• Register so you can experience the greatest RPG server ever! Use the keyword "Herocraft" when registering!Register! Enjoy the server @ play.hc.to !
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] [LO] Braavos [102] [Neutral] - Recruiting - No Taxes

northeaster345

I have had your coin for a while now, just haven't seen you in game to transfer it to you. If you want I can just send it to you if you are offline, just wanna make sure you know I paid you back.

Thanks again!

New housing area is finished.

If you have bought a plot already, the equivalent colour is free for you to move in to.

Green = Green
Blue = Blue
Black will be available soon

If you have an apartment, please buy a plot or wait until we have our 'barracks' system set up (similar to Paragon).
Please move your houses ASAP and remove your current house.

Thanks!

Grrr I hate moving my items, ill have it done by Sunday, I would have it done tomorrow but I have company and I dont think they want to see me move items here and there.

IGN |XxvanexX
Age |15
Time Zone |est
Time on Herocraft |day
Combat Level/Spec |1 healer
Crafting Level/Spec |1 crafter
Mastered Specs |none
Previous Towns |none
Why did you leave |none
Why do you want to join Braavos |My brother is in Braavos, I would like to join so i can get more used to playing on herocraft.
Why would Braavos want you | I would be an active member of Braavos and i like mining. Im not exactly the best of builders but i can build simple stuff like castles.
Do you agree to all the rules | Yes
Anything else | I am active on the weekends and sometimes on the weekdays.
Referrals Aryios

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Tier 5
IGN |XxvanexX
Age |15
Time Zone |est
Time on Herocraft |day
Mastered Specs |none
Previous Towns |none
Why did you leave |none
Why do you want to join Braavos |My brother is in Braavos, I would like to join so i can get more used to playing on herocraft.
Why would Braavos want you | I would be an active member of Braavos and i like mining. Im not exactly the best of builders but i can build simple stuff like castles.
Referrals Aryios
Accepted! Get with your brother in game to set up :p

IGN |XxvanexX
Age |15
Time Zone |est
Time on Herocraft |day
Mastered Specs |none
Previous Towns |none
Why did you leave |none
Referrals Aryios
The fabled brother of Aryios.

Just a heads up: Now before Chrstmas I'm going on a vacation with the family. Will be away between 13.12 and 21.12. (Abandoning the Finnish snow for a week ;) )

IGN |Duke831
Age |24
Time Zone |PST
Time on Herocraft |4ish Days
Combat Level/Spec |3 rogue
Crafting Level/Spec |10... i think...
Mastered Specs |working on it
Previous Towns |none
Why did you leave |N/A
Why do you want to join Braavos |I've been interested in Braavos sence I layed eye's on it. Jonsoon, you and I have chatted a bit in game, and u seem to be a dedicated Mayor and a reliable contact :)
Why would Braavos want you |I'm an Artist of all trades and can create beautiful and funtional pieces of art in all settings especially minecraft! not to mention I love doing it
Do you agree to all the rules |of course
Anything else |Im pretty active, especially when my girls not around to nag me about being a nerd lol and have pride for all my work.
Referrals | None sorry

IGN |Duke831
Age |24
Time Zone |PST
Time on Herocraft |4ish Days
Combat Level/Spec |3 rogue
Crafting Level/Spec |10... i think...
Mastered Specs |working on it
Previous Towns |none
Why did you leave |N/A
Why do you want to join Braavos |I've been interested in Braavos sence I layed eye's on it. Jonsoon, you and I have chatted a bit in game, and u seem to be a dedicated Mayor and a reliable contact :)
Why would Braavos want you |I'm an Artist of all trades and can create beautiful and funtional pieces of art in all settings especially minecraft! not to mention I love doing it
Do you agree to all the rules |of course
Anything else |Im pretty active, especially when my girls not around to nag me about being a nerd lol and have pride for all my work.
Referrals | None sorry
Welcome aboard, Duke!
Find myself, Aryios, Da_Burg or, PewPewPewLasers in game to get set up

Shweeeeeet!!! Thanks for the opertunity mang!! I gotta work real late tonight so i prob wont be on till tomorrow in the am. Looking forward to repping BRAAVOS!!!!

So im gonna be busy for a day er so getting ready to go to thailand fer most of january so ill hook up with one of you guys before the weekends out!