• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] [LO] Braavos [102] [Neutral] - Recruiting - No Taxes

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
Here are the requirements for the next town upgrade:

20,000 Coin

1,000 Bookshelf
2,500 Brick
2,000 Cactus
1,000 Clay Block
1,000 Clay Brick
2,500 Coal
100,000 Cobblestone
2,000 Cooked Fish
300 Diamond Block
500 Emerald Block
25 Endstone
2,000 Glowstone
50 Golden Apple
5,000 Gravel
500 Ice
2,000 Iron Block
1,000 Lapis Lazuli Block
25,000 Log
200 Moss Stone
100 Mossy Stone Brick
500 Mycelium
2,500 Sand
2,500 Sapling
25,000 Stone
500 TNT
5,000 White Wool

Again we are only going to have problems with the Diamond Blocks and Cooked Fish. The best way to help us get these items is to farm our wheat and sugar cane so we can trade them in for diamond items then deconstruct.

Gangstur

Dirt
IGN | Gangstur
Age | 13
Time Zone | Eastern
Time on Herocraft | 2 days
Combat Level/Spec | 2
Crafting Level/Spec | 4
Mastered Specs | 0
Previous Towns | 0
Why did you leave | 0
Why do you want to join Braavos | I want to join Braavos because i would love to join a town and be helpful to the town. Also, I don't want to play Herocraft without being in a town. That would be silly :D
Why would Braavos want you | I would help around the town be nice to the citizens and staff of Braavos.
Do you agree to all the rules | Yes, most definitely.
Anything else | My brother is in Verstad. His name is JustBlue. I couldn't join Verstad because im not 15 years old.
Referrals | 0

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN | Gangstur
Age | 13
Time Zone | Eastern
Time on Herocraft | 2 days
Combat Level/Spec | 2
Crafting Level/Spec | 4
Mastered Specs | 0
Previous Towns | 0
Why did you leave | 0
Why do you want to join Braavos | I want to join Braavos because i would love to join a town and be helpful to the town. Also, I don't want to play Herocraft without being in a town. That would be silly :D
Why would Braavos want you | I would help around the town be nice to the citizens and staff of Braavos.
Do you agree to all the rules | Yes, most definitely.
Anything else | My brother is in Verstad. His name is JustBlue. I couldn't join Verstad because im not 15 years old.
Referrals | 0
Well I can't separate brothers! You can join us so you can be in the same kingdom. But please know you are under watch. Get with myself or Aryios in game.

IGN | HCM14
Age | 17
Time Zone | Pacific
Time on Herocraft | Fairly new
Combat Level/Spec | 3/Rogue :l
Crafting Level/Spec |
Mastered Specs |
Previous Towns | None
Why did you leave | No reason
Why do you want to join Braavos | Because a friend of mine is in it
Why would Braavos want you | Because, while I am new, I have a great deal of experience in MMOs, and as such will probably level up quickly while at the same time providing a great understanding of RPG mechanics
Do you agree to all the rules | Yes
Anything else |
Referrals | Ruka_Sanamee

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
IGN | HCM14
Age | 17
Time Zone | Pacific
Time on Herocraft | Fairly new
Combat Level/Spec | 3/Rogue :l
Crafting Level/Spec |
Mastered Specs |
Previous Towns | None
Why did you leave | No reason
Why do you want to join Braavos | Because a friend of mine is in it
Why would Braavos want you | Because, while I am new, I have a great deal of experience in MMOs, and as such will probably level up quickly while at the same time providing a great understanding of RPG mechanics
Anything else |
Referrals | Ruka_Sanamee
Seems good to me, just have to wait for a leader to come on and approve.

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
Seems good to me, just have to wait for a leader to come on and approve.
I am sorry MyLittleDriver. The comment was wrote from my opinion but worded poorly and it seemed that I was a leader/town leaders approved.(Which are both false). I don't know whether they will accept you are not, not to make that sound mean I just don't want to lead you astray encase their response is different from mine. I am sorry.

IGN | DarkEmperor49
Age | 18
Time Zone | Pacific
Time on Herocraft | 1 day
Combat Level/Spec | lvl 7 Catser
Crafting Level/Spec | 1 crafter
Mastered Specs | None at the moment
Previous Towns | none
Why did you leave |
Why do you want to join Braavos | Cause My friends tell me its a very helpful and nice town and there also in it welling to help so we can contribute together.
Why would Braavos want you | Cause I like becoming good at a game and will try my best to help the town in anyway.
Anything else | Im real new but i will learn and lvl fast.
Referrals | Ruka_Sanamee and MylittleDriver.

joshtsai

Legacy Supporter 2
Hey Braavos, due to computer issues, I don't know when I will next be able to play. Hopefully by Thanksgiving Break my computer will be fixed. I have payed taxes for the month of November Aryios can confirm. Have fun with the new official town! See ya all around!

Jonsoon
Aryios
rfgordan

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN | DarkEmperor49
Age | 18
Time Zone | Pacific
Time on Herocraft | 1 day
Combat Level/Spec | lvl 7 Catser
Crafting Level/Spec | 1 crafter
Mastered Specs | None at the moment
Previous Towns | none
Why did you leave |
Why do you want to join Braavos | Cause My friends tell me its a very helpful and nice town and there also in it welling to help so we can contribute together.
Why would Braavos want you | Cause I like becoming good at a game and will try my best to help the town in anyway.
Anything else | Im real new but i will learn and lvl fast.
Referrals | Ruka_Sanamee and MylittleDriver.
Accepted
Get with myself or Aryios in game to be set up.

Hopefully you get a new system or something joshtsai

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
Lets see what happened today...
DoD..was lots of fun.

I got a new tuxedo
efqyph.jpg

And Aryious dicovered how fun pigs are(he allowed me to post this btw)
2h6hstt.jpg

Smaffy

Dirt
Well, I'm quite new to this server, any server for that matter so bear with me:
IGN | Smaffy
Age | 17
Time Zone | Whatever Melbourne, Australia is, I have no idea. :confused: (7:22PM at the time of writing this)
Time on Herocraft | Only a few hours.
Combat Level/Spec | Fairly 'noob' I guess, 1/Warrior
Crafting Level/Spec | 2/Crafter
Mastered Specs | None.
Previous Towns | None.
Why did you leave | Didn't have another town before to leave in the first place.
Why do you want to join Braavos | I'd like to join some people who enjoy this server as much as I do, to have people to play the game with and enjoy it with.
Why would Braavos want you | Well, without trying to sound narcisistic, I believe that I'm quite a friendly and outgoing person and I'm good at getting along with others
Anything else | Looking foward to joining a friendly guild to have fun in the game with. (I find playing on my own boring, if anything I enjoy games because of the community so I'll do my best to improve our town as best I can.)
Referrals | Davros_ mentioned it to me if that counts. (In the midst of me asking him noob questions)

Looking foward to seeing you all in-game :3

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
Well, I'm quite new to this server, any server for that matter so bear with me:
IGN | Smaffy
Age | 17
Time Zone | Whatever Melbourne, Australia is, I have no idea. :confused: (7:22PM at the time of writing this)
Time on Herocraft | Only a few hours.
Combat Level/Spec | Fairly 'noob' I guess, 1/Warrior
Crafting Level/Spec | 2/Crafter
Mastered Specs | None.
Previous Towns | None.
Why did you leave | Didn't have another town before to leave in the first place.
Why do you want to join Braavos | I'd like to join some people who enjoy this server as much as I do, to have people to play the game with and enjoy it with.
Why would Braavos want you | Well, without trying to sound narcisistic, I believe that I'm quite a friendly and outgoing person and I'm good at getting along with others
Anything else | Looking foward to joining a friendly guild to have fun in the game with. (I find playing on my own boring, if anything I enjoy games because of the community so I'll do my best to improve our town as best I can.)
Referrals | Davros_ mentioned it to me if that counts. (In the midst of me asking him noob questions)

Looking foward to seeing you all in-game :3
Nice app, welcome aboard. I am out right now but will e home within two hours.
Get with myself or Aryios in game to get set up.

Smaffy

Dirt
Alright, thanks! (I thought my app was quite plain xD) Just a warning ahead of time. I have my final exams for the year coming up next week so there's a possibility I'll be gone for a bit the next week. Afterwards though I'll be in my 3 month holidays so I'll be on frequently.