• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] [LO] Braavos [102] [Neutral] - Recruiting - No Taxes

IGN | Omega_Ninja
Age |13
Time Zone |Central
Combat Level/Spec | Caster 8 (Might switch to warrior)
Crafting Level/Spec | crafter 10
Mastered Specs | None new new world update
Previous Towns | None for this world
Why did you leave |
Why do you want to join Braavos | I like the look of the building (Very good job by the way) and i belive i can be helpful in raiding and keeping the base safe i can usally carry my own weght and should be just fine
Why would Braavos want you | I think i can help alot with whatever the town needs and can mine now and again for people if needed
Do you agree to all the rules | Yes i do
Anything else | Would love to join in
Referrals |MasterT007

Penguln

Dirt
IGN |agent1798
Age |21
Time Zone |Central, canada time
Combat Level/Spec |not level 10
Crafting Level/Spec |6
Mastered Specs |none
Previous Towns |none
Why did you leave |Have not been in a town, left home for a community
Why do you want to join Braavos |I want to have more people to mingle with
Why would Braavos want you |I could help build and be a part of the community
Do you agree to all the rules |yes, they seem standard
Anything else |I won the hunger games 9/10 rounds only died because I got hit with an uber sword which was a 1 hit KO
Referrals |Omega_Ninja

Aryios

Senior Architect
Architect
Sorry for being late for responding @Penguln @Omega_Ninja but currently we are not recruiting at this time. We will be recruiting after we upgrade our hamlet to town which should be soon. We also need to clean up our inactive citizens to make space for new members.

lioIIoil

Legacy Supporter 7
Well bye guys! I think ill try to join Paragon or Summit. I really liked being at Braavos but many people were always angry with me because I did many things like breaking the lift sign and opening the door when there are attackers outside. Im sorry to upset you @Jonsoon

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
You will not be joining Paragon, you are banned from all of LO @Eldrylars @leftovers5

You were kicked for theft, destruction of town items, and being stupid enough to open the door with raiders on the other side while you are a level 11 warrior.
Not to mention that you are an awful team player. I could probably count the number of blocks you dug out and donated to the town on one hand.

Good luck.

STDs4YouAnd4Me

Legacy Supporter 8
LOL... I was the first person to make it public that Johnbaur would be a cancer to Braavos. The writing was on the wall and nobody listened, but here we are. Also, theft and destruction of your town while being a member of it? Isn't that a server-wide ban? Good riddance Johnbaur. (Sorry for posting in your thread, there are just some things I can't resist doing).

I should also note that he continues to private message me in-game from time to time with stupid comments like "You are the biggest bitch!". He also enjoys spending his free time on the trade channel to convince people why they shouldn't buy from me. To say that he deserves this message from me is an understatement. Hey John, remember when you CRAFTED an enchanted golden apple? 72 gold ingots must be child's play.

lioIIoil

Legacy Supporter 7
I donated 14 diamond blocks. you would need 3 hands to count those. I didn't think being in a town meant you had to donate everything to the town. I thought being in a town meant you paid your taxes every week and give your town members stuff if they need it. felt I was being a town member donating much of what I had. Well this was my first time being in town when it was starting up. I was trying to be the best team player i could. I guess that wasn't good enough for you guys.

lioIIoil

Legacy Supporter 7
Also The guy who went out before me forgot to place the redstone torch. They wouldn't have gotten in if he would have placed the torch. I thought it was safe because of the two doors. Also Jonsoon They didn't really take anything. They took like a stack of Redstone for recalling back. So thats like 6 c. Well Goodbye everyone. Don't worry I will never raid braavos.

LOL... I was the first person to make it public that Johnbaur would be a cancer to Braavos. The writing was on the wall and nobody listened, but here we are. Also, theft and destruction of your town while being a member of it? Isn't that a server-wide ban? Good riddance Johnbaur. (Sorry for posting in your thread, there are just some things I can't resist doing).

I should also note that he continues to private message me in-game from time to time with stupid comments like "You are the biggest bitch!". He also enjoys spending his free time on the trade channel to convince people why they shouldn't buy from me. To say that he deserves this message from me is an understatement. Hey John, remember when you CRAFTED an enchanted golden apple? 72 gold ingots must be child's play.

And STD I didn't craft that Golden apple. Farmers have a small chance to get one while they are fishing. You should know that You are a lvl 55 farmer!

lioIIoil

Legacy Supporter 7
Except you did this well before you were a farmer. Nice try covering that one up.

I was a farmer STD, i was like a lvl 20 farmer. Std i sold my gold to jonsoon. Just shut up. I was a farmer "well over" a week when this happened.[DOUBLEPOST=1350409022,1350404160][/DOUBLEPOST]Well Im happy I left Braavos because it seems Camelot is much better run. haha :)

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
I donated 14 diamond blocks. you would need 3 hands to count those. I didn't think being in a town meant you had to donate everything to the town. I thought being in a town meant you paid your taxes every week and give your town members stuff if they need it. felt I was being a town member donating much of what I had. Well this was my first time being in town when it was starting up. I was trying to be the best team player i could. I guess that wasn't good enough for you guys.

No you didn't, and get out of my thread.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8

We always just sort of referred to him as Braavos' derp; Verstad has Pew and Paragon has Orange. :p

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
Whats done is done. Lets not start some 3-4 page augment that is 100% a waste of time(not to mention it puts people off from joining Braavos).
STDs4YouAnd4Me I do recall that you left the town and kingdom. Please leave the thread as asked of you by the town's mayor.
Johnbaur Same with you, you have explained why you have left and we have all been able to talk about how we feel about it...done and done. Good luck.

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
I should also note that he continues to private message me in-game from time to time with stupid comments like "You are the biggest bitch!". He also enjoys spending his free time on the trade channel to convince people why they shouldn't buy from me. To say that he deserves this message from me is an understatement.

If he harasses you on a regular basis then just report him.
http://www.herocraftonline.com/wiki/index.php/Category:Rules

The following actions are prohibited:

• Harassment in any form to players or staff.

lioIIoil

Legacy Supporter 7
Hey Jon this is the final message but I donated 14 diamond blocks. 7 the first time(before we had the regions) and another 7 when you were offline. I am sad to see that my donation to braavos just made you angry. Jonsoon you want to talk about my "True Colors" but look what you do. Get angry over a nice gift of 14 diamond blocks(126 diamonds). At least judgedread540 and EtKEnn would thank me. Seems to me you are a worse team player than I am.

Std stop being a baby and freaking out. I called you a bitch 2 or 3 times. I also told people not to buy from you once. Since then you have been "Continually" on my ignore list :) seems to me every chance you get you Exaggerate things so you sound intelligent.