• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Capitol] [LO] Paragon [34] [Neutral] ☼-Recruiting-☼

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
-So many aussies...

BeasttRecon has400
I just want to confirm that you're recommending these two, I've talked a little bit to you about it earlier, but can't hurt to be sure. Your apps are very solid, and as long as those two confirm your referrals, we'd be happy to take you in.

PM me or eldrylars in game to get set up
I confirm both of them. because mysticmock lifts

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN: HoldMyPie
Time zone: GMT+8 (Western Australia)
What classes are you specializing into: Have spec'd into wizard, samurai, dreadknight and a few others. I am currently a dreadknight, and am going to stay as one. I am also a master farmer, however am now mastering smith.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I frequently use Teamspeak and Skype. I have a few different mic's that I use depending on how lazy I am as my computer gets moved around alot. I'll always have a mic, it'll just be different every so often.
How long have you been on HC: Since the start of Durotar (town) - around August of 2012.
Why do you want to join: I would really like to stay in my current town, Retrium, and bring it to glory, but I have other commitments outside of Herocraft and simply don't want to be engulfed with the burden of leadership. I also have a few friends in Paragon and LO, and I would like to join them in having a super fun time. Paragon/LO seems like a community of fun people, who refrain from being mentally challenged in chat, unlike many of the herocraft community. I would like to be a part of this big community, and will bust my balls to prove myself worthy.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: I consider myself to be a bit of everything. I'm definitely not the best at PVP. I don't have alot of patience for mining. I hate leveling. I can't build for shit, but try anyway. I'm a mixture of everything, just not the best or worse. I'm really good at vanilla pvp however, and my minecraft knowledge is more than most.
What can you give to us, as a community: I can bring my shitty sense of humor, my semi-australian accent, my love of tacos and pies (not together!), and generally be fun to hang around with.
What towns have you been in: I have been the TiC of Durotar and the SiC/TiC of Retrium.
Why did you leave them (if applicable): I left durotar because they recruited a bunch of idiots that eventually killed the town. I went with timtim and giantbeardedface and started Retrium. They went inactive during the holidays and I'm all that's left of the town.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: I understand and agree to the town rules.
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: Listing a few here - mastering a path/specializing. Buying town plot for 250c. Being a member of the community.
Tell us about yourself: In my spare time I like to pretend to be a ninja, which usually ends up with me hitting myself in the face with something. I like long walks on the beach and listening to meditation music. I used to be on the account Tino_the_Ninja, but SWITCHED (not banned) accounts to HoldMyPie because 'the_Ninja' basically made everyone think I am a ninja class, which I'm not. I tend to be a very good leader when required, but usually stick to being a team player. I am a quiet player, and usually keep to myself. I come from Australia, and know where beast lives. Oh yeah, you know it beast. I sometimes have horrible connections to the server - 'stralian connection. I also spend alot of time proctoring.
Referrals: BeasttRecon, has400, ricoro and xRedDeadx.
What would you like your offline status to be: 'has lagged out!'

I understand that you guys are formally not recruiting until after the renovations/construction work is finished, but I have had my eye on joining for the past month or so, and have solid referrals. Thankyou for taking the time to read my application, I wait eagerly for the decision.
So that's who Tino was - was wondering why he disappeared ;) .

northeaster345 - he has your King's stamp of approval.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Ok, I cleared out most of my stuff from my house. Things that I didn't need, such as sand, gravel, MOB drops, tools and chainmail armour, were all sent to the town storage. There are a few things that remain, but not much.

Thanks for a wonderful time, by the way! :D

Also, if you happen to find an LWC somewhere which has been locked by myself, please let me know. I've removed as many LWC'd things I could find, but there is one chest left which I can't seem to locate. It may not be in Paragon, but who knows?

MultiHeartGold

Legacy Supporter 2
IGN: MultiHeartGold
Time zone: UTC +2
What classes are you specializing into: I am currently specialized into Runeblade/Smith.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I can use TeamSpeak, but only without a Mic.
How long have you been on HC: I was whitelisted 6th of June, 2012.
Why do you want to join: Because Paragon is a very nice town and I know a lot of people in it.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: Killer.
What can you give to us, as a community: I can give a decent PVPr who can chat and maybe sometimes help.
What towns have you been in: During Dragongarde, I was in Canterlot and Oblivion. During Bastion, I have been in Camelot, Verstad, Jericho and Rapture.
Why did you leave them (if applicable): I left Camelot, Verstad and am going to leave Rapture because I want to see something new. I was kicked from Jericho because I was different and didnt fit in.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes, I understand and agree.
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: One of the requirements is to master a path and specialize.
Tell us about yourself: I am a 13 year old male human from the nordic country of Finland. I play video games, mainly Minecraft, and I love Herocraft.
Referrals: I know pretty much everyone from Paragon.
What would you like your offline status to be: "is training"

northeaster345

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN: MultiHeartGold
Time zone: UTC +2
What classes are you specializing into: I am currently specialized into Runeblade/Smith.
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: I can use TeamSpeak, but only without a Mic.
How long have you been on HC: I was whitelisted 6th of June, 2012.
Why do you want to join: Because Paragon is a very nice town and I know a lot of people in it.
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: Killer.
What can you give to us, as a community: I can give a decent PVPr who can chat and maybe sometimes help.
What towns have you been in: During Dragongarde, I was in Canterlot and Oblivion. During Bastion, I have been in Camelot, Verstad, Jericho and Rapture.
Why did you leave them (if applicable): I left Camelot, Verstad and am going to leave Rapture because I want to see something new. I was kicked from Jericho because I was different and didnt fit in.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes, I understand and agree.
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: One of the requirements is to master a path and specialize.
Tell us about yourself: I am a 13 year old male human from the nordic country of Finland. I play video games, mainly Minecraft, and I love Herocraft.
Referrals: I know pretty much everyone from Paragon.
What would you like your offline status to be: "is training"

Accepted, talk to me or Eldry in game to have us set you up.

MrFly007

Portal
Application
IGN: MrFly007
Time zone: EST
What classes are you specializing into: Dragoon/Sammy
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: No mic, but I have a virus so no TS3
How long have you been on HC: 1y 4m
Why do you want to join: Looks like a nice active community that plays a big role in HC
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: Noob killer
What can you give to us, as a community: Anything you desire!
What towns have you been in: Malkier, Mineris
Why did you leave them (if applicable): Malkier died, and Mineris became less active than I liked
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes!
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: Stay 1-2 weeks in the barracks, and participate in mining trips and raiding.
Tell us about yourself: I am active in sports so if I will not be on all the time, I like this server alot and alot of people hate me!
Referrals: None that I know of!
What would you like your offline status to be: Is crying

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Application
IGN: MrFly007
Time zone: EST
What classes are you specializing into: Dragoon/Sammy
Do you have or use Teamspeak? Are you able to use it even without using a Mic: No mic, but I have a virus so no TS3
How long have you been on HC: 1y 4m
Why do you want to join: Looks like a nice active community that plays a big role in HC
Are you a builder, a miner, a killer or a talker: Noob killer
What can you give to us, as a community: Anything you desire!
What towns have you been in: Malkier, Mineris
Why did you leave them (if applicable): Malkier died, and Mineris became less active than I liked
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes!
What are one of the requirements for graduating to a full member of town: Stay 1-2 weeks in the barracks, and participate in mining trips and raiding.
Tell us about yourself: I am active in sports so if I will not be on all the time, I like this server alot and alot of people hate me!
Referrals: None that I know of!
What would you like your offline status to be: Is crying
You applied for Jericho, an enemy town, a few minutes before applying to Paragon... :L

MrFly007

Portal
Always have a plan B, and I applied here first cause I want this more! Either way, I won't get accepted to Jericho, they dun like me :(

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
Always have a plan B, and I applied here first cause I want this more! Either way, I won't get accepted to Jericho, they dun like me :(

Hello Mrfly!

Jericho or not we are not taking in new recruits without a direct referral from an existing active member. Although we hope to start up the recruitment again soon at this time the date is unknown. Keep an eye out on the townships thread for as soon as we are recruiting I will get it updated to reflect that.

MrFly007

Portal
Hello Mrfly!

Jericho or not we are not taking in new recruits without a direct referral from an existing active member. Although we hope to start up the recruitment again soon at this time the date is unknown. Keep an eye out on the townships thread for as soon as we are recruiting I will get it updated to reflect that.
Midnight said I should join, is that a refferal?

MultiHeartGold

Legacy Supporter 2
Leaving the town because there are too many GY campers in it for my liking. Good luck in the future.