• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] [LO] Braavos [102] [Neutral] - Recruiting - No Taxes

joshtsai

Legacy Supporter 2
Alright, thanks! (I thought my app was quite plain xD) Just a warning ahead of time. I have my final exams for the year coming up next week so there's a possibility I'll be gone for a bit the next week. Afterwards though I'll be in my 3 month holidays so I'll be on frequently.

3 month holiday! Lucky!
Oh and Welcome to the town!

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
Speaking of holidays, if anyone still does not know, I am on vacation from this Wednesday until Wednesday November 14th.

There are some things I would love to see done by then.
- The farms need to finish being dug to the hamlet region size. It's not fair to myself or Aryios with the time we have spent doing that.
- Finish terraforming the town size region.
- 50 diamond blocks in the town bank for the next expansion. I will be putting 7 in before I go to start it off.
- 5,000 oak logs in the town bank. Very easy to farm when you let them gro naturally in a line.
- 750 oak sapling. Should be no problem when done with the trees.
- 2,500 brick, 1,000 clay block, 1,000 clay brick in the town bank. All of them are basically the same thing.
- 2,500 sand. There is a desert to mine this from in the north east. Do NOT take it from Paragon's desert.

Of course donate anything else that we need for the upgrade. Take screenshots when you do /tb deposit because we will soon be running a rewards system.

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
Speaking of holidays, if anyone still does not know, I am on vacation from this Wednesday until Wednesday November 14th.

There are some things I would love to see done by then.
- The farms need to finish being dug to the hamlet region size. It's not fair to myself or Aryios with the time we have spent doing that.
- Finish terraforming the town size region.
- 50 diamond blocks in the town bank for the next expansion. I will be putting 7 in before I go to start it off.
- 5,000 oak logs in the town bank. Very easy to farm when you let them gro naturally in a line.
- 750 oak sapling. Should be no problem when done with the trees.
- 2,500 brick, 1,000 clay block, 1,000 clay brick in the town bank. All of them are basically the same thing.
- 2,500 sand. There is a desert to mine this from in the north east. Do NOT take it from Paragon's desert.

Of course donate anything else that we need for the upgrade. Take screenshots when you do /tb deposit because we will soon be running a rewards system.
Will be working on and with farm, need to master farmer anyway.

WNxDoc

Dirt
IGN | WNxDoc
Age | 23
Time Zone | EST
Combat Level/Spec | Warrior Lvl 2
Crafting Level/Spec | Crafter Lvl 2
Mastered Specs | None
Previous Towns | None
Why did you leave |
Why do you want to join Braavos | Name caught my attention since I'm a big fan of GoT. Also i need to learn the ropes of minecraft rpgs.
Why would Braavos want you | I'm always up to help others out and i strive to rise fast in an rpg environment.
Do you agree to all the rules | Sure do
Anything else | Just starting my first minecraft rpg mod and i might take some time getting used to how it works.
Referrals |

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN | WNxDoc
Age | 23
Time Zone | EST
Combat Level/Spec | Warrior Lvl 2
Crafting Level/Spec | Crafter Lvl 2
Mastered Specs | None
Previous Towns | None
Why did you leave |
Why do you want to join Braavos | Name caught my attention since I'm a big fan of GoT. Also i need to learn the ropes of minecraft rpgs.
Why would Braavos want you | I'm always up to help others out and i strive to rise fast in an rpg environment.
Anything else | Just starting my first minecraft rpg mod and i might take some time getting used to how it works.
Referrals |
Welcome aboard get with Aryios in game. I will be on only for a short time tonight if you are on and I can set you up.
If you see any of our citizens online in game don't hesitate to say hi.

IGN |nicolaswallays
Age |22
Time Zone |europian
Time on Herocraft |just one day but i wil stay here
Combat Level/Spec |4
Crafting Level/Spec |5
Mastered Specs |doging arrows
Previous Towns |none
Why did you leave |..
Why do you want to join Braavos |i wanne join a town where i can stay in and rank up and mean something in the game
Why would Braavos want you |im a good builder plus i wil master the rogue class
Do you agree to all the rules |yes i do o
Anything else |jsut ask me
Referrals |

IGN | nicolaswallays
Age | 22
Time Zone | europian
Combat Level/Spec | rougue lvl 5
Crafting Level/Spec | Crafter Lvl 4
Mastered Specs | None
Previous Towns | None
Why did you leave |
Why do you want to join Braavos | i just wanne join a comunity and help player and somewhere i can stay
Why would Braavos want you | i can always help im a good builder and il do evrything to get in
Anything else |
Referrals |

Aryios

Senior Architect
Architect
IGN | nicolaswallays
Age | 22
Time Zone | europian
Combat Level/Spec | rougue lvl 5
Crafting Level/Spec | Crafter Lvl 4
Mastered Specs | None
Previous Towns | None
Why did you leave |
Why do you want to join Braavos | i just wanne join a comunity and help player and somewhere i can stay
Why would Braavos want you | i can always help im a good builder and il do evrything to get in
Anything else |
Referrals |
I'm sorry but I to have to decline your application.

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
leftovers5 kevinlive due to the insane inactivity within Verstad, the short town walls located ON the region border. and noobs building melon houses.... I am requesting that I can switch to Braavos..... of course, if that is ok with Aryios and Jonsoon ...... So, without further ado...
IGN | PewPewPewLasers
Age | 13, turning 14 soon.
Time Zone | Same as Jonsoon, because apparently he also lives in Calgary O_O
Time on Herocraft | April 17th, 2011.
Combat Level/Spec |49 Bard, almost 50
Crafting Level/Spec | 60 Alchemist
Mastered Specs | Rogue, caster, Ninja, Alchemist (put down classes as well =P )
Previous Towns | Verstad
Why did you leave | for the reasons listed above.
Why do you want to join Braavos | I want to join Braavos for the fact that a lot of the people in LO that I acutally do stuff with are in Braavos. I really enjoy your style of architecture, and this is without a doubt the nicest town on the server.
Why would Braavos want you | Accelerando. Must I say more?
Do you agree to all the rules | Of course
Anything else | I have an awkward un-treatable addiction to anything mooshroom related. I am even spending $5 to get a pet mooshroom, and name it Sir. Growlmoo (bearcat99 see what I did there)?
Referrals | Da_Burg, Aryios, johnives

littlewef

Dirt
IGN | littlewef
Age | 22
Time Zone | central (-6)
Time on Herocraft | < week
Combat Level/Spec | 7 Healer
Crafting Level/Spec | 10 crafter
Mastered Specs | N/A
Previous Towns | N/A
Why did you leave | N/A
Why do you want to join Braavos | To be part of a town and help build it up.
Why would Braavos want you | I am a team player and will not question the owners of the town when given a task.
Do you agree to all the rules | Yes
Anything else | 1412
Referrals | N/A