• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City] [LO] Braavos [102] [Neutral] - Recruiting - No Taxes

bethaniseven

Stone
IGN | bethaniseven
Age | 24
Time Zone | EST
Time on Herocraft | About a month now.
Combat Level/Spec | Level 5, still leveling as is, I am a warrior.
Crafting Level/Spec | I am a Crafter, level 6, still leveling and hoping to master.
Mastered Specs | None, still working on it.
Previous Towns | None. I was browsing the forums for towns and this one caught my eye. ^.^
Why did you leave | I didn't leave any towns in Herocraft.
Why do you want to join Braavos | Because the rules sound fair and I've heard of your town before. Plus, the architecture looks really good! (GOOD THINGS!)
Why would Braavos want you | I have a lot to give. I am a logical person when it comes to pvp (good at it) and I love to build. I may be a hair stylist in reality, but in Gaming, I love architecture.
Do you agree to all the rules | Of course I do. ^.^
Anything else | Nope! This pretty much sums up my application.
Referrals | I was told by Kainzo to look on the forums for towns. This is how I found you, so I guess he is a Referral. :)

Aryios

Senior Architect
Architect
Hey littlewef could i get you to write a little more about yourself maybe like hobbies you do. This does not mean you are denied but I'm looking to get to know you better.

bethaniseven I love your application, Welcome to Braavos get with me or Jonsoon ingame.

joshtsai

Legacy Supporter 2
Wow I dont look at the forums for 1 day and, 3 new members of the town. Also, I should be back online in 2 weeks, so best of luck to our new members.

IGN | Culbert2551
Age | 21
Time Zone | Eastern US
Time on Herocraft | About a week
Combat Level/Spec | 2
Crafting Level/Spec | 1
Mastered Specs | N/A
Previous Towns | None
Why did you leave | N/A
Why do you want to join Braavos | Because I would like to be part of a town to which a friend of mine already inhabits.
Why would Braavos want you | I am striving to become a Rogue Ninja with a concept for all forms of alchemy
Do you agree to all the rules | Of Course
Anything else | I'm new to Herocraft and would like to start off on the correct path.
Referrals | SirLewsh

Aryios

Senior Architect
Architect
IGN | Culbert2551
Age | 21
Time Zone | Eastern US
Time on Herocraft | About a week
Combat Level/Spec | 2
Crafting Level/Spec | 1
Mastered Specs | N/A
Previous Towns | None
Why did you leave | N/A
Why do you want to join Braavos | Because I would like to be part of a town to which a friend of mine already inhabits.
Why would Braavos want you | I am striving to become a Rogue Ninja with a concept for all forms of alchemy
Do you agree to all the rules | Of Course
Anything else | I'm new to Herocraft and would like to start off on the correct path.
Referrals | SirLewsh
Hey Culbert2551 welcome to Braavos, Have SirLewsh help you out and see me ingame to get set up.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
Thanks dav! I'll get those links up in the shop right away and we can use that link for any new recruits!

joshtsai

Legacy Supporter 2
Might want to put that in addition to no killing verstad and paragon folk to also leave mineris people alone as new members are forgetting this and its getting annoying.

It's Stated in the rules..........

My fixed laptop is coming tomorrow, I hope it works so I can get back to playing!

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
IGN | Acherous AKA ShadoWall555
Age | 17(18 in less than 2 weeks :D )
Time Zone | central
Time on Herocraft | Almost a year and a half
Combat Level/Spec | 35 ranger
Crafting Level/Spec | 44 mason
Mastered Specs | n/a
Previous Towns | Previous maps: too many to list. This map: Excelsum, gravcok, and umbra
Why did you leave | Excelsum died because I quit and went inactive. I quit gravcok because nobody played in it. I quit umbra because I didn't feel like i fit in with them. Nothing against them though.
Why do you want to join Braavos | My friend aryios is in it and I know quite a few other members as well. It seems like a nice enough town and I could see myself staying in it for a long time.
Why would Braavos want you | Well I am two very useful classes. I'm a ranger and a mason. I can give free tracks when leftovers5 isn't on and I can do free mason stuff for you guys.
Do you agree to all the rules | Of course
Anything else | Nope, I think the rest of my app covers it pretty well.
Referrals | Aryios

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN | Acherous AKA ShadoWall555
Age | 17(18 in less than 2 weeks :D )
Time Zone | central
Time on Herocraft | Almost a year and a half
Combat Level/Spec | 35 ranger
Crafting Level/Spec | 44 mason
Mastered Specs | n/a
Previous Towns | Previous maps: too many to list. This map: Excelsum, gravcok, and umbra
Why did you leave | Excelsum died because I quit and went inactive. I quit gravcok because nobody played in it. I quit umbra because I didn't feel like i fit in with them. Nothing against them though.
Why do you want to join Braavos | My friend aryios is in it and I know quite a few other members as well. It seems like a nice enough town and I could see myself staying in it for a long time.
Why would Braavos want you | Well I am two very useful classes. I'm a ranger and a mason. I can give free tracks when leftovers5 isn't on and I can do free mason stuff for you guys.
Do you agree to all the rules | Of course
Anything else | Nope, I think the rest of my app covers it pretty well.
Referrals | Aryios
Ignore that rating I did. Hard to click the reply button on my phone.

Anyway, accepted. Get with me or Aryios in game

IGN: Pyrofreaker.
Time Zone: GMT -7.
Time on Herocraft: Since about January.
Combat Level/Spec: Level 11 Pyromancer.
Crafting Level/Spec: Level 22 Crafter. I want to go Farmer.
Mastered Specs: Caster
Previous Towns: Verstad
Why did you leave: I want to be in a different town in LO, and maybe a little bit closer to other places.
Why do you want to join Braavos: Same as above.
Why would Braavos want you: Because, when i become good enough at Pyromancer and higher level, I think I might be able to help with some things.
Do you agree to all the rules: Yes, I do agree to all the rules.
Anything else: No.
Referrals: PewPewPewLasers.