can help out greatly, so deposit all the coal needed, and only use Charcoal for now on, the coal will be diamonds soon.

joshtsai

Legacy Supporter 2
Need your guys help, found a dark room with a guy in it. Santharix's. I also know he works with a couple others, one of which is justhadsex. I was heading out to mine to replace all the diamonds i had lost when i came across him in the wild. Found Santharix fighting zombies in a very large dark room. I managed to get a Screenshot of it, however i am not able to get on, due to my large amout of tests. Would someone be a doll and PE this for me

Like a boss i got a SS with the coords in it.
http://imgur.com/lFjoM

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
Once I am able to transmute Coal to diamonds I can help out greatly, so deposit all the coal needed, and only use Charcoal for now on, the coal will be diamonds soon.

DON'T DEPOSIT THE COAL INTO THE TOWN BANK IF YOU WANT TO MAKE IT INTO DIAMONDS! You can't withdraw items from the town bank. Transmute first, then deposit ;).

But perhaps you meant "deposit" in another sense...

joshtsai

Legacy Supporter 2
DON'T DEPOSIT THE COAL INTO THE TOWN BANK IF YOU WANT TO MAKE IT INTO DIAMONDS! You can't withdraw items from the town bank. Transmute first, then deposit ;).

But perhaps you meant "deposit" in another sense...
Well I am pretty sure that you need atleast 2000 coal for town upgrades, I think we should finish the easy ones first. then after that all the extra coal goes to my diamond fund.

Also don't just deposit diamonds. Blocks are needed not the diamond itself.

Yes ofc, I would never make such an error.

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
IGN | TrueCorruptor
Age | 15
Time Zone | EST
Combat Level/Spec |30/Sam
Crafting Level/Spec | 40/Smith (master merchant also)
Mastered Specs | None
Previous Towns | Verstad, Sanctuary
Why did you leave | I joined santuary
Why do you want to join Braavos | Aryios and Da_burg are me buds who I like, I mine with aryios and troll around with Da_Burg
Why would Braavos want you | I'm fun to have around
Do you agree to all the rules | Indubliously
Anything else | Cats and stoof
Referrals | Aryios and Da_Burg

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
IGN | TrueCorruptor
Age | 15
Time Zone | EST
Combat Level/Spec |30/Sam
Crafting Level/Spec | 40/Smith (master merchant also)
Mastered Specs | None
Previous Towns | Verstad, Sanctuary
Why did you leave | I joined santuary
Why do you want to join Braavos | Aryios and Da_burg are me buds who I like, I mine with aryios and troll around with Da_Burg
Why would Braavos want you | I'm fun to have around
Do you agree to all the rules | Indubliously
Anything else | Cats and stoof
Referrals | Aryios and Da_Burg
Back to LO eyh.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
Material requirements right now:

10,134/15,000 Stone
30,000 Cobblestone
2915/5,000 Log
500 Iron Block
500 Brick
173/200 TNT
250 Bookshelf
100 Moss Stone
300 Obsidian
16/200 Diamond Block
100 Ice
775/1000 Cactus
100 Pumpkin
500 Glowstone
50 Mossy Stone Brick
50 Emerald Block
2,000 Coal
85/500 Cooked Porkchop
25 Golden Apple
100 Clay Brick
61/500 Cooked Fish

Diamonds, bookshelves, and logs are the big ones. Please note that OAK LOGS are the only acceptable logs to donate. We need @Johnbaur to farm us leather for the books. We will also need someone to create the ice for us. I forget who is specced alch right now. I will supply all the mats for the ice.

@TrueCorruptor and @SirLewsh you are both accepted. Get with me or @Aryios in game.

Klaskepott

Iron
IGN | Klaskepott​
Age | 13​
Time Zone | GMT + 2:00​
Combat Level/Spec |Level 4 rogue​
Crafting Level/Spec |Leverl 1 Crafter​
Mastered Specs |None​
Previous Towns |Canterlot​
Why did you leave |I didnt leave :) The town got removed after new map and all :D
Why do you want to join Braavos |I want to join Braavos because I hate playing alone, and here's my shot to join a town :) Im kind and 99% never angry ^^ And because you're citizen ''MasterT007'' was realy cool with me and he's a part of your town.​
Why would Braavos want you |I'm quite good at building things no matter how big they are (as long as I have the resources for it :p) and I'm engaged with a good spirit! I make new friends quick and I'm helpful. But when needed I will fight for my town! No matter whats in my way!​
Do you agree to all the rules | Yes absolutely​
Anything else | Not much, but I'm an active gamer so yeah :)
Referrals |None