• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] [LO] Braavos [102] [Neutral] - Recruiting - No Taxes

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN: Pyrofreaker.
Time Zone: GMT -7.
Time on Herocraft: Since about January.
Combat Level/Spec: Level 11 Pyromancer.
Crafting Level/Spec: Level 22 Crafter. I want to go Farmer.
Mastered Specs: Caster
Previous Towns: Verstad
Why did you leave: I want to be in a different town in LO, and maybe a little bit closer to other places.
Why do you want to join Braavos: Same as above.
Why would Braavos want you: Because, when i become good enough at Pyromancer and higher level, I think I might be able to help with some things.
Do you agree to all the rules: Yes, I do agree to all the rules.
Anything else: No.
Referrals: PewPewPewLasers.
Welcome to Braavos. Get with me or Aryios in game.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
Please welcome Da_Burg and PewPewPewLasers as managers of Braavos.

Da_burg has been with us since the start of Dawnstar and knows what we are all about.

PewPewPewLasers has had ties with Braavos for a long time while in the Kingdom and has finally decided to join us.

They will help us out by accepting applications, and speeding up the process of getting new recruits region access when myself or Aryios aren't online.

joshtsai

Legacy Supporter 2
Please welcome Da_Burg and PewPewPewLasers as managers of Braavos.

Da_burg has been with us since the start of Dawnstar and knows what we are all about.

PewPewPewLasers has had ties with Braavos for a long time while in the Kingdom and has finally decided to join us.

They will help us out by accepting applications, and speeding up the process of getting new recruits region access when myself or Aryios aren't online.

Congrats!

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
Staying at a hotel in Edmonton tonight for some work. Pretty sure someone died in here. There is either ketchup or blood on the kitchen floor. The bathroom is equipped with its own bottle opener and what seems like semen on the counter. And I found some jelly bellies!
I'm kind of afraid I might catch the clap tonight...

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
Staying at a hotel in Edmonton tonight for some work. Pretty sure someone died in here. There is either ketchup or blood on the kitchen floor. The bathroom is equipped with its own bottle opener and what seems like semen on the counter. And I found some jelly bellies!
Reading this made me lol. Good luck surviving through the night in your hotel! xD

joshtsai

Legacy Supporter 2

Whats the temperature?

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
We need some diggers everyone! The old farms are now going to be the new housing area!
More plots, and bigger plots! We will need everyone's help to get it done. Find the area below the storage room.

joshtsai

Legacy Supporter 2
We need some diggers everyone! The old farms are now going to be the new housing area!
More plots, and bigger plots! We will need everyone's help to get it done. Find the area below the storage room.

Cries as he is not able to help the town due to compture issues, Soon!

Owengraven

Dirt
IGN | Owengraven
Age | 22
Time Zone | GMT +1 (brussels)
Time on Herocraft | Well depends, but mostly around 4-5hrs for sure.
Combat Level/Spec | Caster Lvl 5 (but leveling up as I go)
Crafting Level/Spec | Crafter lvl 10
Mastered Specs | ?
Previous Towns | none
Why did you leave | /
Why do you want to join Braavos | It's seems like a good town, and I want to be part of it
Why would Braavos want you | I don't care to mine tons, or to do collecting jobs and i can be a decent builder
Do you agree to all the rules | yes
Anything else | we do have a house of our own?
Referrals | none

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN | Owengraven
Age | 22
Time Zone | GMT +1 (brussels)
Time on Herocraft | Well depends, but mostly around 4-5hrs for sure.
Combat Level/Spec | Caster Lvl 5 (but leveling up as I go)
Crafting Level/Spec | Crafter lvl 10
Mastered Specs | ?
Previous Towns | none
Why did you leave | /
Why do you want to join Braavos | It's seems like a good town, and I want to be part of it
Why would Braavos want you | I don't care to mine tons, or to do collecting jobs and i can be a decent builder
Do you agree to all the rules | yes
Anything else | we do have a house of our own?
Referrals | none

Welcome Owen! Please find myself, Aryios, Da_burg or PewPewPewLasers in game for region access.

Owengraven

Dirt
Welcome Owen! Please find myself, Aryios, Da_burg or PewPewPewLasers in game for region access.
Yeah sry I coudn't catch ya, i went afk for a toilet stop and I was too late when i came back.

thx for letting me in, i'll wait for one of you guys.

Aryios

Senior Architect
Architect
It is likely I will be inactive in game for about a week as I :
-Move houses "irl"
-Fix my computer"or buy a new one"
-Organise my stuff "also irl"
Ill probably be active on forums, but again not in game.
God i hate moving lol, Cya in a week. :p