• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] [LO] Braavos [102] [Neutral] - Recruiting - No Taxes

joshtsai

Legacy Supporter 2
gg I am 2 days older than fearlesswolf34

I doubt you are 13.....

In case anyone hasn't noticed, I haven't been online as much as I usually am theses past two weeks. Christmas time is the busiest time of the year for me at work and I am pulling 10 hour shifts right now (yay me), and I have parties and stuff.
Come January 1st I should be back on my regular schedule.

and no I really don't see a difference in your time played. But it will be great seeing you even more after the 1st!

fghrew

Dirt
IGN | fghrew
Age | 14 (1/2) if that counts :)
Time Zone | PST
Time on Herocraft | If just doing White-list, a couple of days, if both Non and White, then like a week or two
Combat Level/Spec | Rogue (Hoping to become a ninja, if not then Runeblade) Level 7, just starting out.
Crafting Level/Spec | Crafter, don't know what I will become yet. Level 9.
Mastered Specs | None
Previous Towns | None, I was going to join Magnolia, but decided not too. Was hoping for a more dedicated town.
Why did you leave | Was hoping for a more dedicated town to work for.
Why do you want to join Braavos | Even though I am not the best builder, I like to always help around the town. No matter how gruesome the task.
Why would Braavos want you | I can always be of aid when the town is in need. Wether it is coin-wise or PVP-wise, I am always there to help.
Do you agree to all the rules | Yes. They are very logical, reasonable, and community-friendly too.
Anything else | I am always in search of new friends. I have been a lone-wolf for a while, and hope to change that.
Referrals | Joshtsai

Aryios

Senior Architect
Architect
IGN | fghrew
Age | 14 (1/2) if that counts :)
Time Zone | PST
Time on Herocraft | If just doing White-list, a couple of days, if both Non and White, then like a week or two
Combat Level/Spec | Rogue (Hoping to become a ninja, if not then Runeblade) Level 7, just starting out.
Crafting Level/Spec | Crafter, don't know what I will become yet. Level 9.
Mastered Specs | None
Previous Towns | None, I was going to join Magnolia, but decided not too. Was hoping for a more dedicated town.
Why did you leave | Was hoping for a more dedicated town to work for.
Why do you want to join Braavos | Even though I am not the best builder, I like to always help around the town. No matter how gruesome the task.
Why would Braavos want you | I can always be of aid when the town is in need. Wether it is coin-wise or PVP-wise, I am always there to help.
Do you agree to all the rules | Yes. They are very logical, reasonable, and community-friendly too.
Anything else | I am always in search of new friends. I have been a lone-wolf for a while, and hope to change that.
Referrals | Joshtsai
Hey fghrew welcome to Braavos, Things are a little slow due to it being the holidays so some people might not be around as much. Anyways get either Jonsoon , PewPewPewLasers , Da_Burg or myself to get set up ingame.

EnLight

Dirt
IGN | EnLight707
Age | 18
Time Zone | PST
Time on Herocraft | 6 days :)
Combat Level/Spec | 38 Dragoon
Crafting Level/Spec | 15 Smith
Mastered Specs | None
Previous Towns | None
Why did you leave | N/A
Why do you want to join Braavos | Out of all the towns I've looked at on here, Braavos is the most convincing. It looks nice, has chill citizens, and seems to be going in the right place.
Why would Braavos want you | I plan on being very active on this server, in only 6 days I got to 38 Dragoon and 15 Smith. Myself and my friend (about 6) just joined and we want to join a nice town, like Braavos.
Do you agree to all the rules | Yep.
Anything else | I've been playing MC for two years, owned 3 of the top towns on a previous #1 MC server, but quit because admins neglected the server, and was one of the top PvPers also along with my friends that I'll try to convince to join if I am accepted.
Referrals | None :(

I'm going on vacation in about an hour, but i'll still be active at night, but not so much during the day until about Wednesday. Happy Holidays :D

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN | EnLight707
Age | 18
Time Zone | PST
Mastered Specs | None
Previous Towns | None
Why did you leave | N/A
Why do you want to join Braavos | Out of all the towns I've looked at on here, Braavos is the most convincing. It looks nice, has chill citizens, and seems to be going in the right place.
Why would Braavos want you | I plan on being very active on this server, in only 6 days I got to 38 Dragoon and 15 Smith. Myself and my friend (about 6) just joined and we want to join a nice town, like Braavos.
Anything else | I've been playing MC for two years, owned 3 of the top towns on a previous #1 MC server, but quit because admins neglected the server, and was one of the top PvPers also along with my friends that I'll try to convince to join if I am accepted.

I'm going on vacation in about an hour, but i'll still be active at night, but not so much during the day until about Wednesday. Happy Holidays :D
Welcome to Braavos!
Fine myself, Aryios, Da_Burg or PewPewPewLasers in game to get set up. Have a great vacation!

Malimbar96

Coal
IGN | Malimbar96
Age | 16
Time Zone | EST
Time on Herocraft | 6 days , but I used to play on Zeal a year ago.
Combat Level/Spec | 39 Ranger
Crafting Level/Spec | 20 Alchemist
Mastered Specs | None
Previous Towns | None
Why did you leave | N/A
Why do you want to join Braavos | Well, Enlight and I were looking for a good town, and Braavos stood out the most, and I would like to be able to share my experiences with him while being inside the town.
Why would Braavos want you | I used to be very active on the server during zeal, but I plan on staying on this map for a long time, I have many friends that are willing to play with me and keep me active on the server.
Do you agree to all the rules | Yes.
Anything else | I've been playing minecraft since around the release of survival mode, but not completely legitly... I have only had this account for a year, and I became known as one of the best pvpers to be skilled with a bow on the previous server I played on. I've been with Enlight through his accomplishments with town contests, and I have even built some of the best things in his town.
Referrals | None

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN | Malimbar96
Age | 16
Time Zone | EST
Time on Herocraft | 6 days , but I used to play on Zeal a year ago.
Combat Level/Spec | 39 Ranger
Crafting Level/Spec | 20 Alchemist
Mastered Specs | None
Previous Towns | None
Why did you leave | N/A
Why do you want to join Braavos | Well, Enlight and I were looking for a good town, and Braavos stood out the most, and I would like to be able to share my experiences with him while being inside the town.
Why would Braavos want you | I used to be very active on the server during zeal, but I plan on staying on this map for a long time, I have many friends that are willing to play with me and keep me active on the server.
Do you agree to all the rules | Yes.
Anything else | I've been playing minecraft since around the release of survival mode, but not completely legitly... I have only had this account for a year, and I became known as one of the best pvpers to be skilled with a bow on the previous server I played on. I've been with Enlight through his accomplishments with town contests, and I have even built some of the best things in his town.
Referrals | None
Welcome to Braavos!
Find myself, Aryios, Da_Burg or PewPewPewLasers in game to get set up.

I just logged off to get some last minute shopping done, but Enlight can get you into our chat channels.

Orangedude345

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN | EnLight707
Age | 18
Time Zone | PST
Mastered Specs | None
Previous Towns | None
Why did you leave | N/A

Would you mind closing your app to umbra?

Fuey500

Wood
IGN | Fuey500
Age | 16
Time Zone | EST U.S.
Time on Herocraft | "New" Herocraft around 1 week, "Old" Herocraft 1 month/+ (Dont know exactly)
Combat Level/Spec | Healer [Planning on Mystic/Cleric]
Crafting Level/Spec | Crafter [Planning on Farmer]
Mastered Specs | None
Previous Towns | None
Why did you leave | ?
Why do you want to join Braavos | Because your town looks like a nice town, a few of my friends have joined it and seem to like it so i thought id ask if i could join too.
Why would Braavos want you | Because i can be a helpful kind person, i also will be specing in "Utility" which will help out the town itself.
Do you agree to all the rules | Yup
Anything else | Nope :D Other then the fact i love LoL and alot of RPG's and have been playing MC since 1.6
Referrals | Malimbar96

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN | Fuey500
Age | 16
Time Zone | EST U.S.
Time on Herocraft | "New" Herocraft around 1 week, "Old" Herocraft 1 month/+ (Dont know exactly)
Combat Level/Spec | Healer [Planning on Mystic/Cleric]
Crafting Level/Spec | Crafter [Planning on Farmer]
Mastered Specs | None
Previous Towns | None
Why did you leave | ?
Why do you want to join Braavos | Because your town looks like a nice town, a few of my friends have joined it and seem to like it so i thought id ask if i could join too.
Why would Braavos want you | Because i can be a helpful kind person, i also will be specing in "Utility" which will help out the town itself.
Do you agree to all the rules | Yup
Anything else | Nope :D Other then the fact i love LoL and alot of RPG's and have been playing MC since 1.6
Referrals | Malimbar96
Welcome to Braavos!
Find myself, Aryios, Da_Burg, or PewPewPewLasers in game to get set up on regions.